BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Kina W.
I absolutely love this eyeliner!! It was so easy to use and glides on smoothly. Plus it is true to its color and makes my dark brown eyes pop!! I will definitely keep this in my stash and the packaging is very nice! I would recommend it for anyone!
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
This pen surprised me. I'm so skeptical about drug store products but this is an awesome liner! I got it in a VoxBox and have really enjoyed using it. It's so easy to line my eyes and the pen works really well. I've already recommended it to friends!
Emily C.
I love this a lot more than all the other liquid eye liners I've used that you dip the brush into the liquid. This applicator looked like it would be too big but it actually was very thin and went on so smooth! I'm normally not good at putting on liquid eye liner but it was very simple. The black eye liner was very dark and rich black!
Hannah Q.
For me this #maxfactorx liner was a no go. The chubby, round tip was hard to create a precise winged liner. It would be good for someone who likes a bold, very thick top liner. But for anything small or delicate this doesn't live up to par.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I love this eyeliner! I love that there is a thin part and a way to make it thicker! I am wearing it to work and I have already gotten so many compliments! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Taís P.
Arlington , VA
I loved this product, it is so easy to apply in the eyes, and is good because don't get out easily, and also, don't make messi,
I bought in Brazil and i really loved.My eye color is light brown wich is really awesome.
Yes, totaly, some people of my family, already bought because i recommended
Nicolette A.
I'm not a fan of the tip of this applicator. I'm going to have to practice a couple times before I get the hang of it. Besides that, it's a great, dark, pigmented liquid liner. It does rub off and smudge throughout the night with your own skin oils, but most marker-type liquid liners do the same. Not sure if I'd buy this again.
Ana B.
I had high hopes for this as it advertises high precision for the perfect cat eye but it fell short. I found it more difficult to do a truly beautiful and sharp cat eye with this eyeliner compared to other brands. Maybe I need to practice more? The pigmentation was great and was easy to apply but not for what I wanted to achieve.
I received the product complimentary to test and review.
Daisy A.
I received this product in a pepvoxbox and I like it. This product was a first for me and I never seen a product like it before. It basically a marker but an eyeliner marker. It's easy to apply and long lasting gives a pop to any eye look.
ChaCha A.
I recieved this product as part of my #Pepvoxbox from Influenster. I had high hopes. Typically I use a gel liner with a brush for application. This was much easier to put on put it rubs off just as easily. I still ended up with black residue marks on my eyelids withing a few hours
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.