BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Makenzie B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my new favorite liner! I've used Too Faced, Benefit, MAC, etc but this one works just as well (if not better) than the expensive brands. This is my new go-to product. I was talking about it in Sephora and one of the associates told me Marilyn Monroe used to use Max Factor products! I think she'd approve of this liner :)
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
The eyeliner over all, is very good quality. It's very black and glides smooth. However, I cannot wing my eyeliner with this. It looks awful haha, for those who don't wing. Deff get this eyeliner, however I probably won't ever use it. Influenster provided this in the endless summer voxbox
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
I love this Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner. I tried it when I received in my voxbox. I am definitely buying one after it runs out. Nice packaging and the price is really great. This liquid eyeliner is awesome. Glides smoothly on your eyes stays on all day.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay, MI
Love this products. It works so well. Glad I got to try it from the ESVoxBox. It lasted really long for me. Definitely like for using it my first time. Also love the mascara that goes with this. #InfluensterPhotoBooth
Destiny R.
Auburn, CA
Okay so this eyeliner is THE COOLEST! The tip is so unlike anything I've ever seen. It makes application a breeze. I literally "stamped" my eyeliner on. This has replaced my Stila eyeliner for my everyday eye looks.
Becki G.
Hammond, IN
Very disappointed actually. Not a big fan of the applicator shape, I find it hard to make a sharp wing with this product. But if you're just using it for your lash line, its VERY pigmented, long lasting, stays dark, doesn't crumble or smudge, not bad. But I would not buy again.
Rebeca L.
Atlanta, GA
Ever since i started using it, thanks to the endless summer voxbox, i cant stop raving about how easy it is to use and how great this eyeliner is. it has the 2 sides on the applicator so you can choose the thickness which makes it easy to get the look youre trying to create.
Jaque I.
Pacoima , CA
I'm really happy with all the products that where in my box I really like the eyeliner that was in there it has a really nice packaging and I would use this every day because is really beautiful and I think I would use it again and again I would recommend this to others.
Kate A.
Erie, PA
I cannot say enough good things about this product. Thin line, cat eye, thick line..you can do just about anything! Plus, the best part? This lasts the ENTIRE day! I swear: I put this on at 6:30 AM, and it's looking fresh at 6:30 PM. Would absolutely buy again and again.
Tammy P.
I wanted to fall in love with this product. I first tried it on my wrist, the product came out super pigmented, which I loved. However, when I started doing my daily wing eye routine, the product was not as pigmented. The tip seems like a great idea, but just didn't do it for me.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.