Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
I love this eyeliner. The way the tip is formed makes for easy application with less mess. Its more of a market application than an eyeliner. Great price as well. Purchased mine from Target online. I wouldn't definitely (and already have!) recommend this product!
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
I have never ever ever been able to master the cat eye!! but this tip was super easy to work with, and I like how black and smooth it looks!! I would definitely recommend it to people who aren't particularly good at making cat eyes, this was helpful!! thankful to have received this in my #endlesssummer #voxbox!
Jaime O.
I received this product in my #PepVoxBox . I was excited about getting an eyeliner but once I got it and tried it, I was totally disappointed. The "brush" part is so hard and weirdly shaped. The formula is also way too sheer on the eye. I gave it to one of my roommates because I couldn't do anything with it.
Cina A.
Minneapolis , MN
I got this Max Factor eyeliner through Influenster Endless Summer Voxbox. I really like the shape of the eyeliner tip cause I am not a sharp wingliner kind of person so this give me a good thick to thin straigh liner look. The only thing I don't like about it bleeds especially if you sweat or have watery eyes.
Estefania S.
I have tried many eyeliners from name brands to cheap ones to neverfpund again ones but this eyeliner is defiantly in my favorite tge tip allows you to geta great shape and it last all day!! It reminds me of the stilla and maybeline together.
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
This liner is AMAZING! I love how smoothly it glides on. A lot of other liquid liners require some pressure, but this one was so smooth and had great pigment! The tip was easy to maneuver for a cat eye look because you create both thin and thick lines. Also - my liner lasted all day!
Anna M.
Wichita falls, TX
I usually use a gel pot and a thin brush but to throw in my purse or make up bag this is awesome. it is very pigmented and for a first time user and a make up rookie it is very east to use. It last well into the night and into the next morning. I'll definitely be using it again.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
This is a great product! Again, very comparable to "NYX" quality but maybe the eyeliner is of better quality. The odd shaped tip made me nervous but it helped "fleek" my eyeliner and the longevity of the product was great! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Brianna P.
*I received this product in the #PepVoxBox for testing.*
I was surprised by this liner. It's opaque and matte. The tip has a bit of a learning curve because it isn't the typical felt tip liner brush. The only downside is that it is not water proof/resistant.
Erin H.
Although I really liked the formula of this eyeliner, I did not like the shape of the applicator. The rounded felt paddle made it hard for me to create precision lines, especially on a wing. The black was a little too shiny as well, compared to my brown eyes.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.