BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Marie L.
Haltom City, TX
I was really skeptical at first about trying this product because my cult favorite is the Kat Von D tattoo liner. I received this in the prep voxbox and decided to give it a try because my KVD was starting to run out. To my surprise, I really enjoyed this liner. The paddle design did throw me off at first but I use the flat side to draw the thick line then the skinny part to wing it out (it does make a very nice wing)! The lasting power is wonderful and comparable to KVD. I did put primer one first because of oily eyelids but it did not budge or smudge until I took it off at the end of the day! I would even dare to say that this could be a good dupe for KVD.
Katherine P.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
I like making thin and sharp wings with my eyeliner and I personally thought it was hard to accomplish this with this eyeliner. The tip wasn't very thin and to get it to look thin you need to have a very light hand. However, this eyeliner forced me to make a bigger and bolder wing which I actually enjoy. It's nice to have an eyeliner that I can have to make a dramatic look because it's hard to do that with the thinner eyeliners that I own. Overall I really like it and it's unique shape. I feel like I would use it often and would even repurchase. I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes. The opinions are my own though.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
So I got this product for free to test out. I am by no means great at putting on eyeliner, it fact my skills are kinda below average so I was excited when I saw that this eyeliner claims to make application easier.Unfortunately I found that the paddle applicator makes it harder for me to use because it was kind of stiff and I found that it sort of skipped over some parts where creases where, so the line wasn't really as clean and sharp as I would've preferred. The formula however was really really nice, it was completely jet black and it lasted all day long. Overall I would recommend this to someone else who had more eyeliner skills than I.
Samantha C.
I was really excited about this product, because who doesn't like make-up. But I've always had trouble with eyeliner but this was a bit easier. With the applicator shape, it was easy to make a line on my lash line. The color was dark and this liquid liner lasted me for hours. But I do find it hard to make a sharp wing with this product, then again it is me doing the wing. But I have seen pictures of really good sharp wings. I recommend this liner if you're looking for an easy liquid liner to use. This product was given to me free of charge in exchange for an honest review, my thoughts and opinions on this product are all my own.
Lacey F.
I am not usually a fan of liquid eyeliners because they are hard to apply and the tip is so thin that I feel like I barely get any on my eyes. And then, of course, if you get it in your eyes, that is the worst feeling ever. I received the Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner as part of the Endless Summer Vox Box from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. I love the flat tip of this eyeliner and how easily that it glides on to my eyes. It doesn't run, like my normal eyeliner does and it lasts all day. It is also easy to remove. It will still take me a little time to get used to using liquid, but I love it.
Natazhia B.
Gordo, AL
I had an awesome time trying out this eyeliner! The eyeliner is very much like a permanent marker without the permanent part lol! It's very easy to use and dries quickly! Once it's dry there's no smearing which I love! I use this eyeliner to create a beautiful wing effect...my wings come out Beautiful! The only issue I take with this product is you have to assume that when you close it that it's closed completely because you hear no clicking or snapping sound to reassure that it won't open and dry out in your makeup bag. I received this gem, MaxFactor, from Influenster to test out for free, my opinions are all my own!
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
I received this product from Influenster, and i was NOT impressed. I don't regularly wear liquid eyeliner, but I have generally mastered the application. That being said, I prefer to apply cat eyes with a brush rather than a felt-tip pen. The tip of this eyeliner is ver strange, almost like a paddle shape. Since the eyeliner doesn't actually come to a point, it's very difficult to create a precise application. The formula is not very black, and it is very patchy. It takes forever to dry and feels sticky and gross on the eyelid. It is very hard to not get eyeliner everywhere because it takes so long to dry.
Nataly G.
I received this eyeliner in my #ESVoxBox to try and write this review!

I was very excited to try it out because I love trying new brands and eyeliners! However this one fell a bit short in my most important critique which is - the fine flick of the eyeliner wing. I couldn't achieve that with this eyeliner. The tip is almost square and isn't a typical felt tip eyeliner that I'm used to.

However I love that this marker type eyeliner is super long lasting and is an insanely black eyeliner. For drugstore price that is amazing! I love using it to fill in my flick for a super long lasting intense black liner!
Wendy C.
I got this in my #ESVoxBox to test out and I hate to give a bad review but this honestly is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used!!! I've been wearing liquid eyeliner since middle school in the late 80s and all through highschool in the 90s and doing the cat eye/winged eyeliner since then. This eyeliner has a very nice black matter color but that's about it! Trying to do winged eyeliner with what feels like I'm using a magic marker doesn't work well lol I would think a pointy felt tip would've been better but this is a joke it's too thick and bulky to use IMO. I would never purchase this ever!
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I rarely wear liquid liner on my lids because I'm more of a gel girl and I've kind of strayed away from winged liner. Since I received this in a VoxBox, I figured I'd give it a shot and I'm kind of indifferent about it. It's not ideal for winged liner because the shape of the tip is really awkward and strange and didn't give me a great wing. It's great for applying along my upper lash line to define my eyes a bit more and it lasted on my eyes for a good 15-16 hours. I actually had trouble taking it off! I don't think I'd repurchase this again, but I'll keep using it until it dries up or runs out.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.