BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I absolutely love this eyeliner! At first I thought it was a bit too gimcky because of the tip but it turned out to be perfect and very precise. Now I spend 5 seconds doing my eyeliner rather than 5 minutes. This has been my savior!
Marwa A.
So I'm really picky about eyeliner. I usually use a gel liner to get my desired shape and a liquid to intensify the darkness. This one is like ultra black and stays put! Wish the tip had a sharper point.
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
I got this on my endless summer #voxbox and I was so eager to try out . So when i used it I wasn't so happy with the tip. You have to be very careful to create your eyeliner. My came out a total mess but ill give another to see if can get the hang of it....
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
This eyeliner has 'okay' pigment. It's not super black and it doesn't apply that easily. I use this above my lashes and then use a different eyeliner for the wing. I wouldn't buy it again but it was a nice product to try.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
I recently got this in a voxbox, and at first, to be honest, I was not impressed at all. It has a very different type tip that makes it hard for me to make a wing because it's too thick and hard to work with. But it has very strong pigment. So that's a plus.
Andi O.
I received this in my #endlesssummervoxbox. It's very pigmented and dark, I love a dark eyeliner. But I couldn't find myself to use it because it's so oddly shaped. You definitely need to get used to it. I'm also very much a liquid/brush or gel liner person.
Kirsten H.
This eyeliner is okay but I find it dries up? Not sure if anyone else has had this problem but I can only use it a few times before I need a new one. The color is nice and classy though! Works for temporary application.
Maddie M.
Greenville, NC
I really liked the color and how easy it is to apply it however it comes off way too easily. My face is naturally oily which may have a factor in that but still it's unfortunate when I wear it all day and I look in the mirror and its all attached to my eyelid.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Overall, I've used better. The brush is really hard to work with. It doesn't glide on smoothly-kinda choppy. And it's hard to get a even line with. But it is very pigmented and doesn't smudge. If you're patient enough, it can work!!
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
Getting four stars because it is super black, it has staying power, and it doesn't feather, it's the typical "okay" mascara. I think the tip is kind of gimmicky, though, and find it hard to get a precise winged look.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.