BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I got this eyeliner on my pepvoxbox and i was super excited coss MAX FACTOR BABEH, it is very easy to use but i think the point should be thinner (the purpose of the thin and the fat part it's supposed to get a that type of line) it's dificult for me as a beginner to get an eye cat with this and 10 dollars it's a little pricey considering chiper ones that works better
Victoriana R.
This is the best liquid eyeliner I've tried! The tip is designed to give you an easy-to-achieve wing that will last all day! Also, the color is very pigmented and really makes your eyes pop! I tested Max Factor for free, but all opinions are my own.
Jaque I.
pacoima , CA
I'm really happy with all the products that where in my box I really like the eyeliner that was in there it has a really nice packaging and I would use this every day because is really beautiful and I think I would use it again and again I would recommend this to others.
Tammy P.
I wanted to fall in love with this product. I first tried it on my wrist, the product came out super pigmented, which I loved. However, when I started doing my daily wing eye routine, the product was not as pigmented. The tip seems like a great idea, but just didn't do it for me.
Desiree B.
Austin, TX
I thought it was pretty easy to use however, they don't really disclose the shape of the product very well. It's paddle shaped, and all pictures on the front and back of the packaging make the tip appear more pointed than it is. You definitely won't be able to get a sharp wing with this, but if you all you need is a simpler eyeliner look than this will work for you. I normally do a pretty dramatic cat eye so this eyeliner won't work for me.
Kayley Alexandra P.
I love the formula of this product it's super pigmented and lasts such a long time ! Don't really like the tip on the applicator but I can definitely look over that issue I would definitely buy this product and recommend this to everyone I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Samantha M.
Waukee, IA
This will not help you get a wing. The paddle shaped applicator is bizarre and makes it extremely hard to do any liner, much less a precise wing. The actual product reminds me of a sharpie and does not look flattering on the eye. would not recommend and already got rid of mine.
Kate A.
Erie, PA
I cannot say enough good things about this product. Thin line, cat eye, thick line..you can do just about anything! Plus, the best part? This lasts the ENTIRE day! I swear: I put this on at 6:30 AM, and it's looking fresh at 6:30 PM. Would absolutely buy again and again.
Luna G.
I don't really wear make up but this eyeliner is one of the coolest most easiest things to apply to my eye. It has a weird looking tip but its awesome. At the moment I've been using it frequently and I've been getting compliments on my eyeliner
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Erika B.
This liner is actually really easy to use. It doesn't smudge easily which is nice because I have hooded eyes. Typically my eyeliner smudges from my top lid to my bottom which is frustrating, but this one did not do that. I wish the tip was a little thinner in order to create a slight wing, but other than that I love this liner.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.