BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Aimee B.
I am not a fan of this product in the least bit. It is mainly because I had such a hard time using this applicator because the tip is shaped funny. It is because it is made for winged eyeliner, which I am not a fan of. If you are, maybe you'll like this product more than I do. (I received this product in the #ESVoxbox)
Helen H.
The pigmentation is great, but it's hard to control and use. You need to practice a few times beforehand because the tip is not like traditional eyeliners. It's flatter and wider, not a pointy tapered tip.
Madi D.
I love the idea of this product, that the application tip can be small or wide, but the liquid eyeliner itself does not go on very well. I have to swipe it on a few times because it doesn't have enough on it to apply it fully dark.
Mylesia W.
Killeen, TX
I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner to anyone because of the wand itself. The odd shape makes it hard to make a wing. It pulls are the skin and is very stiff! It is a nice black but fades away quickly. Received in my #ESVoxBox
Haley S.
Dallas, TX
I love the application of this eyeliner but I don't like the applicator. It's this and firm. The liquid though is great. It last all day and is easy to smudge if that's the look you want. Applying it takes some getting used to.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
This is great, I brought it because I couldn't find my usual one and I was pleasantly surprised.

Easy to use but be careful it comes off quite easy if touched.

I would buy this again it's affordable
Lexy Y.
Berea, OH
I have never had any sort of success with liquid eyeliner in the past, but I love this eyeliner so much. It goes on really smooth and made my winged eyeliner so easy. I've gotten really great comments from friends and acquaintances about this eyeliner. I will definitely be buying this eyeliner in the future!!
Mary B.
Is okay but does smear and takes a while to dry. I really like how matte it is but wish it was waterproof because that's really all I use. The flat tip makes it hard to do wings with so I wouldn't recommend it for a cat eye.
Dailen G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I loved this product!! It came with my #esvoxbox and I can't stop wearing it. It's perfect for winged eyeliner. Plus it's very long lasting, I wore it all day and by the night it was as if I just put it on. It glides easily and has a fine tip.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Love This Eyeliner It Makes My Hands Be Control On How Thick Or Thin i Want My Wing Also Is Very Black Which i Lovee And Thanks To Influnester I Was Able To Try This For Testing Purposes Only
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.