Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
I was really ready to be impressed with this eyeliner, but it fell so short. I received this in my Pep Voxbox along with Max Factor mascara.
The first time I tried this eyeliner, it was okay, but it seemed to get worse and worse as I used it, losing pigment and staying power. It ends up on my eyelid and it's translucent and like water. The flat tip is also awkward to use. I definitely won't be buying this again.
Daniela C.
Recibi este producto en la caja de Endless Summer de Influenster como prueba gratuita. El delineador tiene una buena pigmentación, el acabado no es mate del todo, ni muy brillante, es como un intermedio, pero depende del gusto de cada persona, a mi en lo particular me gusta el acabado Mate. Pero lo que me desilusionó fue la punta, cuando lo abrí no sabia como iba a utilizarlo, pero al usarlo me di cuenta que era un poco dificil hacer trazos precisos y delgatos como la cola del Cat Eye, en lo particular, cambiaría la punta de este producto para hacerlo mas efectivo. No es a prueba de agua, pero igual que el acabado, esto depende del gusto de cada persona, en este punto mi opinión es neutra.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
This Product has helped me a lot during my practice with winged liner. My eye color is a bright green, so it look super dark on my eyes, which is what I like anyways. Only thing I could change about it is the tip being more pointed because I couldn't always achieve the sharpest wing. It has impacted me for the better, however.
Sierra P.
Windsor Hts, IA
I absolutely am in LOVE with this eyeliner. As a woman who has every kind of eyeliner imaginable, every type of eyeliner, at many different price levels; I would give them all away for this one. It is very easy to use and is very precise, it also lasts all day long. My problem now is I cannot find it in a single store and I desperately need a new one
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
Love Love Love this eyeliner! I used to use a different liquid eyeliner, but then received this as a complimentary gift from Influenster for me to try and I fell in love. I get such precision and clean lines with this mascara. Now it is all I use, and it lasts all day on me (the old one didn't).
Ana L.
Doral, FL
I'm absolutely in love with this eyeliner. It's super black and really easy to apply. I have tried a lot of eyeliners but this one is my fav. I would recommend it to all girls that they want an amazing bold eye. The cat eye style is so easy to make with this product. Really worth it
Melissa W.
Montgomery , TX
This eyeliner was okay, I really liked the shape of the tip and it glided pretty well, but it didn't really last too long, I'm not sure if there is a waterproof version but I would prefer waterproof eyeliner. So overall, I thought this product was okay. I did receive it for free for review purposes.
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl
Transform your look with with bold intensity. The unique paddle-shaped tip draws both a dramatic and thick line and an elegant thin line, to create the precise look you want. Lifting your eyelid taught, apply the eyeliner in a continuous line from inner to outer corner. For a striking look, finish with a flick of eyeliner from the outer corner of your eye
Zenna T.
Williamsport , PA
This liner takes so getting used to and perfecting that wing you want. I just never got the hang of it. The liner is very pigmented and does wear all day as well as doesn't streak. I think there should be a choice of a paddle shape tip or a felt brush tip. I would prefer the latter but I also love the idea of a new eyeliner tip in the market
Lisa B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Disclaimer: I'm not a HUGE user of liquid liner. What I will say is that this is pretty foolproof for those of us who are challenged with this particular application style. I didn't find that it bled too much, but it wouldn't be my go to. It did remove wonderfully however, and works in a pinch when I cant find my pencil or cream liner.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.