BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 72 reviews
Destiny R.
Auburn, CA
Okay so this eyeliner is THE COOLEST! The tip is so unlike anything I've ever seen. It makes application a breeze. I literally "stamped" my eyeliner on. This has replaced my Stila eyeliner for my everyday eye looks.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
Love this products. It works so well. Glad I got to try it from the ESVoxBox. It lasted really long for me. Definitely like for using it my first time. Also love the mascara that goes with this. #InfluensterPhotoBooth
Becki G.
Hammond, IN
Very disappointed actually. Not a big fan of the applicator shape, I find it hard to make a sharp wing with this product. But if you're just using it for your lash line, its VERY pigmented, long lasting, stays dark, doesn't crumble or smudge, not bad. But I would not buy again.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
I love this Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner. I tried it when I received in my voxbox. I am definitely buying one after it runs out. Nice packaging and the price is really great. This liquid eyeliner is awesome. Glides smoothly on your eyes stays on all day.
Luna G.
I don't really wear make up but this eyeliner is one of the coolest most easiest things to apply to my eye. It has a weird looking tip but its awesome. At the moment I've been using it frequently and I've been getting compliments on my eyeliner
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kayley Alexandra P.
I love the formula of this product it's super pigmented and lasts such a long time ! Don't really like the tip on the applicator but I can definitely look over that issue I would definitely buy this product and recommend this to everyone I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Desiree B.
Austin, TX
I thought it was pretty easy to use however, they don't really disclose the shape of the product very well. It's paddle shaped, and all pictures on the front and back of the packaging make the tip appear more pointed than it is. You definitely won't be able to get a sharp wing with this, but if you all you need is a simpler eyeliner look than this will work for you. I normally do a pretty dramatic cat eye so this eyeliner won't work for me.
Kate A.
Erie, PA
I cannot say enough good things about this product. Thin line, cat eye, thick line..you can do just about anything! Plus, the best part? This lasts the ENTIRE day! I swear: I put this on at 6:30 AM, and it's looking fresh at 6:30 PM. Would absolutely buy again and again.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I got this eyeliner on my pepvoxbox and i was super excited coss MAX FACTOR BABEH, it is very easy to use but i think the point should be thinner (the purpose of the thin and the fat part it's supposed to get a that type of line) it's dificult for me as a beginner to get an eye cat with this and 10 dollars it's a little pricey considering chiper ones that works better
Ashton D.
I was shocked when I received this in my Endless summer voxbox. This little pen is so pigmented and has really good wer. It didn't smudge like some liners, but came off so easy with makeup remover. I usually reach for my Kat Von D liner, but this one is going to be my go to!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.