BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Taylor L.
I love how black this liner is. The tip through me off because it's flat and round on one side, and pointed on the sides... It's great for creating dramatic looks, but I probably won't purchase unless I get really good at applying.
Kaitlyn S.
Evergreen, NC
Got this in my vox box, which I was free, but used for testing! I'm not big on liquid eyeliners, but this one is good! The tip is shaped like a paddle & I thought it would go on weird, but surprisingly it went on pretty straight!
September M.
this really made my year because i wore it to homecoming, and everyone complemented me about it. The packaging was pretty neat easy to get into. I received it free on influenster. It lasted very long, and im still using it. yes i would
Shantel M.
Just received this product and I really like it! I don't recommend it to whoever is still learning how to use liquid eyeliner. If you are an expert with liquid eyeliners then I definitely think you should purchased this product!
Carina G.
I got this product in my voxbox for testing purposes and I didn't like this product at all. It was very hard to work with. The tip was too big to make a wing and to line the inner eyes. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
I usually like a liner that drys matte but I've made an exception for this one. It is smudge proof and long lasting. I have never tried the paddle tip but I'm eager to learn different techniques. I love an old Hollywood eye look and you can achieve one perfectly with this product
Meagan F.
It has a nice color to it but personally I did not like the tip. It didn't give my my winged look that I like to do. It could be because I am in love with the Kat Von D tattoo liner. If you are going for drug store brand I would say there are better ones out there.
Nikki H.
Des Moines, IA
Love the dark color but I doesn't stay on very long. The brush makes it easy to apply. The package is simple and easy to read. I would buy this product again if for every day use, maybe if I want concerned on how long it lasted.
Chevy H.
This is my new favorite liner! Before this I used the KVD tattoo liner & this works just as well and it's way cheaper. The paddle tip makes it so easy to make the perfect wing. Using one side you can make a wide line and the other you can use to make a precise tip!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This eyeliner is very sharp! It honestly kind of hurt to apply. It is not as smooth as some other brands with paddles. The color is a beautiful deep black though! I don't think I would purchase this on my own.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.