BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Tree F.
Utica, NY
Everyone who knows me knows I've tried 7 million kinds of eyeliner, and I'm so so so happy with this one! It goes on like a marker, but it doesn't get dried out like most marker eyeliners that I've tried do. The rounded tip is a little difficult to get used to, but once I got the hang of it I loved it.
Sierra K.
San Francisco, CA
I love this eyeliner, I got it a few weeks ago because the other eyeliner I had ran out. It was cheap and easy to use. I don't like putting on think lines on my eyes so it's perfect if you're looking for a cute & subtle cat eye look (:
Stephanie r.
Received this from Influenster, and to be honest this has to be the worst liquid liner I have ever used. If your not good at doing eyeliner like me, this will NOT work for you. The tip is way to thick, it's harder to control. I was very disappointed.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got a free sample of this product and I am definitely sold. It was so easy to put on, and you can adjust the thickness to your liking. 12+ hours later and it still looks fresh. No smudges, no fading. I'm in love.
Megan M.
Marion, IA
Smeared and transferred all day. It is the worst eyeliner I have ever used. I will not be using again. I am glad I got it in a voxbox and did not purchase it with my own money, because it wouldn't be worth it.
katie w.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't like that it is not water proof. Being a makeup beginner, it was really difficult and confusing to use because of the weirdly shaped tip. It's not the worst thing in the world, but i don't think i would use it again. Would not repurchase
Danielle R.
Center Valley, PA
It's such a weird tip, but I like it! It's hard to get a super sharp wing with it, but that's easily fixed with a Q-tip. The product itself is super black and velvety which I love. I would definitely buy this after receiving it in my #ESVoxBox.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Not a fan of this eyeliner. The paddle shaped tip was hard to control and did not offer any precision. Getting any kind of a wing was very difficult. Color was ok, I liked how matte it was but it smeared and did not last.
Gianna M.
Tulsa , OK
I received this product free to review in the Endless Summer VoxBox. Since I'm still trying to learn wings, I figured this may help. It was a thicker brush but was easy to apply and work with. Stayed on long & was very black! I would recommend.
Whitney K.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox. I was eager to try but was soon disappointed. The tip just didn't work for me. My eyeliner was left looking not so great. Despite my initial disappointment, I'm willing to give it another go ....possibly looking into a different approach with this product.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.