BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
ashley g.
Howell, NJ
This eyeliner is absolutely amazing. It goes on nice and easy. Very easy to control how thick or thin your line is one of the best products I've tried.
Jeneia P.
I like this liner it has an interesting point though which may take me some time to get use to but it is a true black and applies without any problems.
Roxanna L.
Saint Paul, MN
By far the best eyeliner I've used. It's super smooth. It took me a try or two to get used to the tip. Lines are solid and silky. Absolutely recommend.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
One of my top 20 of all time liquid eyeliner's goes on smooth stays all day doesn't flake or Friday pretty much smudge proof and I love it very velvety
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi
I got this product to review and although I don't really use eyeliner, this stuff was pretty good. It goes on super pigmented and it stays on all day.
Yelsi T.
Seagoville, TX
Love it very well pigmentation
Does have a tiny dot of masterpiece high precision eyeliner also a great way to make a thick wing out eyeliner glamours
Leah K.
I love this eyeliner and how its like a marker tip! Very easy to apply which is a bonus the only thing bad is it doesn't dry that fast which is sad
Sydney S.
The only thing I don't like about this eyeliner is the shape of the tip! Otherwise I really like it! I hope they get this brand in my local stores!
Yadhira R.
Love this eyeliner! I received it in my pep voxbox and I am obsessed! I haven't seen anything like it. Very unique and gives a great cat eye look!!
Yvonne T.
Salinas, CA
I have one word for this amazing! The way it glides off is so smooth I just love it! It lasted all day and it wont smear which is a big plus for me
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.