BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
cynthia p.
This liner It's pretty easy to use, have a great pigment and if you son't know how to do the cateye this one will be perfect fo you! at firts time is a little weird because is really diferent. but works very well and
Lasts a long time I really recomend it!
Rylee L.
Absolutely obsessed with this eyeliner!!! I love how it applies so nicely to the skin! I got this product in my #PepVoxbox and will continue to purchase this amazing product!!! I would also recommend to friends because it is the perfect shade of black and you can apply it skinny or bold!
Shellie C.
Albuquerque , NM
Really happy I got this product in my #ESVoxbox because I wasnt a big fan. Mine didnt apply as smoothly. I did a Swatch on the back of my hand and barely any product came out. I didnt like the tip its just a bit difficult to work with. Maybe getting the hang of it I can come to like it more.
Shadi A.
I received this in my Endless Summer VoxBox and I am so glad I did ! I have never tried Max Factor products and I absolutely loved this liner! It really helped me accomplish a perfect liner in less time than the one I use now! I recommend to everyone!!!!
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
Omg I'm so ecstatic about Max Factor coming back to the states!! Dear Max Factor thank you for introducing me to the lovely and fun filled world of makeup with pan cake foundation and your amazing eye products!! Oh I've missed you!! 😘#maxfactor
Kelly M.
Poultney, Vt
I love how my eye liner comes out when I use this but it hurts! I have fairly sensitive skin and the pen felt like it was scratching my eye. It lasted pretty long after I put it on, and the different angles you can get from the pen are great. Just not a huge fan of the eye irritation!
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA
This pen surprised me. I'm so skeptical about drug store products but this is an awesome liner! I got it in a VoxBox and have really enjoyed using it. It's so easy to line my eyes and the pen works really well. I've already recommended it to friends!
Emily C.
I love this a lot more than all the other liquid eye liners I've used that you dip the brush into the liquid. This applicator looked like it would be too big but it actually was very thin and went on so smooth! I'm normally not good at putting on liquid eye liner but it was very simple. The black eye liner was very dark and rich black!
Lily V.
Fort Myers, FL
This product works great! It makes the most perfect lines, and I am always getting compliments on how good my eyeliner looks. It lasts a pretty long time.
I received this product from influenster for free to test it but, the opinion is mine.
Kina W.
I absolutely love this eyeliner!! It was so easy to use and glides on smoothly. Plus it is true to its color and makes my dark brown eyes pop!! I will definitely keep this in my stash and the packaging is very nice! I would recommend it for anyone!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.