BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
nique w.
Hialeah, FL
I received this item to do a review! Honestly its the best liner I've ever used i see alot of persons saying its not good but it did me justice on my birthday! I The wing was perfect even though i never really like the fact that its not pointy its more flat but i'll definitely recommend this to anyone the liner did amazing! Its now my favorite eyeliner! I bought one the other day nothing fits a simple face better than a wing and lip gloss lol :)
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
I was really ready to be impressed with this eyeliner, but it fell so short. I received this in my Pep Voxbox along with Max Factor mascara.
The first time I tried this eyeliner, it was okay, but it seemed to get worse and worse as I used it, losing pigment and staying power. It ends up on my eyelid and it's translucent and like water. The flat tip is also awkward to use. I definitely won't be buying this again.
Cheyenne G.
Eutawville, SC
This Product has helped me a lot during my practice with winged liner. My eye color is a bright green, so it look super dark on my eyes, which is what I like anyways. Only thing I could change about it is the tip being more pointed because I couldn't always achieve the sharpest wing. It has impacted me for the better, however.
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
Love Love Love this eyeliner! I used to use a different liquid eyeliner, but then received this as a complimentary gift from Influenster for me to try and I fell in love. I get such precision and clean lines with this mascara. Now it is all I use, and it lasts all day on me (the old one didn't).
Sierra P.
Windsor Hts, IA
I absolutely am in LOVE with this eyeliner. As a woman who has every kind of eyeliner imaginable, every type of eyeliner, at many different price levels; I would give them all away for this one. It is very easy to use and is very precise, it also lasts all day long. My problem now is I cannot find it in a single store and I desperately need a new one
Melissa W.
Montgomery , TX
This eyeliner was okay, I really liked the shape of the tip and it glided pretty well, but it didn't really last too long, I'm not sure if there is a waterproof version but I would prefer waterproof eyeliner. So overall, I thought this product was okay. I did receive it for free for review purposes.
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl
Transform your look with with bold intensity. The unique paddle-shaped tip draws both a dramatic and thick line and an elegant thin line, to create the precise look you want. Lifting your eyelid taught, apply the eyeliner in a continuous line from inner to outer corner. For a striking look, finish with a flick of eyeliner from the outer corner of your eye
Zenna T.
Williamsport, PA
This liner takes so getting used to and perfecting that wing you want. I just never got the hang of it. The liner is very pigmented and does wear all day as well as doesn't streak. I think there should be a choice of a paddle shape tip or a felt brush tip. I would prefer the latter but I also love the idea of a new eyeliner tip in the market
Lisa B.
W Bloomfield, MI
Disclaimer: I'm not a HUGE user of liquid liner. What I will say is that this is pretty foolproof for those of us who are challenged with this particular application style. I didn't find that it bled too much, but it wouldn't be my go to. It did remove wonderfully however, and works in a pinch when I cant find my pencil or cream liner.
Nikki P.
Lynchburg, VA
This was one of the items I received with a recent VoxBox. I had never heard of Max Factor until that point, and now I'm very glad that I have! I was very pleased with this eyeliner pen. The pigment is great and it has no transfer from touch or smudging once it's dry and it does so quickly. It applies well and stays intact. I admit it is something you'll need to work with if you're used to only fine tipped liquid liner brushes or felt tip pens. The shape of this pen tip is very unique in my opinion. Its shape allows you to more easily go from a thin line to a dramatic and bold one. If you're not rushing through applying it, it shouldn't be a problem to work with. Plus the shape and texture means the tip is going to last a bit longer than that of the usual eyeliner pen. I would definitely recommend giving this product a try. I think it's versatile enough for most eye looks that you could work some kind of liquid liner into.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.