BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Polina G.
Niles, IL
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I am not good at applying eyeliner but the unique tip helped me so much with getting the line straight and bold. I love this product and would recommend it to all of my friends
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
ABSOLUTELY in love with this eyeliner! The brush is flat and firm, so it is super super easy to apply and get a good wing, plus the formula is good (stays on all day) and is super black! Today gonna buy again (way better than Kat Von D Tattoo liner) #ESVoxBox
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
I absolutely love this product, i feel like the tip could be a little softer but it does a great job at creating the perfect cat eye look. Some of these types of eyeliner pens tend to leave streaks but this one does not. Ill definitely be getting it again!
Jessica P.
Adrian , MI
When I first received this, it looked like any other eyeliner and boy was I wrong. It's super. Black and I actually have used it more than my holy grail eyeliner! Love it!
Nini L.
First of all I have to say, I would never buy this eyeliner if it wasn't in my voxbox. The tip is very weird and uncomfortable to use and its so chubby on both front and a side, it's very hard to make a wing. I would never recommend this eyeliner to my friend.
Tiffany H.
I received this in my voxbox but my opinions are all my own. I'm not good at makeup, especially liquid eyeliner, but I do like this one. The liner is very black, and I really do like it but sometimes it is hard to use (that may be consumer error though😉)
Emily M.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't like it but I don't hate it. It was definitely a nice product to try out! The rounded tip made it a little difficult to apply at first but I got the hang of it eventually. I won't purchase this product but like i said, it was nice to try out!!!
Joselin C.
Dallas , TX
This liner comes in a very nice basic packaging. The paddle tio is very different compared to any other pen liner I have used. It is a lot easier to do liner looks and control the precision of the pen. Not as dark as I expected but definitely a very good liner for beginners starting to use pen liner
Gianna C.
This eyeliner is ridiculously gorgeous. I've had it on all day, and it's lasted throughout the sticky hot summer weather. Even when I went to rub my eye and panicked, I looked in my pocket mirror, and there was only minor damage done. SUCH bang for your buck. Love love love.
Kellie S.
Dekalb, IL
awesome waterproof liquid eyeliner pen with amazing opacity and color payoff! I will be using the cap out of this! the tip of it is very unique and makes for a foolproof way to apply eyeliner! I received this free for testing purposes from influenster!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.