BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Juliana V.
Gainesville, Ga
I've tried a similar product by maybelline. I have mix feeling regarding the applicator I'm so used to an angle brush with creme gel or the old fashion liquid liner brush. I'm still trying this product out and still have to get used to it.
meliza S.
Philadelphia , PA
I was suppose to get this in a voxbox, but never got the box. I went and bought this product anyways. It is very dark in color very pigmented. If you like thick lines this is the liner for you if not stay away. It tends to bleed out a bit
Kasey W.
I got this in my #ESVoxBox and paired it with the max factor mascara. I thought the eyeliner went on easy and had a nice pigment. But the different shape of it was a little different to work with especially when trying to create a cateye.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I love this eyeliner! I love that there is a thin part and a way to make it thicker! I am wearing it to work and I have already gotten so many compliments! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kenia P.
Miami , FL
I love this format eyeliner UN No need to recharge product, allows you to have better accuracy than and Dual-Use Your tip allows thin and thick strokes Perform and has a good pigmentation, the only bad thing is that it is not waterproof.
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
I don't typically use liquid liner, but I found this one very easy to use. I definitely recommend it to beginners. The color was very rich and lasted throughout a busy day. This has become a new go-to for me. I will definitely buy again.
Traci G.
Aurora , CO
Received this liquid liner in a VoxBox and was not over impressed with it. I was expecting the tip to help with a smoother application, however it was more difficult. The intensity of the black is great just wish it was easier to apply.
McKaila L.
Love this eyeliner! Was kind of skeptical at first because I've never heard of this brand before but it's sooo good I'll for sure use it every day and it's way cheaper than the Kat Von D tattoo liner. Seems darker too, I really love it!
Lara T.
West Liberty, KY
I have a hard time with liquid eye liner but I feel this one really helps me over my problems. I love how black it is just wish it lasted longer than what it does. I still love my gel eye liner but this is great for when I'm in a hurry.
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
First eyeliner I did not have an issue with, I tend to get upset when I buy eyeliner like this but it was pretty amazing and easy to apply on my eyes and it looks amazing on me as well so I would most definitely recommend this to others
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.