BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Estefania S.
I have tried many eyeliners from name brands to cheap ones to neverfpund again ones but this eyeliner is defiantly in my favorite tge tip allows you to geta great shape and it last all day!! It reminds me of the stilla and maybeline together.
Cina A.
Minneapolis , MN
I got this Max Factor eyeliner through Influenster Endless Summer Voxbox. I really like the shape of the eyeliner tip cause I am not a sharp wingliner kind of person so this give me a good thick to thin straigh liner look. The only thing I don't like about it bleeds especially if you sweat or have watery eyes.
Anna M.
wichita falls, TX
I usually use a gel pot and a thin brush but to throw in my purse or make up bag this is awesome. it is very pigmented and for a first time user and a make up rookie it is very east to use. It last well into the night and into the next morning. I'll definitely be using it again.
Liberty L.
I got this in the ESVOXBOX and I tried it out as soon as I got it. I have been wearing it for the past week and have noticed that there isn't that much product that comes out of the applicator. I was kinda disappointed because the mascara is absolutely amazing!
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA
I love this it is so smooth going on and it feels like silk. And it works amazing it really draws out the eyes. It brings out my blue eyes amazing I have just starting using this product today and I'm happy.
Ashley M.
I loved this, it went on so smooth and easy. I could wear it all everyday and I never had a smudge and it was still on when I got home. It was my first time using it and I received it as a sample but I plan to buy more and I've recommended to everyone I know.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
This is a great product! Again, very comparable to "NYX" quality but maybe the eyeliner is of better quality. The odd shaped tip made me nervous but it helped "fleek" my eyeliner and the longevity of the product was great! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Olivia J.
Eugene , OR
I did not like this product very much. I do winged eyeliner everyday and this made it very hard to be accurate because of the thick tip. I much prefer maybelline stiletto eyeliner. I got this product free from influester for testing but I wouldn't buy again.
Brianna P.
*I received this product in the #PepVoxBox for testing.*
I was surprised by this liner. It's opaque and matte. The tip has a bit of a learning curve because it isn't the typical felt tip liner brush. The only downside is that it is not water proof/resistant.
Erin H.
Although I really liked the formula of this eyeliner, I did not like the shape of the applicator. The rounded felt paddle made it hard for me to create precision lines, especially on a wing. The black was a little too shiny as well, compared to my brown eyes.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.