BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Taylor W.
First liquid eyeliner I've ever used and I love it. It goes on so smooth and you can turn the pen to get your desired thickness. It's also so intense with any shadows. Just have to get my hand to stop shaking long enough to appreciate the precision tip!
Kaylee S.
Elgin, SC
This is an amazing eyeliner. It works great and lasts all day. Though if you like the winged eyes this is not the right product. The tip is not thin enough to get a narrow line. But if you are going for a more simple look this beats all other eyeliners.
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
Received this eyeliner from Influenster and I love it. It is perfect for making cat eyes, the shape of it makes it hard to use on the lower part of your eye. But if you like making a cat eye, I would definitely recommend this to you. Affordable and easy to use!
Diana T.
Glencoe, IL
I loved this eyeliner at first when I got it in my #EndlessSummerVoxBox since it creates a super pigmented line and its easy to draw but within an hour the line was already fading and it was extremely disappointing.
Mary B.
Cramerton, NC
I didn't think I would like this mascara from my #esvoxbox but I love it!!! I love doing a cat eye every day and this makes it so easy. I turn on the skinny end to draw my line across the whole eye, then fill in with the thick side. Totally worth the price. The best part is it dries with a matte finish and is extremely black. Definitely will repurchase.
Heather C.
Peabody, MA
I received this liner in my #pepvoxbox for free and at first I loved it.. It had a different too then I usually used, and looked pigmented on my hand. But when I applied it to my eyes it looked almost a little watery, I will give it another try though.
Stephanie R.
Received this from Influenster, and to be honest this has to be the worst liquid liner I have ever used. If your not good at doing eyeliner like me, this will NOT work for you. The tip is way to thick, it's harder to control. I was very disappointed.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
I recorded this in my #esvoxbox. Great eyeliner. The fine too makes for precise lining. It didn't smudge or get dull as the day went on. Definitely a great value as it is quite affordable. The brush tip is a little rough, but it isn't too bothersome.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
I have always been scared to use this kind of liquid eyeliner because it was wet, but this one is great. It dries quickly and looks flawless. I do prefer my dry eyeliner over any liquid but I still like this one!
Kori S.
Perfect linee ! Very black like I usually like it. Was easy for me to do a perfect winged liner without having to use tape. I love the versitle tip that this liquid liner also has. It is also fast drying ! I received this product in my PepVoxbox. ❤❤❤
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.