BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Destiny R.
Auburn , CA
Okay so this eyeliner is THE COOLEST! The tip is so unlike anything I've ever seen. It makes application a breeze. I literally "stamped" my eyeliner on. This has replaced my Stila eyeliner for my everyday eye looks.
Diana T.
Glencoe, IL
I loved this eyeliner at first when I got it in my #EndlessSummerVoxBox since it creates a super pigmented line and its easy to draw but within an hour the line was already fading and it was extremely disappointing.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
Received this eyeliner on my endless summer vox box and it goes on smooth but I'm not crazy about the shape of it. I may just need to practice more with it, but I had a hard time getting a cat eye with the flat end.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got a free sample of this product and I am definitely sold. It was so easy to put on, and you can adjust the thickness to your liking. 12+ hours later and it still looks fresh. No smudges, no fading. I'm in love.
Rachel E.
I have never been able to do winged liner until I received this product in my #pepvoxbox! It has changed my make up game and I am now able to do so many more looks! Don't like the weird too throw off, it's amazing!
Blake B.
Little Rock, AR
This liquid eyeliner is SUPER pigmented. The applicator tip is very interesting, but very cool. You have a thin side and a thick side so you can do a bold or casual look! Overall I would purchase this on my own! :)
Kara G.
Freehold, NJ
I got this eyeliner in the #PepVoxBox and I love it so much I will definitely be buying this product when I run out!! I have trouble applying eyeliner but the tip makes it so easy to get the PERFECT winged eyeliner
Alina Z.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been using liquid eyeliner for years. Recently tried Max Factor Masterpiece eyeliner and loved it. It was easy to apply, had a very good velvety texture and stayed on all day! Will be buying this eyeliner now.
Aly S.
Avon, MA
I like it. I don't love it. It's pigmentation is great but I just can't master the sharp wing I like when I try to use it. It does make filling in my wing easier but it's difficult to achieve the exact look I want
Ivonne A.
I think is perfect for beginners that want to learn how to do a cat eye, the tip can be used two different ways to get a thinker or wider line and it's a little stiff like a marker so it's easier to draw with it.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.