BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
This eyeliner has 'okay' pigment. It's not super black and it doesn't apply that easily. I use this above my lashes and then use a different eyeliner for the wing. I wouldn't buy it again but it was a nice product to try.
Andi O.
I received this in my #endlesssummervoxbox. It's very pigmented and dark, I love a dark eyeliner. But I couldn't find myself to use it because it's so oddly shaped. You definitely need to get used to it. I'm also very much a liquid/brush or gel liner person.
Hilary P.
Newcastle , OK
Overall, I've used better. The brush is really hard to work with. It doesn't glide on smoothly-kinda choppy. And it's hard to get a even line with. But it is very pigmented and doesn't smudge. If you're patient enough, it can work!!
Angel A.
I'm not really a liquid liner kinda girl but let me just say this liquid liner btjmoody@comcast.net Max Factor X is amazing! It is really pigmented and goes on Super smooth! I definitely am rethinking not using liquid liners! This one is definitely Amazing!!!
Taylor W.
First liquid eyeliner I've ever used and I love it. It goes on so smooth and you can turn the pen to get your desired thickness. It's also so intense with any shadows. Just have to get my hand to stop shaking long enough to appreciate the precision tip!
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
Received this eyeliner from Influenster and I love it. It is perfect for making cat eyes, the shape of it makes it hard to use on the lower part of your eye. But if you like making a cat eye, I would definitely recommend this to you. Affordable and easy to use!
Kavya K.
So the shape of this eyeliner is a bit funky. It's made to allow for a good cat eye, but the shape is kind of wide and flat. This makes getting a precise point or a clean line pretty difficult. It's good for dot-lining the water line area, but honestly, for the cat eye, I'd use sephora's liquid eyeliners.
Diana T.
Chicago
I loved this eyeliner at first when I got it in my #EndlessSummerVoxBox since it creates a super pigmented line and its easy to draw but within an hour the line was already fading and it was extremely disappointing.
Heather C.
Peabody, MA
I received this liner in my #pepvoxbox for free and at first I loved it.. It had a different too then I usually used, and looked pigmented on my hand. But when I applied it to my eyes it looked almost a little watery, I will give it another try though.
Mary B.
Cramerton, NC
I didn't think I would like this mascara from my #esvoxbox but I love it!!! I love doing a cat eye every day and this makes it so easy. I turn on the skinny end to draw my line across the whole eye, then fill in with the thick side. Totally worth the price. The best part is it dries with a matte finish and is extremely black. Definitely will repurchase.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.