BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
I got this in my voxbox and was so excited to try it! I love liquid eyeliner but have a hard time applying it.. this pen tip is awesome! The only down side is that it seems to dry out while using it so I have to shake it to get more down to the tip. Other than that I love this!! Definitely will be buying!
Clarisa H.
Meh. It's not bad. The brush tip is awkward. Compared to other liquid pen eyeliners this one is so so. Great for a kitten eye, a little awkward for a cat eye. I would buy this if it were on clearance and I needed something. Got it in my Endless Summer Vox Box.
Sarah S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like the packaging but right away when I put the eyeliner on it instantly smeared even when I tried again and kept my eyes closed to make sure it was it completely dry it never completely dried it seemed like. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked this product. I generally don't use liquid eyeliner unless I am looking for something very dramatic when i go out, but this liner is much more wearable, both day and night. I think that the tip of the eye liner is thin enough to be worn during the day without seeming too dressy! I really enjoyed this product.
Olivia J.
Eugene, OR
I did not like this product very much. I do winged eyeliner everyday and this made it very hard to be accurate because of the thick tip. I much prefer maybelline stiletto eyeliner. I got this product free from influester for testing but I wouldn't buy again.
Ashley M.
I loved this, it went on so smooth and easy. I could wear it all everyday and I never had a smudge and it was still on when I got home. It was my first time using it and I received it as a sample but I plan to buy more and I've recommended to everyone I know.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA
I received this item in the #PepVoxBox and my first impression was that it was shaped weird, the color payoff was great but it's hard to be precise with a rounded tip. It's harder to get a wing because of the shape. If it was pointed it might prove to be more effective but I am not a fan of this liner.
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
ABSOLUTELY in love with this eyeliner! The brush is flat and firm, so it is super super easy to apply and get a good wing, plus the formula is good (stays on all day) and is super black! Today gonna buy again (way better than Kat Von D Tattoo liner) #ESVoxBox
Kaitlyn F.
The quality of the liner itself is great. The color is a very deep charcoal black. What keeps me from rating this higher is the tip of the pen. There is no angle to the tip at all. It's very hard to create any sort of definitive shape or line on your eye with this pen.
Brianna P.
*I received this product in the #PepVoxBox for testing.*
I was surprised by this liner. It's opaque and matte. The tip has a bit of a learning curve because it isn't the typical felt tip liner brush. The only downside is that it is not water proof/resistant.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.