BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Darian E.
Worthington , MN
The applicator on this product is definitely something I've never seen or used before . It doesn't bleed and the pigmentation is their I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Carly C.
This eyeliner is great! Goes on smooth. I've been using the pencil and it went on so thick- with Max Factor you can control how thick your eyeliner is. Perfect for everyday use!
Tiffany J.
COLLINSVILLE, OK
This was very easy to use. Super pigmented. I felt I had more control then with other pointed tip applicators. Very happy. This is a great brand. Will be keeping and using this.
Diana H.
Boston, MA
I'm impressed with the liquid liner, even when It is a little thick to me, it has an excellent definition, duration and it's great for people who are beginners with the cat eye.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
I love this eyeliner. It make my eyes stand more. Love it that it's really dark. The first time I tried it I felt in loved. I Had to recommend this to some of my family members.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I tried this out because ive been in the market for a liquid liner for my top lid, and it wasnt too bad. Goes on smooth and stays on pretty well. Just takes a little bit to dry
Morgan K.
Tuscaloosa
This eyeliner makes great lines. Using it would take getting use to with the thick paddled tip! If you like a really dark look without using multiple coats this is not for you.
Stephanie R.
Manchester, CT
I just got this amazing #eyeliner and I thought it was really dope !! It goes on smoothly it stays on and it makes your make up time so much easier get your eyeliner girls!!!!
Emma L.
Greenville, NC
I received this eyeliner for free in the endless summer voxbox. I'm not a fan. The brush is terrible and the eyeliner goes on streaky. I wouldn't pay for it with my own money.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I am not usually a liquid eyeliner person, but this make up nicely outlined my lids and made my eyes pop. Lasted all day and night too until washing. Can't go wrong with that
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.