BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Adrianna G.
Although the tip is a unique twist to eyeliners, I felt like it made my eyeliner a lot wider than a felt tip or regular brush. Will definitely not be purchasing in the future
Adrienne P.
Wow! The first time I tried this I was blown away by how easily it applied. So amazing! I absolutely love the application and it wears pretty well for a night out! Impressed.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I am not usually a liquid eyeliner person, but this make up nicely outlined my lids and made my eyes pop. Lasted all day and night too until washing. Can't go wrong with that
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Maybe I don't have the best liquid eyeliner skills but I found this so hard to use! Couldn't get a good line, maybe better if you want to use it for a wing. Disappointing...
Tori B.
Clarkston, GA
I received this in my #ESVoxbox to review and I'm not ridiculously impressed. The formula for the liner is great but the applicator shape would be better if it were pointed.
Priscilla C.
I received this eyeliner in the pep voxbox. I like it. Its really pigmented and dark. The tip of the eyeliner is unique and kinda weird but its easy to use. I recommend it.
Kim S.
Tamarac, FL
THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD! okay I've been using gel eyeliner's and this one is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever had! I will definitely recommend to friends and family!
gabriela b.
moreno valley , CA
This eyeliner is very dark and easy to apply! I have always wanted to try a eyeliner pen And this one is amazing. It makes it easy to line your eyes and create a cat eye!
Josie W.
Frankfort, IL
I had to angle this the right way to get the amount that I wanted but it works well! Just be weary because if you mess up then you might have a hard time taking it off.
Kaley M.
the eyeliner is extremely pigmented the only problem is the tip, the shape is really odd and i feel like i can't get as precise as i would like, it also bleeds easily.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.