BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jassel V.
La joya, Tx
I liked how long lasting this eye liner was! I received this as part of my #ESVoxBox. To be honest, the applicator shape is a little different than what I'm used to, so it does take some getting used to.
Marwa A.
So I'm really picky about eyeliner. I usually use a gel liner to get my desired shape and a liquid to intensify the darkness. This one is like ultra black and stays put! Wish the tip had a sharper point.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
I received this eyeliner from a vox box from Influenster and this is something I will go out and buy. It is longer lasting and it goes on smoothly. It does not run but removes easily with makeup remover.
Katherine V.
bucyrus, OH
This eyeliner is amazing. It goes on so smooth. You can draw a think or thin line just by turning it 90 degrees. It also last all day. I don't know if it's waterproof, but it last though a 95 degree day.
Rachel P.
Jacksonville , FL
All around great product. At first I saw the tip of it and was like "oh no how do I use this?" but its actually really easy and better precision once you get used to the tip. Stays on and comes off easy.
Diyamond T.
The pigment on this was great but very misleading description. It's not as precise. The side of the pen is flat and there is not necessarily a point on the pen making it harder to get a cat eye effect.
Wanda G.
I love how it made my eyes pop out, I would really recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great eyeliner. Great for any eye color , and the packaging comes intact. I would totally buy it again!!
Meagan H.
Shiny black eyeliner. The tip is wayyyy too big when I tried it I got the thickest lines and my wing looked awful... it's pretty good to fill in though if you want to conserve the more expensive kind.
Alison N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I received this product complementary to me in my #pepvoxbox and I really like it. I don't wear eyeliner much because I don't have time to get the perfect wing, but this product makes it a lot easier!
Brittany J.
Not a fan of this eyeliner at all. Its almost like it doesn't even come out and its all dried up. Ive used it 3 times and i prob wont use it again. Thanks influenster for letting me test this product!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.