BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Tree F.
Utica, NY
Everyone who knows me knows I've tried 7 million kinds of eyeliner, and I'm so so so happy with this one! It goes on like a marker, but it doesn't get dried out like most marker eyeliners that I've tried do. The rounded tip is a little difficult to get used to, but once I got the hang of it I loved it.
Cori S.
Macon, GA
Perfect linee ! Very black like I usually like it. Was easy for me to do a perfect winged liner without having to use tape. I love the versitle tip that this liquid liner also has. It is also fast drying ! I received this product in my PepVoxbox. ❤❤❤
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
I have always been scared to use this kind of liquid eyeliner because it was wet, but this one is great. It dries quickly and looks flawless. I do prefer my dry eyeliner over any liquid but I still like this one!
Stephanie R.
Received this from Influenster, and to be honest this has to be the worst liquid liner I have ever used. If your not good at doing eyeliner like me, this will NOT work for you. The tip is way to thick, it's harder to control. I was very disappointed.
Whitney K.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox. I was eager to try but was soon disappointed. The tip just didn't work for me. My eyeliner was left looking not so great. Despite my initial disappointment, I'm willing to give it another go ....possibly looking into a different approach with this product.
katie w.
I don't like that it is not water proof. Being a makeup beginner, it was really difficult and confusing to use because of the weirdly shaped tip. It's not the worst thing in the world, but i don't think i would use it again. Would not repurchase
Kara G.
Freehold, NJ
I got this eyeliner in the #PepVoxBox and I love it so much I will definitely be buying this product when I run out!! I have trouble applying eyeliner but the tip makes it so easy to get the PERFECT winged eyeliner
Mackenzie T.
Unfortunately, as soon as I opened this eyeliner & saw the applicator I knew this eyeliner wasn't for me. The applicator is almost like a felt marker, and it was awfully thick... But to each her own! Maybe this product might work for someone else.
Ciara H.
Buffalo, NY
The color is nice and very black, but the tip is really oddly shaped and bad to work with which ruins the eyeliner for me. Ultimately, I wouldn't purchase this product even though I'm a felt tip eyeliner fan.
Caitlin G.
Wallingford, CT
I received this eyeliner from the max factor voxbox and I have to say the formula is nice. Its a very intense black, which I like. However, the paddle shape of the tip takes time to get use too. I have used a eyeliner with this kind of tip before so I know with practice it will look great.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.