BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jackie D.
Springdale, AR
Wow what can I say !! I love this liner ! I'm so picky with liners but this one had me at omg ! I love it the tip on the liner I like , great for a wing liner ! I recommment for sure !!
Gabi L.
Ithaca, NY
AMAZING FOR WINGS- it lasts and lasts and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend and if you are like me and you're not a MAKEUP GURU, you can still do a fierce cat eye with this pen!
vanessa h.
Absolutely perfect. I receive it in my #ESVoxBox for free in exchange of an honest review. I use this last night and looove it. So easy to get the cat eye I always want. 100% recommend
Jena N.
I am not a fan of this eye liner. It says precision point. But it is thick and there is no way to do a precise line. Would recommend if you like thick eyeliner. Not good for beginners.
Alexa G.
East Hanover , NJ
Great pigment for affordable price but definitely not a good product for people who aren't experienced with liner. The applicator is an odd shape that is very difficult to work with!
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek, WV
I received this in my #esvoxbox from #influenster. I couldn't do a wing with any other liner, but I did with this one on the first try. So easy to use and it is very black. Love it.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
I received this product in my #ESVoxBox I loved it! It works very well! I was apprehensive about using it because I don't usually use liquid eyeliner! I was super impressed with it!
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
I received this product free from influesnter for testing purposes. I was not that impressed with this eyeliner. the tip was very stiff and scratchy and it skipped a lot on my skin.
Samantha B.
Im a fan. The pigment is nice and the general application isn't bad but the applicator is not a fave. The paddle is really not good at all and my wings always look really bad. 4/5.
Gul F.
I really love that its thick & thin, but the formula is pretty watery so you have to be careful with it. I recieved this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.