BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Hannah W.
Pauls Valley, OK
This product was pretty precise and made lining my eyes very easy. I did not give it all 5 stars though because I felt it dried out just a bit too fast for my taste. Also, I prefer a brown eyeliner over a black one.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I received the Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner from Influenster and I was iffy at first because I'm not a liquid eyeliner fan, but once I ran out of my regular eyeliner I decided to take this one out of the package and WOW! I've been obsessed and have used it as my daily eyeliner ever since then. It's SO precise, it's always a clean line and doesn't bleed. I wish I would've been introduced to this liner years ago. The brush is my absolute favorite. Highly recommend!!
Katie W.
Brackenridge, PA
I received this product for free in a box from Influenster a while ago, I've been using liquid liner for many years and its my staple makeup product. Now this eyeliner in particular in its self is good, it is opaque and from my experience of having watery eyes don't seem to smudge or smear off. The packaging is the downfall, the tip as it comes I just don't like, I found it difficult to get a nice fine pointy tail for my eyeliner wing. Also making sure it was sitting right in my hand having to ajust how I'm holding it was kind of annoying. I used it like that for about a week until I decided to just cut the corners off of it to make it pointy and use it that way which I like quite a lot more as now I can just place the tip and drag the liner to make the my wing. After cutting I quite like it over all but mostly just because of how I cut it. My rating is for how it comes out of the package. After cutting it I'd give it 4 stars. Just bad tip design.
nique w.
Doral, FL
I received this item to do a review! Honestly its the best liner I've ever used i see alot of persons saying its not good but it did me justice on my birthday! I The wing was perfect even though i never really like the fact that its not pointy its more flat but i'll definitely recommend this to anyone the liner did amazing! Its now my favorite eyeliner! I bought one the other day nothing fits a simple face better than a wing and lip gloss lol :)
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
I was really ready to be impressed with this eyeliner, but it fell so short. I received this in my Pep Voxbox along with Max Factor mascara.
The first time I tried this eyeliner, it was okay, but it seemed to get worse and worse as I used it, losing pigment and staying power. It ends up on my eyelid and it's translucent and like water. The flat tip is also awkward to use. I definitely won't be buying this again.
Daniela C.
MIAMI, FL
Recibi este producto en la caja de Endless Summer de Influenster como prueba gratuita. El delineador tiene una buena pigmentación, el acabado no es mate del todo, ni muy brillante, es como un intermedio, pero depende del gusto de cada persona, a mi en lo particular me gusta el acabado Mate. Pero lo que me desilusionó fue la punta, cuando lo abrí no sabia como iba a utilizarlo, pero al usarlo me di cuenta que era un poco dificil hacer trazos precisos y delgatos como la cola del Cat Eye, en lo particular, cambiaría la punta de este producto para hacerlo mas efectivo. No es a prueba de agua, pero igual que el acabado, esto depende del gusto de cada persona, en este punto mi opinión es neutra.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
This Product has helped me a lot during my practice with winged liner. My eye color is a bright green, so it look super dark on my eyes, which is what I like anyways. Only thing I could change about it is the tip being more pointed because I couldn't always achieve the sharpest wing. It has impacted me for the better, however.
Andrea R.
I'm new in this eyeliner stuff, but this eyeliner is smooth, so easy to use and precise. It's long lasting and it's not the hard to wipe out. If you have a sensitive or greasy skin, I think this eyeliner is a very good option. I can practice with this product to make a better eyeline and wings. You should try it.
Sierra P.
Windsor Hts, IA
I absolutely am in LOVE with this eyeliner. As a woman who has every kind of eyeliner imaginable, every type of eyeliner, at many different price levels; I would give them all away for this one. It is very easy to use and is very precise, it also lasts all day long. My problem now is I cannot find it in a single store and I desperately need a new one
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
Love Love Love this eyeliner! I used to use a different liquid eyeliner, but then received this as a complimentary gift from Influenster for me to try and I fell in love. I get such precision and clean lines with this mascara. Now it is all I use, and it lasts all day on me (the old one didn't).
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.