BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Alicia D.
I'm not super thrilled about the flat tip because I'm so used to using a point tip for my liquid liners but this liner is so perfectly dark black and goes on so smoothly. I wouldn't necessarily buy this again but after receiving it in my summer voxbox I'm definitely glad I was shown this product and was able to test out something different!
Erica O.
Leesburg , FL
I wanted to give this eyeliner 5 stars but couldn't due to the applicator. It is richly pigmented and stays on all day. The only draw back is I wish the applicator had a little thinner part to it for the inner corner of your eye and for drawing a cat eye. It smudges too easily in these small areas. I do recommend the product for the price as a good value.
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
I have to say that it goes on wonderfully and stays put! I didn't have any problems with it flaking off or irritating my eyes, and it stayed on for a long time! I know it's bad to leave makeup on overnight, but I left mine on and it lasted for the entire two days lol. Great job Max Factor!
Denise V.
This eyeliner caught my eye for the packaging, but the product it self didn't do much for me. The tip of this eyeliner is odd. It was hard to do the wing. The color is nice and has good pigment, but can also be runny. I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner to my friends.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Trying out my complimentary samples from Influenster. It's easy to remove and it doesn't smudge. Quick drying. The applicator is like nothing I've ever seen before! Curved instead of pointed allows for the perfect style you crave. Max Factor X Precision Eyeliner is now a staple in my makeup Collection.
Giustina M.
Ooltewah, TN
Disclosure: I was given this product free to try. Even still, all opinions are my own. I really liked this liquid eyeliner! It doesn't create as dramatic of a line which makes it perfect for daytime. Although I did feel like the liner dried up faster than many of my other liquid eyeliners.
Cindy R.
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. Ok so first off let me just say that the pigmentation on this eyeliner is amazing especially for a drugstore brand I'm still getting used to the tip but so far it's long lasting and worth how mush it is cost
Amber Y.
Really like this liquid eyeliner! Not my favorite of all time but it works great! It's high pigmented and long lasting. It doesn't bleed easily. I only wish that the felt tip was thinner! Overall great price and available at drugstores. **I did receive this product for free in a VoxBox**
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Doral, FL
I don't necessarily like this liner. It claims to be high precision but the tip isnt fine enough to even be precise.

The tip is a marker tip, gets dry way too fast.. sometimes before I even finish both wings.

However it does go on easily and silky. Doesnt last very long in my opinion.
Christina B.
Visalia, CA
I have mixed feelings about this eyeliner. At first glance I hated the applicator shape, and when applying it, it took twice as long because of the thickness of the applicator. BUT when I finished applying it, the turn out was great! Pigmentation was nice, and it had no fallout. So not a fan of applicator, but love the finishing of it.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.