BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Angel A.
I'm not really a liquid liner kinda girl but let me just say this liquid liner btjmoody@comcast.net Max Factor X is amazing! It is really pigmented and goes on Super smooth! I definitely am rethinking not using liquid liners! This one is definitely Amazing!!!
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
This was the first time I ever heard about Max Factor text masterpiece hi precision liquid eyeliner black I have to say it its very dark last all day I haven't quite Mass you doing eyeliner get with this yet but everything else is amazing I love the packaging
Brianna P.
*I received this product in the #PepVoxBox for testing.*
I was surprised by this liner. It's opaque and matte. The tip has a bit of a learning curve because it isn't the typical felt tip liner brush. The only downside is that it is not water proof/resistant.
Kristen W.
Douglassville, PA
This product is kind of hard to use for those sharp edges of a cat eye, because it has a thicker tip on the end. Also, the weight of the blackness could be improved to be more black. It usually takes me two coats to get a full black line. Good for beginners!
Polina G.
Niles, IL
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I am not good at applying eyeliner but the unique tip helped me so much with getting the line straight and bold. I love this product and would recommend it to all of my friends
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
I recently got this in a voxbox, and at first, to be honest, I was not impressed at all. It has a very different type tip that makes it hard for me to make a wing because it's too thick and hard to work with. But it has very strong pigment. So that's a plus.
Olivia J.
Eugene, OR
I did not like this product very much. I do winged eyeliner everyday and this made it very hard to be accurate because of the thick tip. I much prefer maybelline stiletto eyeliner. I got this product free from influester for testing but I wouldn't buy again.
Andi O.
I received this in my #endlesssummervoxbox. It's very pigmented and dark, I love a dark eyeliner. But I couldn't find myself to use it because it's so oddly shaped. You definitely need to get used to it. I'm also very much a liquid/brush or gel liner person.
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
I got this on my endless summer #voxbox and I was so eager to try out . So when i used it I wasn't so happy with the tip. You have to be very careful to create your eyeliner. My came out a total mess but ill give another to see if can get the hang of it....
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
I absolutely love this product, i feel like the tip could be a little softer but it does a great job at creating the perfect cat eye look. Some of these types of eyeliner pens tend to leave streaks but this one does not. Ill definitely be getting it again!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.