BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Luna G.
I don't really wear make up but this eyeliner is one of the coolest most easiest things to apply to my eye. It has a weird looking tip but its awesome. At the moment I've been using it frequently and I've been getting compliments on my eyeliner
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Samantha M.
Waukee, IA
This will not help you get a wing. The paddle shaped applicator is bizarre and makes it extremely hard to do any liner, much less a precise wing. The actual product reminds me of a sharpie and does not look flattering on the eye. would not recommend and already got rid of mine.
Victoriana R.
This is the best liquid eyeliner I've tried! The tip is designed to give you an easy-to-achieve wing that will last all day! Also, the color is very pigmented and really makes your eyes pop! I tested Max Factor for free, but all opinions are my own.
Tammy P.
I wanted to fall in love with this product. I first tried it on my wrist, the product came out super pigmented, which I loved. However, when I started doing my daily wing eye routine, the product was not as pigmented. The tip seems like a great idea, but just didn't do it for me.
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
I was not loving this liner as much as I hoped this would! But it still is a good product! My biggest issue was how dry it seemed and how difficult that made it to drag across the eyelid.. Otherwise the color is nice and my final look was good! I likely will not rebuy
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
If you wing your eyeliner this is the perfect product for you. I received this in the #ESVoxBox and I had never tried to wing my eyeliner before, but I did it on the first try without any problem. It stayed put and did not smudge like other eyeliners I've tried in the past.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I am not impressed with this eyeliner whatsoever. It's extremely "wet" and hard to apply for the common person. I am a first time user and the ad for this seemed to make it user friendly, however, that was not the case. It ended up all over my eyes and a complete mess!
Erika B.
This liner is actually really easy to use. It doesn't smudge easily which is nice because I have hooded eyes. Typically my eyeliner smudges from my top lid to my bottom which is frustrating, but this one did not do that. I wish the tip was a little thinner in order to create a slight wing, but other than that I love this liner.
Maya C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I find this eyeliner tough to use, it doesn't glide on eaaily and the tip isn't at all flexible. It feels very hard on my eye and is a bit irritating, I find that it pulls my lids uncomfortably. The pigment is great but the formula is too moveable. It is also hard to create sharp wings and lines despite the claims.
Jessica V.
Muskegon, MI
I've tried and tried but I can't seem to like it. I was really excited when I saw the applicator but once I used it I noticed the formula was runny and the applicator makes it hard to make my fav sharp cat eyes :/// nice packaging and slim feel but don't like the applicator. Will keep trying to use it though.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.