Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Victoria W.
I really loved the easy application. A lot of people complain about it being a marker, but I think it makes it easier to apply rather than the normal flimsy brush. It's definitely still a liquid liner though. It lasted through a Halloween party, but sweat right off when I went to the club. To be fair, the club was very very packed...
Emily C.
I love this a lot more than all the other liquid eye liners I've used that you dip the brush into the liquid. This applicator looked like it would be too big but it actually was very thin and went on so smooth! I'm normally not good at putting on liquid eye liner but it was very simple. The black eye liner was very dark and rich black!
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA
This pen surprised me. I'm so skeptical about drug store products but this is an awesome liner! I got it in a VoxBox and have really enjoyed using it. It's so easy to line my eyes and the pen works really well. I've already recommended it to friends!
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I love this eyeliner! I love that there is a thin part and a way to make it thicker! I am wearing it to work and I have already gotten so many compliments! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Taís P.
Arlington , VA
I loved this product, it is so easy to apply in the eyes, and is good because don't get out easily, and also, don't make messi,
I bought in Brazil and i really loved.My eye color is light brown wich is really awesome.
Yes, totaly, some people of my family, already bought because i recommended
Ana B.
I had high hopes for this as it advertises high precision for the perfect cat eye but it fell short. I found it more difficult to do a truly beautiful and sharp cat eye with this eyeliner compared to other brands. Maybe I need to practice more? The pigmentation was great and was easy to apply but not for what I wanted to achieve.
I received the product complimentary to test and review.
Nicolette A.
Miami , FL
I'm not a fan of the tip of this applicator. I'm going to have to practice a couple times before I get the hang of it. Besides that, it's a great, dark, pigmented liquid liner. It does rub off and smudge throughout the night with your own skin oils, but most marker-type liquid liners do the same. Not sure if I'd buy this again.
meliza S.
Philadelphia , PA
I was suppose to get this in a voxbox, but never got the box. I went and bought this product anyways. It is very dark in color very pigmented. If you like thick lines this is the liner for you if not stay away. It tends to bleed out a bit
Daisy A.
I received this product in a pepvoxbox and I like it. This product was a first for me and I never seen a product like it before. It basically a marker but an eyeliner marker. It's easy to apply and long lasting gives a pop to any eye look.
ChaCha A.
I recieved this product as part of my #Pepvoxbox from Influenster. I had high hopes. Typically I use a gel liner with a brush for application. This was much easier to put on put it rubs off just as easily. I still ended up with black residue marks on my eyelids withing a few hours
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.