BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Meagan H.
Shiny black eyeliner. The tip is wayyyy too big when I tried it I got the thickest lines and my wing looked awful... it's pretty good to fill in though if you want to conserve the more expensive kind.
Brittany J.
Not a fan of this eyeliner at all. Its almost like it doesn't even come out and its all dried up. Ive used it 3 times and i prob wont use it again. Thanks influenster for letting me test this product!
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
All around great product. At first I saw the tip of it and was like "oh no how do I use this?" but its actually really easy and better precision once you get used to the tip. Stays on and comes off easy.
Taylor B.
Dwight, IL
Such an amazing eye liner! works very well! I have never had such a good coverage from an eyeliner. It's very affordable and worth the money spent! I got this product through influenster but I would for sure buy this again!
Monica W.
Cottontown, TN
This eyeliner is only good for top eyeliner I don't suggest using it for a bottom liner though. However, it works very well and stays all for a long time. I accidentally slept with my makeup on and the eyeliner hadn't smeared or faded
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
This liner was okay, but I don't really like the design of the felt tip. I wish it was thinner. Definitely used better. I got this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are completely my own!
Ashley V.
This eyeliner is super pigmented and easy to use ! I received it in my #pepvoxbox & honestly I love it! I'll be repurchasing one of these and it's super easy to make a thin line to hide my lash band.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
This liquid eyeliner has a rectangular shape compared to others that have a pointed tip. The tip was felt tipped marker instead of a brush. I like it overall and it helped me draw a very easy cat eye!
Jamie S.
I can't begin to tell you how amazing this eye liner is. It's the only liquid eye liner that I will you because it's so easy to you and it looks so great on. The only gripe I could possibly have is that if you try to put it over regular pencil eye liner it gets a little funky. But other than that I am obsessed with it!
Aimee B.
I am not a fan of this product in the least bit. It is mainly because I had such a hard time using this applicator because the tip is shaped funny. It is because it is made for winged eyeliner, which I am not a fan of. If you are, maybe you'll like this product more than I do. (I received this product in the #ESVoxbox)
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.