BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Emily M.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't like it but I don't hate it. It was definitely a nice product to try out! The rounded tip made it a little difficult to apply at first but I got the hang of it eventually. I won't purchase this product but like i said, it was nice to try out!!!
Rachael T.
Stevens Point, WI
This element goes on super smoothly and is very black. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is the applicator tip is just kinda funky, I just will probably need more practice with it. Very long lasting and it doesn't smudge at all!
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
The eyeliner tip is super cool it goes from skinny to fat this way you can do you wing and finish it with the thick side, the only thing is , is that it doesn't last long mine usually smudges or starts to burn my eyes but pretty good eyeliner over all
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
I was skeptical about the applicator tip, but actually ended up liking it. The ink is very black, and this liner is great for creating that sharp cat eye liner! Not too dry and not too wet, and doesn't smudge either even though it removes very easily!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
I recorded this in my #esvoxbox. Great eyeliner. The fine too makes for precise lining. It didn't smudge or get dull as the day went on. Definitely a great value as it is quite affordable. The brush tip is a little rough, but it isn't too bothersome.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
This pen surprised me. I'm so skeptical about drug store products but this is an awesome liner! I got it in a VoxBox and have really enjoyed using it. It's so easy to line my eyes and the pen works really well. I've already recommended it to friends!
Fallon J.
This is a brilliant liquid liner. It’s extremely pigmented and smooth (super smudge proof). It has a marker-like tip that can create an awesome cat eye. I would totally purchase this liner. Great quality.
I received this item courtesy of Influenster.
Stephanie R.
Received this from Influenster, and to be honest this has to be the worst liquid liner I have ever used. If your not good at doing eyeliner like me, this will NOT work for you. The tip is way to thick, it's harder to control. I was very disappointed.
Kori S.
Perfect linee ! Very black like I usually like it. Was easy for me to do a perfect winged liner without having to use tape. I love the versitle tip that this liquid liner also has. It is also fast drying ! I received this product in my PepVoxbox. ❤❤❤
Victoriana R.
This is the best liquid eyeliner I've tried! The tip is designed to give you an easy-to-achieve wing that will last all day! Also, the color is very pigmented and really makes your eyes pop! I tested Max Factor for free, but all opinions are my own.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.