BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Karneva S.
Tempe, AZ
I love a great liquid eye liner and this one is definitely in the top tier. I like the paddle tip which glides smoothly. Great tool for attaining the cat eyed look.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
I was able to try this free in my #EndlessSummerVoxBox and I loved it. It applies easy and even, stays on and doesn't fade, but is still easy to wash off at night.
Natalie J.
Got this in my #ESVoxBox and it's definitely a unique liquid liner. The tip is so different but the product glides on very smoothly and the pigment is really good!
leidy s.
Round Rock, TX
I received this in my # esvoxbox and i cant do a wing but with this it gave me alot of precision and got a decent cat eye very pigmented like it alot #influenster
Valeria M.
I loved this super easy to use pencil and am practicing with the outline me and helped me a lot. It is excellent tip helps a lot when utilarlo is very comfortable
Kayla F.
Haskell, NJ
Precise with a unique applicator, but unfortunately it is somewhat streaky. I received this product as part of the Endless Summer Voxbox in exchange for a review.
Lizbeth L.
Nogales, AZ
I received this eyeliner in my endless summer voxbox. I tried it, and I loved it! Its makes it a hundred times easier to apply the eyeliner. Its now my favorite!
Marilyn K.
Imperial Bch, CA
I like how intense it is butttttt its sad how thick the tip is,no precision even for someone like me that is pretty good at winged liner struggle when using this
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
A very good eyeliner. very pigmented and goes on so easily. it doesn't budge and helps me make a beautiful winged liner. i'm so happy to have it in my life lol
Kerri M.
Cheltenham, Pa
I received this product for free in my endless summer vox box. The product itself seemed good, but the applicator brush was horrible. I had to redo my makeup.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.