Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This eyeliner is very sharp! It honestly kind of hurt to apply. It is not as smooth as some other brands with paddles. The color is a beautiful deep black though! I don't think I would purchase this on my own.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I don't normally use eyeliner simply because I have never been able to apply it with precision; however, this eyeliner is almost fool proof! This product has sparked a love for eyeliner! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!
Maranda C.
This eye liner was given to me for testing purposes , and im really loving it , how fast it dries , the color etc. But I'm giving a four star because I was finding it complicated to do a wing/line with the paddle tip but still am going to keep practicing!
Diana N.
I absolutely love this eyeliner because it glides on so so so smoothly and it's such a vivid black, it really makes your eyes pop!!!! (also the mascara is amazing too just saying!!!!!!!) I will definitely be buying more of these!
Resha M.
Union city, CA
Got this with my endless summer voxbox. I haven't used liquid liners in a while (I've switched to gel) but this was easy to use and very black! Love it. It's a little hard to do a wing. But nothing too hard. Haha! Love it!
Gabriela A.
Me pareci√≥ muy bueno para ser delineador liquido, pigmenta muy bien y es muy f√°cil de utilizar, sobre todo para principiantes. El √ļnico punto malo es que chorrea un poco, pero al menos su durabilidad es buena. Lo recomiendo. Recib√≠ este producto en mi pepvoxbox :)
Hanna s.
I received this in my pepvox box and honestly I didn't really like it. The only good thing about it that it's black and it's Matte. The bad thing about it that it's just too watery. And the tip of the liner is not as sharp
Kelsey H.
I generally don't like marker type eyeliners because I don't think that they turn out dark enough. But this was great! I absolutely loved the way this liner looked on my eye. It was an easy and smooth application and created the bold liner look I was going for.
Ellen M.
Ashville , NY
This eyeliner was sent to me for free to test and review my own opinion. It is awesome! Bold color, no smudges and it doesnt fade away throughout the day. Its way easier to control your lines compared to using a brush too.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this eyeliner! At first I thought it was a bit too gimcky because of the tip but it turned out to be perfect and very precise. Now I spend 5 seconds doing my eyeliner rather than 5 minutes. This has been my savior!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.