BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Leila F.
Worked great for me! I usually stuggle with eyeliner and doing cute designs but the precision tip made it so much easier to get the perfect cat eye the first try! Definitely wish I'd found this eyeliner sooner. Lasted all day on my eyes and didn't smudge or run !
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
I love this eyeliner. The way the tip is formed makes for easy application with less mess. Its more of a market application than an eyeliner. Great price as well. Purchased mine from Target online. I wouldn't definitely (and already have!) recommend this product!
Liberty L.
I got this in the ESVOXBOX and I tried it out as soon as I got it. I have been wearing it for the past week and have noticed that there isn't that much product that comes out of the applicator. I was kinda disappointed because the mascara is absolutely amazing!
Jaime O.
I received this product in my #PepVoxBox . I was excited about getting an eyeliner but once I got it and tried it, I was totally disappointed. The "brush" part is so hard and weirdly shaped. The formula is also way too sheer on the eye. I gave it to one of my roommates because I couldn't do anything with it.
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
This liner is AMAZING! I love how smoothly it glides on. A lot of other liquid liners require some pressure, but this one was so smooth and had great pigment! The tip was easy to maneuver for a cat eye look because you create both thin and thick lines. Also - my liner lasted all day!
Estefania S.
I have tried many eyeliners from name brands to cheap ones to neverfpund again ones but this eyeliner is defiantly in my favorite tge tip allows you to geta great shape and it last all day!! It reminds me of the stilla and maybeline together.
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
I have never ever ever been able to master the cat eye!! but this tip was super easy to work with, and I like how black and smooth it looks!! I would definitely recommend it to people who aren't particularly good at making cat eyes, this was helpful!! thankful to have received this in my #endlesssummer #voxbox!
Anna M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I usually use a gel pot and a thin brush but to throw in my purse or make up bag this is awesome. it is very pigmented and for a first time user and a make up rookie it is very east to use. It last well into the night and into the next morning. I'll definitely be using it again.
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA
I love this it is so smooth going on and it feels like silk. And it works amazing it really draws out the eyes. It brings out my blue eyes amazing I have just starting using this product today and I'm happy.
Cina A.
Minneapolis , MN
I got this Max Factor eyeliner through Influenster Endless Summer Voxbox. I really like the shape of the eyeliner tip cause I am not a sharp wingliner kind of person so this give me a good thick to thin straigh liner look. The only thing I don't like about it bleeds especially if you sweat or have watery eyes.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.