BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Megan M.
Marion, IA
Smeared and transferred all day. It is the worst eyeliner I have ever used. I will not be using again. I am glad I got it in a voxbox and did not purchase it with my own money, because it wouldn't be worth it.
Danielle R.
Winston Salem, NC
It's such a weird tip, but I like it! It's hard to get a super sharp wing with it, but that's easily fixed with a Q-tip. The product itself is super black and velvety which I love. I would definitely buy this after receiving it in my #ESVoxBox.
Allie M.
Ambler, PA
I gotta be honest, its just okay. For the price you can definitely find eyeliners that are way better than this. It is not long lasting and the tip is tricky to use I just would not buy again
Rachel G.
great eyeliner! love that you can make it as thick or thin as you like. first time using it but would certainly buy again. use it about a few times per week. very easy to apply and touch up. no strong odors. would recommend to others for sure especially if you like dramatic eyeliner
Claire Elise S.
N Hollywood, CA
I have the hardest time giving my self the perfect wing eyeliner but this eyeliner makes it so much easier! I never have to touch it up and it stays so well on my eye lids. Most eyeliners I get dry out but this one seems to last a long time.
Sheila B.
The shape of the tip is hard to get used to and I kept getting frustrated because I couldn't use it correctly. It is very pigmented but I will never buy this product again. The tip is a weird curved half circle and I don't like it at all. I received this in the Pep vox box to review.
Haleigh B.
Jacksonville , NC
This eyeliner is honestly not that good for a liquid pen liner. When I tried to form my line it was too rough to make a solid line. It's too thick to achieve the perfect wing with this. I received this in my Pep Voxbox
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I received this product with the #PepVoxBox. The applicator is a little crazy at first, but once you get the hang of it, this is a great liquid eyeliner. VERY pigmented and goes on smooth ☺️ 10/10 recommend
Hannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I received this product from Influenster to try out and it's a big no for me. It is very black and dries matte but the applicator is so hard and the shape of it isn't ideal for a winged liner. The formulation is nice but the application sucks.
Emma V.
Now, I'm not the most skilled in liquid eyeliner, but I can at least do it. With this applicator however, I was hopeless. It's flat and rounded and couldn't figure out, for the life of me, how to use it.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.