BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Marissa V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The eyeliner is super pigmented and I can see where you could get some precision out of it, it's just, you would have to really work with it. The formula for this eyeliner (pictured on top) reminds me of a runny l'oreal infallibles, fluffy tipped, eyeliner (the bottom one) and it legit hurts my eyelid when I try to apply it. The tip of this one is very stiff and scratched me, instead of gliding on my lid and still did when I used it on different angles. The finish isn't matte but it is nice once you do get it on and once it's dry it doesn't come off when you rub it, it just smudges a tad.
Maggie K.
Smyrna, GA
I got this eyeliner in the #pepvoxbox and first impression: it is really nice and dark. With the first swatch I can tell that it is very long lasting and won't rub off, and as an added bonus there's two different sides to adjust the thickness and the wing of the eyeliner. Overall I would rate this a 4 since I am still used to a felt tip eyeliner application but this is an amazing product with nice packaging. Definitely would recommend to a friend! I got this voxbox for testing purposes but all my opinions are honest and in no way altered just because it was free. Hope it was helpful :)
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
I received this in my Endless Summer voxbox and was actually quite impressed with it! It's EXTREMELY pigmented and does not smudge or run. But you have to be very very VERY light handed with this liner. The brush/tip made it a bit difficult to work with and i would have appreciated a pointed tip more. In my opinion, this product isn't good for beginners, because even I struggled to do my liner and i've been doing it for years. Also, I figured out this product is perfect for creating my wing, but difficult to do my lash line with, so i settle for just using it once i'm creating my wing!
Emiley H.
delray beach, FL
I received this product for free in my #ESvoxbox. As a huge fan of makeup, I love getting to try out new products. After quite some years, I mastered the cat eye wing tip. When I first opened this eyeliner, I was quite surprised at its tip. I could not get the product to flow evenly for starters and I also couldn't get a sharp line for the tip. I like this product's velvety smooth finish, but I do wish the liquid flowed more easily so I don't have to go over it repeatedly to get an intense black. I think this product is great as a standard eyeliner and offers a long wear.
Dayiua A.
Cape Coral, FL
I received this product from #influenster #pepbox. I can honestly say that the product didn't do a good job with applying the product on my eyelid. It felt kinda dry and had a chalk feeling to it when I was drawing my eyeliner. I couldn't really get a good straight line and instead my eyeliner came out pretty thick to my liking. I had to use my wet eyeliner to do the tail because I knew the product wouldn't be able to be used to create a tail without haven't a issue with the shape of the products tip. Overall, it was a ok product I wouldn't purchase this on the future.
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
To be honest my expectations of this eyeliner with a lot higher than they ended up turning out. I was super excited to see that next Factor was selling to the US again. Does eyeliner doesn't seem to dry on a bare lid. After 15 minutes it was still smudging which for a liquid eyeliner is not good. I found that if you used eyeshadow it actually does dry. The paddle shaped applicator was hard to use at first but once I got used to it it was a piece of cake. I receive this product free in the Endless Summer vox box, I would not purchase this again with my own money.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a beginner with eyeliner and I found it easy to use this. Surprisingly the paddle tip of the eyeliner didn't make it hard for me to get that wing liner look. I just turned the paddle tip to the side as i was drawing the line on my lids. I do admit for the wing I had to use a q-tip to make the wing look sharp (cause you know the angle tip would be better for this but im not complaining.) I also like that the eye liner stayed on through out the day for me. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. :)
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
I received this in my Pep Voxbox, and it was only okay. The applicator was kind of weird and took some time getting used to, which I expected after watching the unboxing video. However, the color started bleeding after a few hours, which is something that I have found to happen in a lot of drugstore liquid liners (I typically buy higher end because of this reason). The tip also seemed to dry out after a few uses, so it's kind of dark gray now unfortunately. It looked great for the first hour of the first use, but now I don't see myself ever picking it up again
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Got in my vox box paired with the Masterpiece mascara (which I LOVE) Would be 5 stars if it weren't for the applicator. Very weird stiff felt tip drags and makes it difficult to apply and get that crisp line but with practice it is doable. Takes a while to get the desired amount of product because you can't shake it (vs Maybelline Line Stiletto, my usual) but once you do the result is GORGEOUS. Bold, black and highly pigmented. Stays perfect all day. Only downside is the tip but that wouldn't stop me from repurchasing. Would be awesome for homecoming or prom.
Sumaira N.
I found this product at walgreens for about $10, I got it in shade "velvet black". The tip of this is very interesting, see for yourself below.

I'm not a pro when it comes to eyeliner, so I stick to the easy applicators. This is the only eyeliner that I have been able to achieve a thin line from. I have tried stila, Maybelline master precise, Loreal slim and many other brands. With this mascara I am able to achieve the eye liner look that I desire. I would want to try a shade that is more black if it is available. Definitely will recommend this to others.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.