BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
I got this on my endless summer #voxbox and I was so eager to try out . So when i used it I wasn't so happy with the tip. You have to be very careful to create your eyeliner. My came out a total mess but ill give another to see if can get the hang of it....
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
I absolutely love this product, i feel like the tip could be a little softer but it does a great job at creating the perfect cat eye look. Some of these types of eyeliner pens tend to leave streaks but this one does not. Ill definitely be getting it again!
Maranda C.
This eye liner was given to me for testing purposes , and im really loving it , how fast it dries , the color etc. But I'm giving a four star because I was finding it complicated to do a wing/line with the paddle tip but still am going to keep practicing!
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Received in my VoxBox! So AWESOME. Long lasting, doesn't run at all, SUPER DARK. I use this daily, and it didn't sink into the fine wrinkles around my eyes. Tip of this is unique but amazing! Would totally recommend. Comparable to KVD liner in my opinion.
Shadi A.
I received this in my Endless Summer VoxBox and I am so glad I did ! I have never tried Max Factor products and I absolutely loved this liner! It really helped me accomplish a perfect liner in less time than the one I use now! I recommend to everyone!!!!
Jessica P.
Adrian, MI
When I first received this, it looked like any other eyeliner and boy was I wrong. It's super. Black and I actually have used it more than my holy grail eyeliner! Love it!
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kaylee S.
Elgin, SC
This is an amazing eyeliner. It works great and lasts all day. Though if you like the winged eyes this is not the right product. The tip is not thin enough to get a narrow line. But if you are going for a more simple look this beats all other eyeliners.
Kellie S.
Peoria, IL
awesome waterproof liquid eyeliner pen with amazing opacity and color payoff! I will be using the cap out of this! the tip of it is very unique and makes for a foolproof way to apply eyeliner! I received this free for testing purposes from influenster!
Heather C.
Peabody, MA
I received this liner in my #pepvoxbox for free and at first I loved it.. It had a different too then I usually used, and looked pigmented on my hand. But when I applied it to my eyes it looked almost a little watery, I will give it another try though.
Amadea S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't like the way the tip is shaped. It's really hard to draw a nice wing in the edge. But otherwise maxfactor has been my first favorite brand and thank you influenster for bringing the memories back and providing me with the complimentary product.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.