BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Annalisa E.
Provo, UT
Let me tell you. I LOVE liquid eyeliner. My signature look is winged liner. This eyeliner was fabulous. I got it in my VoxBox and I immediately put it on. I was SO happy with it. It's easy to use. The packaging is nice.
Priscilla R.
Orlando, FL
I received this from Influenster to try out and absolutely hated it! The applicator had this weird paddle shape which wasn't thin enough to get a precise line to make that perfect cat eye! Thank god I didn't pay for it!
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
I love the color of the black, super dark. I also loved the thin line it makes. What I find with most my liquid liners just like this one is it dries out too fast, you have to be quick at applying or you are out money.
Haleigh B.
Jacksonville, NC
This eyeliner is honestly not that good for a liquid pen liner. When I tried to form my line it was too rough to make a solid line. It's too thick to achieve the perfect wing with this. I received this in my Pep Voxbox
Summer D.
Louisville, KY
Very nice precise liner! I normally only use pen liners so I've tried a ton, this one is very good. I actually got this in my endless summer box!! I'm a first time user but I'm sure if I can find it I'll use it again!
Lizeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
It's an okay liquid eyeliner but the thing I don't like about it is that the brush is shaped weirdly and I understand that they want to achieve a cat eye look but I don't think it was necessary to add a tip like that.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
Love this products. It works so well. Glad I got to try it from the ESVoxBox. It lasted really long for me. Definitely like for using it my first time. Also love the mascara that goes with this. #InfluensterPhotoBooth
Shanice D.
Boston, MA
Almost like a marker, very easy to apply if you have a steady hand, it's a very matte black liner with a really nice finish, it gives the illusion of fuller lashes. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Olivia C.
Very good for makeup artist who have a sturdy hand. I think it is not that bad of price considering there are high end eyeliners that are way more expensive. I would recommend this product forsure! I would buy again.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
Getting four stars because it is super black, it has staying power, and it doesn't feather, it's the typical "okay" mascara. I think the tip is kind of gimmicky, though, and find it hard to get a precise winged look.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.