BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Emilie B.
Salem, VA
When I first got this i fell in love with it because the pigmentation was so black and the tip of the pen made it so easy to apply. the only thing that i dislike is there isnt a button to make more product come out so you can be sitting there for a while drawing over and over again before you actually get the line you want.
MyStar 👋.
Nashville, TN
Disclaimer: I received this to review but it will not impact my review.
First, I like how it's much easier to apply then a lot of other eyeliners. I went out for about 4 hours and it lasted me through it. I would not recommend or purchase again because it does test on animals.
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
I don't typically use liquid liner, but I found this one very easy to use. I definitely recommend it to beginners. The color was very rich and lasted throughout a busy day. This has become a new go-to for me. I will definitely buy again.
Mrweese R.
N Hollywood, CA
I love the shape and for of Max Factor Masterpiece it does its job and doesnt loose (ink) lol but if doesnt when you know that with one wrong move and Bam! You need Simple makeup remover...
This product is awesome i wish i had more products like these hopefully soon....^-^/*
Sara T.
I like this eyeliner a lot. The pigment is amazing and it's really easy to apply. I love that it gives you the pigment of a liquid liner, but the easy application of a pen. I would definitely recommend this to those who are trying to find a easy way to perfect their cat eye :)
Mariela C.
I really love how black this liner is. Very pigmented really loved that about this liner! I'd love to give it 5 stars but the applicator is a little hard to work with I'm sure with practice it will be easier but for first time users it's a bit hard.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I would have never thought that id be using this eyeliner but once I have tried this, it has been my go to! Fell in love with this eyeliner instantly. I keep this with my for my daily eyeliner use. Its amazing and stays on all day! Id highly recommend their product! The BEST!
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
This stuff is great and it dries quick so when I blink it doesn't smudge or anything. Love the flatness of it too you can really create a good cat eye! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Taylor L.
I love how black this liner is. The tip through me off because it's flat and round on one side, and pointed on the sides... It's great for creating dramatic looks, but I probably won't purchase unless I get really good at applying.
September M.
this really made my year because i wore it to homecoming, and everyone complemented me about it. The packaging was pretty neat easy to get into. I received it free on influenster. It lasted very long, and im still using it. yes i would
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.