Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
I am someone who won't step out of the house unless I have perfect eyeliner on but the eyeliner I used to use wasn't as dark as I wanted to be and always left me dissapointed. One day I came across this eyeliner and after trying it I fell in love with it. I don't know what I would do without this eyeliner in my life. God bless
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
All around great product. At first I saw the tip of it and was like "oh no how do I use this?" but its actually really easy and better precision once you get used to the tip. Stays on and comes off easy.
Monica W.
Cottontown, TN
This eyeliner is only good for top eyeliner I don't suggest using it for a bottom liner though. However, it works very well and stays all for a long time. I accidentally slept with my makeup on and the eyeliner hadn't smeared or faded
Molly C.
Lucasville, OH
This eye liner is amazing! My shade is Velvet Black and I love that the tip you can angle it as a thick line or and skinny line for the perfect cat eye!! I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
This liquid eyeliner has a rectangular shape compared to others that have a pointed tip. The tip was felt tipped marker instead of a brush. I like it overall and it helped me draw a very easy cat eye!
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
This liner was okay, but I don't really like the design of the felt tip. I wish it was thinner. Definitely used better. I got this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are completely my own!
Ashley V.
This eyeliner is super pigmented and easy to use ! I received it in my #pepvoxbox & honestly I love it! I'll be repurchasing one of these and it's super easy to make a thin line to hide my lash band.
Brittany J.
Not a fan of this eyeliner at all. Its almost like it doesn't even come out and its all dried up. Ive used it 3 times and i prob wont use it again. Thanks influenster for letting me test this product!
Meagan H.
Shiny black eyeliner. The tip is wayyyy too big when I tried it I got the thickest lines and my wing looked awful... it's pretty good to fill in though if you want to conserve the more expensive kind.
Taylor B.
Dwight, IL
Such an amazing eye liner! works very well! I have never had such a good coverage from an eyeliner. It's very affordable and worth the money spent! I got this product through influenster but I would for sure buy this again!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.