BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Tree F.
Utica, NY
Everyone who knows me knows I've tried 7 million kinds of eyeliner, and I'm so so so happy with this one! It goes on like a marker, but it doesn't get dried out like most marker eyeliners that I've tried do. The rounded tip is a little difficult to get used to, but once I got the hang of it I loved it.
Ciara H.
Fredonia, NY
The color is nice and very black, but the tip is really oddly shaped and bad to work with which ruins the eyeliner for me. Ultimately, I wouldn't purchase this product even though I'm a felt tip eyeliner fan.
Caitlin G.
Wallingford, CT
I received this eyeliner from the max factor voxbox and I have to say the formula is nice. Its a very intense black, which I like. However, the paddle shape of the tip takes time to get use too. I have used a eyeliner with this kind of tip before so I know with practice it will look great.
Whitney K.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox. I was eager to try but was soon disappointed. The tip just didn't work for me. My eyeliner was left looking not so great. Despite my initial disappointment, I'm willing to give it another go ....possibly looking into a different approach with this product.
Kara G.
Freehold, NJ
I got this eyeliner in the #PepVoxBox and I love it so much I will definitely be buying this product when I run out!! I have trouble applying eyeliner but the tip makes it so easy to get the PERFECT winged eyeliner
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got a free sample of this product and I am definitely sold. It was so easy to put on, and you can adjust the thickness to your liking. 12+ hours later and it still looks fresh. No smudges, no fading. I'm in love.
katie w.
I don't like that it is not water proof. Being a makeup beginner, it was really difficult and confusing to use because of the weirdly shaped tip. It's not the worst thing in the world, but i don't think i would use it again. Would not repurchase
Gianna M.
Tulsa , OK
I received this product free to review in the Endless Summer VoxBox. Since I'm still trying to learn wings, I figured this may help. It was a thicker brush but was easy to apply and work with. Stayed on long & was very black! I would recommend.
Mackenzie T.
Unfortunately, as soon as I opened this eyeliner & saw the applicator I knew this eyeliner wasn't for me. The applicator is almost like a felt marker, and it was awfully thick... But to each her own! Maybe this product might work for someone else.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Not a fan of this eyeliner. The paddle shaped tip was hard to control and did not offer any precision. Getting any kind of a wing was very difficult. Color was ok, I liked how matte it was but it smeared and did not last.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.