BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
A very good eyeliner. very pigmented and goes on so easily. it doesn't budge and helps me make a beautiful winged liner. i'm so happy to have it in my life lol
Celeste R.
This eyeliner works amazing! I have heard reall bad comments about this product but it's not. It actually works good ! I had never heard of this brand before.
Kerri M.
Cheltenham, Pa
I received this product for free in my endless summer vox box. The product itself seemed good, but the applicator brush was horrible. I had to redo my makeup.
Marisa O.
I've always been a liquid liner lover, coming from a different styled brush to a felt one I found the felt harder to use because it wasn't what I was use to.
Mary H.
Bowling Green, OH
OBSESSED with this eyeliner. It gets the cateye perfect. I've gotten so many compliments. I don't wear eyeliner everyday, but I only use this one when I do.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
I really like this eyeliner I love liquid eyeliner this one is really nice.
Got it in my #pepvoxbox
#free
For testing but I really like it and recommend it.
Cristine L.
Blanchester , OH
This is really great eyeliner, so easy to apply and and easy to remove too. I have black eye color.the packaging is great,and i can wear it long lasting....
M G.
I got this in a vbox and I was immediately impress of how pigmented it is. Just that it does bleed so only if you like thick eyeliner this is good for you.
Isadora C.
Berkeley, Ca
Love iiiiiiiiiit! the texture, the line wont come out, the point is very nice too.
I use it everytime I go out with friends or when i want to look pretty.
DaNaja W.
Cleveland, OH
I love this ! It came in my VoxBox along with the matching mascara. Love both ! Kinda pricey but still a good buy for those who are beginners in makeup.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.