BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Trying out my complimentary samples from Influenster. It's easy to remove and it doesn't smudge. Quick drying. The applicator is like nothing I've ever seen before! Curved instead of pointed allows for the perfect style you crave. Max Factor X Precision Eyeliner is now a staple in my makeup Collection.
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
I have to say that it goes on wonderfully and stays put! I didn't have any problems with it flaking off or irritating my eyes, and it stayed on for a long time! I know it's bad to leave makeup on overnight, but I left mine on and it lasted for the entire two days lol. Great job Max Factor!
Alicia D.
I'm not super thrilled about the flat tip because I'm so used to using a point tip for my liquid liners but this liner is so perfectly dark black and goes on so smoothly. I wouldn't necessarily buy this again but after receiving it in my summer voxbox I'm definitely glad I was shown this product and was able to test out something different!
Amber Y.
Really like this liquid eyeliner! Not my favorite of all time but it works great! It's high pigmented and long lasting. It doesn't bleed easily. I only wish that the felt tip was thinner! Overall great price and available at drugstores. **I did receive this product for free in a VoxBox**
Denise V.
This eyeliner caught my eye for the packaging, but the product it self didn't do much for me. The tip of this eyeliner is odd. It was hard to do the wing. The color is nice and has good pigment, but can also be runny. I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner to my friends.
Giustina M.
Ooltewah, TN
Disclosure: I was given this product free to try. Even still, all opinions are my own. I really liked this liquid eyeliner! It doesn't create as dramatic of a line which makes it perfect for daytime. Although I did feel like the liner dried up faster than many of my other liquid eyeliners.
Valeria M.
I received this eyeliner in my influenster voxbox and i love it. It goes on very smooth, & it's great for making wings. Its very black so that's a plus. The tip of it is kind of weird but that's what helps make the wing, i love this product I definitely give it a thumbs up. #ESVoxBox
Christina B.
Visalia, CA
I have mixed feelings about this eyeliner. At first glance I hated the applicator shape, and when applying it, it took twice as long because of the thickness of the applicator. BUT when I finished applying it, the turn out was great! Pigmentation was nice, and it had no fallout. So not a fan of applicator, but love the finishing of it.
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Doral, FL
I don't necessarily like this liner. It claims to be high precision but the tip isnt fine enough to even be precise.

The tip is a marker tip, gets dry way too fast.. sometimes before I even finish both wings.

However it does go on easily and silky. Doesnt last very long in my opinion.
Yesenia L.
I tried this eyeliner today, and I didn't really like the tip. I like doing cat eyeliner, however, with this eyeliner it was more difficult. The color is very good though, and it didn't smudge. I received this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are mine. Thanks Influenster!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.