BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Dennisha D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I received this free from Influenster to try and actually really like it. Normally I'm not the best at putting on eyeliner but this product makes it really easy. Its easy to find in stores since Max Factor is such a good brand and this product is really a catch.
Rachel A.
Thibodaux, LA
Unfortunately, I am not a fan of Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner.
I may have been using the pen wrong, but each time I tried to use it (~4) it hurt to do so.
I am a huge fan of liquid eyeliner, so I was excited to try this one.
It just wasn't as good as I was used to/it literally hurt to put it to my eyelid.
I would not recommend this product.
Tiara J.
Oxford, MS
Got this in my influenster pep vox box and initially I was impressed with the way the applicator was, but once I tried it on, I wasn't crazy about the actual formula. It goes on like the formula of a marker instead of liquid liner. Was kinda disappointed. I'll keep trying it, maybe a different way this time.
Valeriia I.
Very interesting product though I dont like such eyeliners simply because its harder to work with them and they dry out very quickly. Formula is really nice, it doesnt bleed, stays all day and dries fast on the skin without smudging. However the tip is not too comfortable for me so wont probably use it a lot.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
I found this product to not work that well for me! But I am not used to using a liquid liner so it was just a little different for me! The color is very good and seems to stay throughout the day but is nice and easy to get off when you want it off! I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys a liquid liner!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I got this for free from Influenster in a VoxBox, as well as the mascara, but I did not like this liquid liner at all. The actual eyeliner tip is so odd and weirdly shaped. You cannot get a sharp clean line at all. It's very awkward. The eyeliner itself also bleeds when it's on the skin. I don't recommend this at all.
Haley F.
Portland, ME
First of all, I was so impressed with this product! However, I cannot do winged liner to save my life. This seemed like it would make it easier for me but sadly the paddle shape did not. It is really dark and dries relatively fast compared to what I usually use. It reminded me of a marker actually. I did receive this in the #pepvoxbox but my opinions are my own!
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
This is a very interesting liquid eyeliner. It's shaped like an oval, sort of. You can get a very small line with one side, and a very big and dramatic one with the other. Though, it's extremely hard to use due to the tip. My eyeliner ended up not being a line. It was horrible. Not really the biggest fan.
Alexis R.
Mound house , NV
I love love love this eyeliner! I usually just use a pot and brush for my liner but this liner is awesome. It is super jet black and matte which is my favorite and it goes on super smooth! The only down fall is the shape of the liner tip it's nothing I can't handle but I would definitely recommend this.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
This liner is a very pigmented dark black, but unfortunately bleeds quite a bit. The paddle shape tip also makes it nearly impossible to make a thin line. If you prefer to have thick eyeliner, you can make this work. However, it is not for me.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.