BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Ivonne A.
I think is perfect for beginners that want to learn how to do a cat eye, the tip can be used two different ways to get a thinker or wider line and it's a little stiff like a marker so it's easier to draw with it.
Cheyenne C.
Coats, NC
My new favorite!! It takes less time for me to fill my wings in because of the unique tip. The slim side is perfect for outlining. And it goes on BLACK, not some black. I'll definitely have to buy a few extras (:
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
I have always been scared to use this kind of liquid eyeliner because it was wet, but this one is great. It dries quickly and looks flawless. I do prefer my dry eyeliner over any liquid but I still like this one!
Princess M.
Grand Prairie , TX
I love this product! Got it in my prep box and it's amazing!!! I slept in the eyeliner on and woke up as if I just put it on fresh! I love how I can do thick lines and thin lines!! You must get this eyeliner!!!!
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smoothly and I like the applicator. It is a unique shape but it works! It helps to make the perfect wing! That is my go-to look. I would definitely buy this again! Recommended!!!
Anna M.
I received this from influenster for free from the pep vox box. The formula of the product was good but I was not a fan of the brush tip. The shape threw me off and I didn't feel that it made application easier
Anna S.
Getzville, NY
I've been looking for a good eyeliner for a very long time. This one is very long lasting and looks super cute with my green eyes! I love the packing too. I'm glad I finally found an eyeliner I can use everyday
Katie B.
Akron, OH
I am not great with makeup. I like how easy this makes it to apply liquid eyeliner. It's an ok price for what it is. I wish the tip was a little more thin but it goes on pretty clean and only smudges a little.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This eyeliner is very sharp! It honestly kind of hurt to apply. It is not as smooth as some other brands with paddles. The color is a beautiful deep black though! I don't think I would purchase this on my own.
Ciara H.
Fredonia, NY
The color is nice and very black, but the tip is really oddly shaped and bad to work with which ruins the eyeliner for me. Ultimately, I wouldn't purchase this product even though I'm a felt tip eyeliner fan.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.