BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Makenzie B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my new favorite liner! I've used Too Faced, Benefit, MAC, etc but this one works just as well (if not better) than the expensive brands. This is my new go-to product. I was talking about it in Sephora and one of the associates told me Marilyn Monroe used to use Max Factor products! I think she'd approve of this liner :)
Nanette S.
Chino hills, CA
The packaging was nice and the color was nice and bold and glided on my eyelid. But it was very hard to do a nice wing. I'm a more thin brush girl so I can make it very precise and the way I like it and this eyeliner made it very very hard for me to do so. I received this eyeliner as a sample product but all opinions are my own
Marilyn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I wasn't absolutely pleased by the tip of the eyeliner pen, but overall, it lasted a long time and I liked the dark color! I would buy this product!"I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Ariel P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
The eyeliner over all, is very good quality. It's very black and glides smooth. However, I cannot wing my eyeliner with this. It looks awful haha, for those who don't wing. Deff get this eyeliner, however I probably won't ever use it. Influenster provided this in the endless summer voxbox
Becki G.
Hammond, IN
Very disappointed actually. Not a big fan of the applicator shape, I find it hard to make a sharp wing with this product. But if you're just using it for your lash line, its VERY pigmented, long lasting, stays dark, doesn't crumble or smudge, not bad. But I would not buy again.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
Love this products. It works so well. Glad I got to try it from the ESVoxBox. It lasted really long for me. Definitely like for using it my first time. Also love the mascara that goes with this. #InfluensterPhotoBooth
Destiny R.
Auburn, CA
Okay so this eyeliner is THE COOLEST! The tip is so unlike anything I've ever seen. It makes application a breeze. I literally "stamped" my eyeliner on. This has replaced my Stila eyeliner for my everyday eye looks.
Reb L.
Atlanta, GA
Ever since i started using it, thanks to the endless summer voxbox, i cant stop raving about how easy it is to use and how great this eyeliner is. it has the 2 sides on the applicator so you can choose the thickness which makes it easy to get the look youre trying to create.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
I love this Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner. I tried it when I received in my voxbox. I am definitely buying one after it runs out. Nice packaging and the price is really great. This liquid eyeliner is awesome. Glides smoothly on your eyes stays on all day.
Ashton D.
I was shocked when I received this in my Endless summer voxbox. This little pen is so pigmented and has really good wer. It didn't smudge like some liners, but came off so easy with makeup remover. I usually reach for my Kat Von D liner, but this one is going to be my go to!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.