BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Lexi R.
This liquid liner applies very evenly and smoothly. It does make the eyeliner look a bit thicker than using a traditional liquid liner pen. The packaging is typical for liquid liner pens. I got mine in my #voxbox from Influenster.
Kaitlyn S.
Evergreen, NC
Got this in my vox box, which I was free, but used for testing! I'm not big on liquid eyeliners, but this one is good! The tip is shaped like a paddle & I thought it would go on weird, but surprisingly it went on pretty straight!
Diana N.
I absolutely love this eyeliner because it glides on so so so smoothly and it's such a vivid black, it really makes your eyes pop!!!! (also the mascara is amazing too just saying!!!!!!!) I will definitely be buying more of these!
Marilyn R.
Va Beach, VA
I wasn't absolutely pleased by the tip of the eyeliner pen, but overall, it lasted a long time and I liked the dark color! I would buy this product!"I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Nikki H.
Des Moines, IA
Love the dark color but I doesn't stay on very long. The brush makes it easy to apply. The package is simple and easy to read. I would buy this product again if for every day use, maybe if I want concerned on how long it lasted.
Shantel M.
Just received this product and I really like it! I don't recommend it to whoever is still learning how to use liquid eyeliner. If you are an expert with liquid eyeliners then I definitely think you should purchased this product!
Carina G.
I got this product in my voxbox for testing purposes and I didn't like this product at all. It was very hard to work with. The tip was too big to make a wing and to line the inner eyes. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I got this on my box & I love it the way it stay on is amazing & how pigmented too . I love how it's not bendable & how it works with your movement . One of my favorite eyeliner at the moment . I would definitely buy it again !!
Haley S.
Dallas, TX
I love the application of this eyeliner but I don't like the applicator. It's this and firm. The liquid though is great. It last all day and is easy to smudge if that's the look you want. Applying it takes some getting used to.
Jocelyn C.
Hawthorne, CA
got this complimentary of influenster, woot! I really like this eyeliner. the only type of eyeliner I can use is in this type of pen which makes it really easy for me to use, it stayed in place all day and it is really black!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.