BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jaime O.
I received this product in my #PepVoxBox . I was excited about getting an eyeliner but once I got it and tried it, I was totally disappointed. The "brush" part is so hard and weirdly shaped. The formula is also way too sheer on the eye. I gave it to one of my roommates because I couldn't do anything with it.
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. The way the tip is formed makes for easy application with less mess. Its more of a market application than an eyeliner. Great price as well. Purchased mine from Target online. I wouldn't definitely (and already have!) recommend this product!
Leila F.
Worked great for me! I usually stuggle with eyeliner and doing cute designs but the precision tip made it so much easier to get the perfect cat eye the first try! Definitely wish I'd found this eyeliner sooner. Lasted all day on my eyes and didn't smudge or run !
Brianna P.
*I received this product in the #PepVoxBox for testing.*
I was surprised by this liner. It's opaque and matte. The tip has a bit of a learning curve because it isn't the typical felt tip liner brush. The only downside is that it is not water proof/resistant.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! Again, very comparable to "NYX" quality but maybe the eyeliner is of better quality. The odd shaped tip made me nervous but it helped "fleek" my eyeliner and the longevity of the product was great! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my voxbox and was so excited to try it! I love liquid eyeliner but have a hard time applying it.. this pen tip is awesome! The only down side is that it seems to dry out while using it so I have to shake it to get more down to the tip. Other than that I love this!! Definitely will be buying!
Sarah S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like the packaging but right away when I put the eyeliner on it instantly smeared even when I tried again and kept my eyes closed to make sure it was it completely dry it never completely dried it seemed like. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I got this eyeliner in my Pep Vox Box, I was skeptical about the unique style of the brush. I really enjoy the formula of the eyeliner, but the brush could use some work, I frequently wing my eyeliner and it is really difficult to get a sharp point. I generally just combat this by using a different eyeliner to create a point.
Madison B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Absolutely fantastic eyeliner. I am not a big eye liner person but this brand has completely changed that. It was very easy to use and lasted for quiet a while. Only had to reapply twice. I would most definitely buy this product once I can find it in my store.
Kaitlyn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality of the liner itself is great. The color is a very deep charcoal black. What keeps me from rating this higher is the tip of the pen. There is no angle to the tip at all. It's very hard to create any sort of definitive shape or line on your eye with this pen.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.