BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jocelyn C.
Hawthorne, CA
got this complimentary of influenster, woot! I really like this eyeliner. the only type of eyeliner I can use is in this type of pen which makes it really easy for me to use, it stayed in place all day and it is really black!
Mylesia W.
Killeen, TX
I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner to anyone because of the wand itself. The odd shape makes it hard to make a wing. It pulls are the skin and is very stiff! It is a nice black but fades away quickly. Received in my #ESVoxBox
Taylor B.
Dwight, IL
Such an amazing eye liner! works very well! I have never had such a good coverage from an eyeliner. It's very affordable and worth the money spent! I got this product through influenster but I would for sure buy this again!
Sarah E.
This was a highly pigment eyeliner, however I wasn't totally impressed with the applicator. Other than this, the price and quality are great! This product is also very easy to find at your local Target or other drugstores !
Ellen M.
Ashville, NY
This eyeliner was sent to me for free to test and review my own opinion. It is awesome! Bold color, no smudges and it doesnt fade away throughout the day. Its way easier to control your lines compared to using a brush too.
Resha M.
Union city , CA
Got this with my endless summer voxbox. I haven't used liquid liners in a while (I've switched to gel) but this was easy to use and very black! Love it. It's a little hard to do a wing. But nothing too hard. Haha! Love it!
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
This eyeliner has 'okay' pigment. It's not super black and it doesn't apply that easily. I use this above my lashes and then use a different eyeliner for the wing. I wouldn't buy it again but it was a nice product to try.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
It was literally impossible to apply. The shape of the tip was weird and I couldn't even put it along my top lashes let alone complete a wing. Maybe it's just me though, I'm not sure, but I don't really like this product.
Lisa M.
I got this in my vox box, I don't really wear eyeliner because I'm just not good at applying it and eyeliner looks silly on me. I tried it and still couldn't make eyeliner look good. It's very black though so that's good.
Annalisa E.
Provo, UT
Let me tell you. I LOVE liquid eyeliner. My signature look is winged liner. This eyeliner was fabulous. I got it in my VoxBox and I immediately put it on. I was SO happy with it. It's easy to use. The packaging is nice.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.