BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Victoriana R.
This is the best liquid eyeliner I've tried! The tip is designed to give you an easy-to-achieve wing that will last all day! Also, the color is very pigmented and really makes your eyes pop! I tested Max Factor for free, but all opinions are my own.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
This eyeliner isn't the best I'm not going to lie. The tip is a weird shape, I totally thought it was going to make my cat eye look so much better and simpler to to put on but it does. I would recommend to anyone who does a daily cat eye, like I do.
Brenda F.
I loved this eyeliner, it didn't bother my eyes when I used it. It made me look and feel pretty. I have brown eyes. For me, it worked better than most eyeliners. I got it free to try in my #ESVoxBox. I highly recommend this didn't irritate my eyes.
Cami T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love the dark and lovely look but i prefer to use my make utensils to make my perfect wing with than this because it doesn't make that preferred arch for me like i want it to be you know . So its nice for yall to send me this sample #influenster
Mackenzie T.
Unfortunately, as soon as I opened this eyeliner & saw the applicator I knew this eyeliner wasn't for me. The applicator is almost like a felt marker, and it was awfully thick... But to each her own! Maybe this product might work for someone else.
katie w.
I don't like that it is not water proof. Being a makeup beginner, it was really difficult and confusing to use because of the weirdly shaped tip. It's not the worst thing in the world, but i don't think i would use it again. Would not repurchase
Eva B.
My first time using this product from this brand, so far I'm loving it, it's long wear but not waterproof which I love even more. The package says exactly what the eyeliner can do. I really recommend this idea, I'm going to repurchase this idea.
Danielle R.
Winston Salem, NC
It's such a weird tip, but I like it! It's hard to get a super sharp wing with it, but that's easily fixed with a Q-tip. The product itself is super black and velvety which I love. I would definitely buy this after receiving it in my #ESVoxBox.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport , PA
Omg I'm so ecstatic about Max Factor coming back to the states!! Dear Max Factor thank you for introducing me to the lovely and fun filled world of makeup with pan cake foundation and your amazing eye products!! Oh I've missed you!! 😘#maxfactor
Gianna M.
Tulsa , OK
I received this product free to review in the Endless Summer VoxBox. Since I'm still trying to learn wings, I figured this may help. It was a thicker brush but was easy to apply and work with. Stayed on long & was very black! I would recommend.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.