BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Ciara H.
Fredonia, NY
The color is nice and very black, but the tip is really oddly shaped and bad to work with which ruins the eyeliner for me. Ultimately, I wouldn't purchase this product even though I'm a felt tip eyeliner fan.
Perla G.
Carpentersvle, IL
I didn't really know how to do liner and this helped me a lot! It has really nice packaging. I used this product 2 times and it works. Doesn't need a lot of improvement. I would totally recommend. Thanks. ❤️
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
AMAZING AMAZING. Loved this eyeliner!! I am usually not one to like liquid eyeliner, but I felt it was extremely long lasting, and bought it at CVS. It worked amazing on my eyes, and was super easy to apply.
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA
I love this it is so smooth going on and it feels like silk. And it works amazing it really draws out the eyes. It brings out my blue eyes amazing I have just starting using this product today and I'm happy.
helena n.
Ahhhh hands down one of the best liquid eyeliners I've used. I love my eyeliner really dark and black and this really fits into both categories. It apples nice and smooth and dries nice and quick and clean!
Lezlie C.
I love love love this Max factor masterpiece precision eyeliner! It goes on smooth and last throughout the day! Every girl NEEDS one of these in their makeup bag. You should try this if you haven't already!
Helen H.
The pigmentation is great, but it's hard to control and use. You need to practice a few times beforehand because the tip is not like traditional eyeliners. It's flatter and wider, not a pointy tapered tip.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received this product in my endless summer voxbox. I really like this I don't do the cat eye look everyday but this product makes it easy to achieve that look. The eyeliner goes on smooth and I recommend
Cirrena J.
Arvada, CO
This eyeliner goes on very smooth and releases product easily but the end is very blunt so it is hard to get a sharp wing.

I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Sabrina H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eyeliner, it comes out very black, not grey! The only problem is it went dry on me in like a couple of week! I love the brush/tip of this eyeliner though it makes it easy to get precise lines!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.