BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Victoria G.
This liquid eyeliner is something new! I have never seen anything like this. It's unique shape gives you the option of a bold line, or a sharp skinny line. Perfect for a sharp wing, and filling it in.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
This liquid eyeliner has a rectangular shape compared to others that have a pointed tip. The tip was felt tipped marker instead of a brush. I like it overall and it helped me draw a very easy cat eye!
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
This liner was okay, but I don't really like the design of the felt tip. I wish it was thinner. Definitely used better. I got this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are completely my own!
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
I'm not a big fan of this eyeliner. the tip is very oddly shaped and it's hard to not look like a raccoon with it. I would not have bought it had it not need in my influencer box. would not recommend.
Ashley V.
This eyeliner is super pigmented and easy to use ! I received it in my #pepvoxbox & honestly I love it! I'll be repurchasing one of these and it's super easy to make a thin line to hide my lash band.
Megan D.
Vale, NC
I have never used an eyeliner like this before and will never go back to another style! I absolutely love the Max Factor Liquid Eyeliner and the feel it has when I put it on my eyes! Great price!
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
This eyeliner is very pigmented and can give you a dramatic eye quickly. It's long lasting and I like the formula. What I don't love is the tip. It's very difficult to do cat eye or finer lines.
Tessa K.
Canton, OH
I received this eyeliner free to try from my Pep VoxBox and I don't care for it. The only thing I like about it is it is definitely long lasting! However it is soo hard to get an even line from.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Love This Eyeliner It Makes My Hands Be Control On How Thick Or Thin i Want My Wing Also Is Very Black Which i Lovee And Thanks To Influnester I Was Able To Try This For Testing Purposes Only
Jacqueline R.
Just recieved this In my #ESVoxbox and i already love it😩🔥 Its really cool it doesnt smear and you can draw both a dramatic thick line or an elegant thin line to creaaaate the look you want(;
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.