BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Arantza Z.
I received this on a VoxBox but my review is completely honest. I do not like the tip of the eyeliner, I prefer when liquid eyeliners have a very fine tip so that I can decide what I want that day. This would not work if I want a look that has a very thin eyeliner line.
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
I usually don't like felt eyeline, Kat Von Dee and Too Faced are the only felt tip I usually like. But i really suprised by this one. It glided on like a dream, gave me an amazing wing, didn't skip, BLACK as he!!. It's an amazing drugstore product.
Chandra B.
This eye liner was so easy to use and left Mo room for error. I am terrible at putting eye liner on and not having to fix it. So this was a god send! Thankfully I got it complementary from Influenster! I already bought a replacement for the free one I got!
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This is my most favorite eye liner ever! I’ve never used a liquid liner until this and I am hooked. I will most definitely purchase this eye liner on a regular basis. It goes on easily and dries quickly so there’s no running. It’s water proof as well.
Erin E.
I am really hard to please when it comes to eyeliner and this product was ok. I used it not only on my waterline but on my lid as well. It went onto my lid ok but didn't stay in my water line. The tip was kind of thick so it was harder for me to get a precision line.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I really am thrilled that Max Factor is back. They were my high school favorite in the 90s. This is a great eyeliner, but I haven't figured out the process for application of such a wet eyeliner yet. It is a personal thing.
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
I am generally not a liquid eyeliner fan. I’m just no that good at eyeliner to have such a defined eye, plus I prefer a more subtle look. This is a great liner though for the nights when I want to glam up a little more.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA
Really opaque and a decent drugstore priced. The application is very useful and neat for it being felt tipped which is great for us beginners or those who just has trouble drawing on wings and lining the upper lid!
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
Liquid eyeliner is difficult to use, but this makes it easy because it’s not much different than a pencil liner. It applies smoothly and looks great. I haven’t found it in stores yet, I got mine in a VoxBox.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
This eyeliner was, different and a little difficult. I’m no pro with eyeliner and i was hoping this tip would help, but I just couldn’t get a hold of it. The tip is hard and I feel like it’s going to dry out. I wouldn’t really recommend this.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.