BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Erika B.
This liner is actually really easy to use. It doesn't smudge easily which is nice because I have hooded eyes. Typically my eyeliner smudges from my top lid to my bottom which is frustrating, but this one did not do that. I wish the tip was a little thinner in order to create a slight wing, but other than that I love this liner.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I am not impressed with this eyeliner whatsoever. It's extremely "wet" and hard to apply for the common person. I am a first time user and the ad for this seemed to make it user friendly, however, that was not the case. It ended up all over my eyes and a complete mess!
Sydney M.
syracuse, IN
If you wing your eyeliner this is the perfect product for you. I received this in the #ESVoxBox and I had never tried to wing my eyeliner before, but I did it on the first try without any problem. It stayed put and did not smudge like other eyeliners I've tried in the past.
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
I was not loving this liner as much as I hoped this would! But it still is a good product! My biggest issue was how dry it seemed and how difficult that made it to drag across the eyelid.. Otherwise the color is nice and my final look was good! I likely will not rebuy
Anna M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I usually use a gel pot and a thin brush but to throw in my purse or make up bag this is awesome. it is very pigmented and for a first time user and a make up rookie it is very east to use. It last well into the night and into the next morning. I'll definitely be using it again.
Estefania S.
I have tried many eyeliners from name brands to cheap ones to neverfpund again ones but this eyeliner is defiantly in my favorite tge tip allows you to geta great shape and it last all day!! It reminds me of the stilla and maybeline together.
Liberty L.
Homestead, FL
I got this in the ESVOXBOX and I tried it out as soon as I got it. I have been wearing it for the past week and have noticed that there isn't that much product that comes out of the applicator. I was kinda disappointed because the mascara is absolutely amazing!
Cina A.
Minneapolis , MN
I got this Max Factor eyeliner through Influenster Endless Summer Voxbox. I really like the shape of the eyeliner tip cause I am not a sharp wingliner kind of person so this give me a good thick to thin straigh liner look. The only thing I don't like about it bleeds especially if you sweat or have watery eyes.
Lindsey S.
Venetia, PA
This liner is AMAZING! I love how smoothly it glides on. A lot of other liquid liners require some pressure, but this one was so smooth and had great pigment! The tip was easy to maneuver for a cat eye look because you create both thin and thick lines. Also - my liner lasted all day!
Jessica V.
Muskegon, MI
I've tried and tried but I can't seem to like it. I was really excited when I saw the applicator but once I used it I noticed the formula was runny and the applicator makes it hard to make my fav sharp cat eyes :/// nice packaging and slim feel but don't like the applicator. Will keep trying to use it though.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.