BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked this product. I generally don't use liquid eyeliner unless I am looking for something very dramatic when i go out, but this liner is much more wearable, both day and night. I think that the tip of the eye liner is thin enough to be worn during the day without seeming too dressy! I really enjoyed this product.
Nini L.
First of all I have to say, I would never buy this eyeliner if it wasn't in my voxbox. The tip is very weird and uncomfortable to use and its so chubby on both front and a side, it's very hard to make a wing. I would never recommend this eyeliner to my friend.
Gianna C.
This eyeliner is ridiculously gorgeous. I've had it on all day, and it's lasted throughout the sticky hot summer weather. Even when I went to rub my eye and panicked, I looked in my pocket mirror, and there was only minor damage done. SUCH bang for your buck. Love love love.
Tiffany H.
I received this in my voxbox but my opinions are all my own. I'm not good at makeup, especially liquid eyeliner, but I do like this one. The liner is very black, and I really do like it but sometimes it is hard to use (that may be consumer error though😉)
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
I absolutely love this product, i feel like the tip could be a little softer but it does a great job at creating the perfect cat eye look. Some of these types of eyeliner pens tend to leave streaks but this one does not. Ill definitely be getting it again!
Emily M.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't like it but I don't hate it. It was definitely a nice product to try out! The rounded tip made it a little difficult to apply at first but I got the hang of it eventually. I won't purchase this product but like i said, it was nice to try out!!!
Joselin C.
Dallas , TX
This liner comes in a very nice basic packaging. The paddle tio is very different compared to any other pen liner I have used. It is a lot easier to do liner looks and control the precision of the pen. Not as dark as I expected but definitely a very good liner for beginners starting to use pen liner
Jessica P.
Adrian , MI
When I first received this, it looked like any other eyeliner and boy was I wrong. It's super. Black and I actually have used it more than my holy grail eyeliner! Love it!
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
This eyeliner isn't the best I'm not going to lie. The tip is a weird shape, I totally thought it was going to make my cat eye look so much better and simpler to to put on but it does. I would recommend to anyone who does a daily cat eye, like I do.
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
The eyeliner tip is super cool it goes from skinny to fat this way you can do you wing and finish it with the thick side, the only thing is , is that it doesn't last long mine usually smudges or starts to burn my eyes but pretty good eyeliner over all
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.