BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
I was not loving this liner as much as I hoped this would! But it still is a good product! My biggest issue was how dry it seemed and how difficult that made it to drag across the eyelid.. Otherwise the color is nice and my final look was good! I likely will not rebuy
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smoothly and I like the applicator. It is a unique shape but it works! It helps to make the perfect wing! That is my go-to look. I would definitely buy this again! Recommended!!!
Jessica V.
Muskegon, MI
I've tried and tried but I can't seem to like it. I was really excited when I saw the applicator but once I used it I noticed the formula was runny and the applicator makes it hard to make my fav sharp cat eyes :/// nice packaging and slim feel but don't like the applicator. Will keep trying to use it though.
BoxKraz E.
I really wnjoyed receiving this in my endless summer voxbox. This eye liner is easy to use although you have to get used to the flat tip it stills provides a precise line and its long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable eye liner.
Leila F.
Worked great for me! I usually stuggle with eyeliner and doing cute designs but the precision tip made it so much easier to get the perfect cat eye the first try! Definitely wish I'd found this eyeliner sooner. Lasted all day on my eyes and didn't smudge or run !
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
I love this eyeliner. The way the tip is formed makes for easy application with less mess. Its more of a market application than an eyeliner. Great price as well. Purchased mine from Target online. I wouldn't definitely (and already have!) recommend this product!
Jaime O.
I received this product in my #PepVoxBox . I was excited about getting an eyeliner but once I got it and tried it, I was totally disappointed. The "brush" part is so hard and weirdly shaped. The formula is also way too sheer on the eye. I gave it to one of my roommates because I couldn't do anything with it.
Liberty L.
Homestead, FL
I got this in the ESVOXBOX and I tried it out as soon as I got it. I have been wearing it for the past week and have noticed that there isn't that much product that comes out of the applicator. I was kinda disappointed because the mascara is absolutely amazing!
Lindsey S.
Venetia, PA
This liner is AMAZING! I love how smoothly it glides on. A lot of other liquid liners require some pressure, but this one was so smooth and had great pigment! The tip was easy to maneuver for a cat eye look because you create both thin and thick lines. Also - my liner lasted all day!
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
I have never ever ever been able to master the cat eye!! but this tip was super easy to work with, and I like how black and smooth it looks!! I would definitely recommend it to people who aren't particularly good at making cat eyes, this was helpful!! thankful to have received this in my #endlesssummer #voxbox!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.