BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Sabrina H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eyeliner, it comes out very black, not grey! The only problem is it went dry on me in like a couple of week! I love the brush/tip of this eyeliner though it makes it easy to get precise lines!
Amadea S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't like the way the tip is shaped. It's really hard to draw a nice wing in the edge. But otherwise maxfactor has been my first favorite brand and thank you influenster for bringing the memories back and providing me with the complimentary product.
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
First eyeliner I did not have an issue with, I tend to get upset when I buy eyeliner like this but it was pretty amazing and easy to apply on my eyes and it looks amazing on me as well so I would most definitely recommend this to others
Katja  C.
Fullerton, CA
This eyeliner has a flat, hard edge, which I found made it extremely easy to apply. Since the tip was so hard, I didn't have to press hard in order to get a smooth line across my eyelid. I also thought the shape made it very easy to do winged eyeliner. Would definitely recommend.
Lara T.
West Liberty, KY
I have a hard time with liquid eye liner but I feel this one really helps me over my problems. I love how black it is just wish it lasted longer than what it does. I still love my gel eye liner but this is great for when I'm in a hurry.
McKaila L.
Love this eyeliner! Was kind of skeptical at first because I've never heard of this brand before but it's sooo good I'll for sure use it every day and it's way cheaper than the Kat Von D tattoo liner. Seems darker too, I really love it!
Emma V.
Now, I'm not the most skilled in liquid eyeliner, but I can at least do it. With this applicator however, I was hopeless. It's flat and rounded and couldn't figure out, for the life of me, how to use it.
Juliana V.
Gainesville, Ga
I've tried a similar product by maybelline. I have mix feeling regarding the applicator I'm so used to an angle brush with creme gel or the old fashion liquid liner brush. I'm still trying this product out and still have to get used to it.
Molly C.
Lucasville, OH
This eye liner is amazing! My shade is Velvet Black and I love that the tip you can angle it as a thick line or and skinny line for the perfect cat eye!! I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
I am someone who won't step out of the house unless I have perfect eyeliner on but the eyeliner I used to use wasn't as dark as I wanted to be and always left me dissapointed. One day I came across this eyeliner and after trying it I fell in love with it. I don't know what I would do without this eyeliner in my life. God bless
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.