BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
This is my new favorite eyeliner! It's the perfect intensity of black and it goes on so smooth! The applicator is perfect because you can draw on thick lines or keep it thin for any look! I'd definitely recommend this product for anyone who, like me, is usually clueless when it comes to perfect liner!
Samantha L.
So far I have used this once since receiving my endless summer voxbox. I could see where this would be great for people who are much more skilled than I at applying makeup. It could have just been the way that I applied it but it didn't seem to last very long and I was kind of disappointed in that. I'm going to trying again and see how it goes though!
America F.
Kansas City, MO
I received this in a vox box and I am beyond impressed. The liner itself was the blackest eyeliner I have seen yet it was like if I had swatched a sharpie marker onto my skin. My only complaints would have to be the applicator which made it hard to get a straight line especially with a shaky hand.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
My new favorite eyeliner! It's easy to apply and it lasts a really long time. The only problem with it is that the tip of the applicator makes it really hard to do winged eyeliner unless you do the tape trick. I would recommend this to beginnets. Especially if they are just learning how to perfect it.
Maridania C.
High pigmentation, duration and a very innovative design that slides smoothly through the eye without damaging placed in 2 ways to create a thick and one thin delineated.I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
This liner is a very pigmented dark black, but unfortunately bleeds quite a bit. The paddle shape tip also makes it nearly impossible to make a thin line. If you prefer to have thick eyeliner, you can make this work. However, it is not for me.
Celina M.
Very pigmented dark black liquid eyeliner. the tip takes some getting used to (it's like a thin highlighter marker) but it is worth it. Lasted a long time for me. Will probably buy again. Although I got this for free from the Endess Summer Vox Box to review, this is my honest opinion.

#ESVoxBox
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
Easy to apply unless you're winging your eyeliner- which everyone does. The tip doesn't allow you to wing it sharp enough because the tip isn't sharp at all. It's like this rectangular shape, which makes it hard to apply when winging. I use it for just the eyelid. Realy black, and stays on the whole day though.
Fiammetta B.
The good:
Very black in color, somewhat lasting.
The bad:
Difficult tip to use, if you are looking to make a thin wing it ain't gonna happen.
I have hooded, oily lids so it did transfer after a few hours... The brush tugs on the skin.
I got this complimentary in my pep voxbox but all opinions are my own!
Kate M.
Evanston, IL
I received this product for free as part of #ESVoxBox. I did not like this eyeliner. I think the "nib" of the eyeliner is a bit strange. The formula is also a bit dry and does not go on super smoothly. I think there are much better affordable eyeliners on the market. Opt for the mascara instead!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.