BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Kelly M.
Poultney, Vt
I love how my eye liner comes out when I use this but it hurts! I have fairly sensitive skin and the pen felt like it was scratching my eye. It lasted pretty long after I put it on, and the different angles you can get from the pen are great. Just not a huge fan of the eye irritation!
Victoria W.
I really loved the easy application. A lot of people complain about it being a marker, but I think it makes it easier to apply rather than the normal flimsy brush. It's definitely still a liquid liner though. It lasted through a Halloween party, but sweat right off when I went to the club. To be fair, the club was very very packed...
Ana B.
I had high hopes for this as it advertises high precision for the perfect cat eye but it fell short. I found it more difficult to do a truly beautiful and sharp cat eye with this eyeliner compared to other brands. Maybe I need to practice more? The pigmentation was great and was easy to apply but not for what I wanted to achieve.
I received the product complimentary to test and review.
Taís P.
Arlington , VA
I loved this product, it is so easy to apply in the eyes, and is good because don't get out easily, and also, don't make messi,
I bought in Brazil and i really loved.My eye color is light brown wich is really awesome.
Yes, totaly, some people of my family, already bought because i recommended
ChaCha A.
I recieved this product as part of my #Pepvoxbox from Influenster. I had high hopes. Typically I use a gel liner with a brush for application. This was much easier to put on put it rubs off just as easily. I still ended up with black residue marks on my eyelids withing a few hours
Hannah Q.
For me this #maxfactorx liner was a no go. The chubby, round tip was hard to create a precise winged liner. It would be good for someone who likes a bold, very thick top liner. But for anything small or delicate this doesn't live up to par.
Daisy A.
I received this product in a pepvoxbox and I like it. This product was a first for me and I never seen a product like it before. It basically a marker but an eyeliner marker. It's easy to apply and long lasting gives a pop to any eye look.
Elijah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Max Factor High Precision Liquid Liner is so helpful. The shape of the tip helps me a lot when I apply it on my eyelid. I never put eyeliner on my lid, but, with the help of the shape of the liner, I've gotten used to applying eyeliner on my lid. I highly recommend this eyeliner.
Nicolette A.
I'm not a fan of the tip of this applicator. I'm going to have to practice a couple times before I get the hang of it. Besides that, it's a great, dark, pigmented liquid liner. It does rub off and smudge throughout the night with your own skin oils, but most marker-type liquid liners do the same. Not sure if I'd buy this again.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I love this eyeliner! I love that there is a thin part and a way to make it thicker! I am wearing it to work and I have already gotten so many compliments! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.