BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Diana N.
I absolutely love this eyeliner because it glides on so so so smoothly and it's such a vivid black, it really makes your eyes pop!!!! (also the mascara is amazing too just saying!!!!!!!) I will definitely be buying more of these!
Maranda C.
This eye liner was given to me for testing purposes , and im really loving it , how fast it dries , the color etc. But I'm giving a four star because I was finding it complicated to do a wing/line with the paddle tip but still am going to keep practicing!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I don't normally use eyeliner simply because I have never been able to apply it with precision; however, this eyeliner is almost fool proof! This product has sparked a love for eyeliner! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!
Kelsey H.
I generally don't like marker type eyeliners because I don't think that they turn out dark enough. But this was great! I absolutely loved the way this liner looked on my eye. It was an easy and smooth application and created the bold liner look I was going for.
Hanna s.
I received this in my pepvox box and honestly I didn't really like it. The only good thing about it that it's black and it's Matte. The bad thing about it that it's just too watery. And the tip of the liner is not as sharp
Resha M.
Union city, CA
Got this with my endless summer voxbox. I haven't used liquid liners in a while (I've switched to gel) but this was easy to use and very black! Love it. It's a little hard to do a wing. But nothing too hard. Haha! Love it!
Gabriela A.
Me pareció muy bueno para ser delineador liquido, pigmenta muy bien y es muy fácil de utilizar, sobre todo para principiantes. El único punto malo es que chorrea un poco, pero al menos su durabilidad es buena. Lo recomiendo. Recibí este producto en mi pepvoxbox :)
Ellen M.
Ashville , NY
This eyeliner was sent to me for free to test and review my own opinion. It is awesome! Bold color, no smudges and it doesnt fade away throughout the day. Its way easier to control your lines compared to using a brush too.
Angel A.
I'm not really a liquid liner kinda girl but let me just say this liquid liner btjmoody@comcast.net Max Factor X is amazing! It is really pigmented and goes on Super smooth! I definitely am rethinking not using liquid liners! This one is definitely Amazing!!!
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
I love the color of the black, super dark. I also loved the thin line it makes. What I find with most my liquid liners just like this one is it dries out too fast, you have to be quick at applying or you are out money.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.