BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Tiffany H.
I received this in my voxbox but my opinions are all my own. I'm not good at makeup, especially liquid eyeliner, but I do like this one. The liner is very black, and I really do like it but sometimes it is hard to use (that may be consumer error though😉)
Nini L.
First of all I have to say, I would never buy this eyeliner if it wasn't in my voxbox. The tip is very weird and uncomfortable to use and its so chubby on both front and a side, it's very hard to make a wing. I would never recommend this eyeliner to my friend.
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
I absolutely love this product, i feel like the tip could be a little softer but it does a great job at creating the perfect cat eye look. Some of these types of eyeliner pens tend to leave streaks but this one does not. Ill definitely be getting it again!
Emily M.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't like it but I don't hate it. It was definitely a nice product to try out! The rounded tip made it a little difficult to apply at first but I got the hang of it eventually. I won't purchase this product but like i said, it was nice to try out!!!
Joselin C.
Dallas , TX
This liner comes in a very nice basic packaging. The paddle tio is very different compared to any other pen liner I have used. It is a lot easier to do liner looks and control the precision of the pen. Not as dark as I expected but definitely a very good liner for beginners starting to use pen liner
Jessica P.
Adrian, MI
When I first received this, it looked like any other eyeliner and boy was I wrong. It's super. Black and I actually have used it more than my holy grail eyeliner! Love it!
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
I didn't find that this design makes it actually easier to draw a cat eye. I found it was more difficult for me because it isn't thin enough to create a fine enough line for my preference. Also, it fades so quickly....after a day of wear and tear it looks all smudgy and gross-grey. Disappointed.
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
The eyeliner tip is super cool it goes from skinny to fat this way you can do you wing and finish it with the thick side, the only thing is , is that it doesn't last long mine usually smudges or starts to burn my eyes but pretty good eyeliner over all
Kellie S.
Dekalb, IL
awesome waterproof liquid eyeliner pen with amazing opacity and color payoff! I will be using the cap out of this! the tip of it is very unique and makes for a foolproof way to apply eyeliner! I received this free for testing purposes from influenster!
Rachael T.
Stevens Point, WI
This element goes on super smoothly and is very black. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is the applicator tip is just kinda funky, I just will probably need more practice with it. Very long lasting and it doesn't smudge at all!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.