BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
meliza S.
Philadelphia , PA
I was suppose to get this in a voxbox, but never got the box. I went and bought this product anyways. It is very dark in color very pigmented. If you like thick lines this is the liner for you if not stay away. It tends to bleed out a bit
Mariela C.
I really love how black this liner is. Very pigmented really loved that about this liner! I'd love to give it 5 stars but the applicator is a little hard to work with I'm sure with practice it will be easier but for first time users it's a bit hard.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I would have never thought that id be using this eyeliner but once I have tried this, it has been my go to! Fell in love with this eyeliner instantly. I keep this with my for my daily eyeliner use. Its amazing and stays on all day! Id highly recommend their product! The BEST!
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
This stuff is great and it dries quick so when I blink it doesn't smudge or anything. Love the flatness of it too you can really create a good cat eye! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Emilie B.
Salem, VA
When I first got this i fell in love with it because the pigmentation was so black and the tip of the pen made it so easy to apply. the only thing that i dislike is there isnt a button to make more product come out so you can be sitting there for a while drawing over and over again before you actually get the line you want.
Shalie H.
Highland Hgts, KY
I love this eyeliner so much. I just recently got this liner for free, but all of my opinions are my own. The eyeliner was a lot different than any eyeliner I have ever used it has a felt tip and goes on smoothly. I've wore it all day today and it stays on without smudging!
Mrweese R.
N Hollywood, CA
I love the shape and for of Max Factor Masterpiece it does its job and doesnt loose (ink) lol but if doesnt when you know that with one wrong move and Bam! You need Simple makeup remover...
This product is awesome i wish i had more products like these hopefully soon....^-^/*
MyStar 👋.
Nashville, TN
Disclaimer: I received this to review but it will not impact my review.
First, I like how it's much easier to apply then a lot of other eyeliners. I went out for about 4 hours and it lasted me through it. I would not recommend or purchase again because it does test on animals.
Sara T.
I like this eyeliner a lot. The pigment is amazing and it's really easy to apply. I love that it gives you the pigment of a liquid liner, but the easy application of a pen. I would definitely recommend this to those who are trying to find a easy way to perfect their cat eye :)
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
I don't typically use liquid liner, but I found this one very easy to use. I definitely recommend it to beginners. The color was very rich and lasted throughout a busy day. This has become a new go-to for me. I will definitely buy again.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.