BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Laura N.
Albany, NY
Recieved this in my Pep VoxBox and it's such a high quality liner! Very impressed with the precision and smoothness of the tip. Glided on easy, stayed on all day and very easy to apply. I would definantly recommend and purchase this product!:)
Hannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I received this product from Influenster to try out and it's a big no for me. It is very black and dries matte but the applicator is so hard and the shape of it isn't ideal for a winged liner. The formulation is nice but the application sucks.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
This liner is a very pigmented dark black, but unfortunately bleeds quite a bit. The paddle shape tip also makes it nearly impossible to make a thin line. If you prefer to have thick eyeliner, you can make this work. However, it is not for me.
Dailen G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I loved this product!! It came with my #esvoxbox and I can't stop wearing it. It's perfect for winged eyeliner. Plus it's very long lasting, I wore it all day and by the night it was as if I just put it on. It glides easily and has a fine tip.
Estefania S.
I have tried many eyeliners from name brands to cheap ones to neverfpund again ones but this eyeliner is defiantly in my favorite tge tip allows you to geta great shape and it last all day!! It reminds me of the stilla and maybeline together.
Meryl J.
The tip is hard and kind of scratchy so it's not a smooth application. It is also dries a lighter shade of black than I would prefer. The shape of the tip is supposed to make it easier to apply and create winged looks, but it's just mediocre.
Lily V.
Fort Myers, FL
This product works great! It makes the most perfect lines, and I am always getting compliments on how good my eyeliner looks. It lasts a pretty long time.
I received this product from influenster for free to test it but, the opinion is mine.
Claire Elise S.
N Hollywood, CA
I have the hardest time giving my self the perfect wing eyeliner but this eyeliner makes it so much easier! I never have to touch it up and it stays so well on my eye lids. Most eyeliners I get dry out but this one seems to last a long time.
Sunny F.
Just swatched this and it is so pigmented and drew so easily! the tip threw me off at first but it is actually really handy and easy to apply with. The packing is very sleek and cute, especially when displaying. I would definitely buy again
Hannah Q.
For me this #maxfactorx liner was a no go. The chubby, round tip was hard to create a precise winged liner. It would be good for someone who likes a bold, very thick top liner. But for anything small or delicate this doesn't live up to par.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.