BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
America F.
Kansas City, MO
I received this in a vox box and I am beyond impressed. The liner itself was the blackest eyeliner I have seen yet it was like if I had swatched a sharpie marker onto my skin. My only complaints would have to be the applicator which made it hard to get a straight line especially with a shaky hand.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
This liner is a very pigmented dark black, but unfortunately bleeds quite a bit. The paddle shape tip also makes it nearly impossible to make a thin line. If you prefer to have thick eyeliner, you can make this work. However, it is not for me.
Maridania C.
High pigmentation, duration and a very innovative design that slides smoothly through the eye without damaging placed in 2 ways to create a thick and one thin delineated.I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Fiammetta B.
The good:
Very black in color, somewhat lasting.
The bad:
Difficult tip to use, if you are looking to make a thin wing it ain't gonna happen.
I have hooded, oily lids so it did transfer after a few hours... The brush tugs on the skin.
I got this complimentary in my pep voxbox but all opinions are my own!
Celina M.
Very pigmented dark black liquid eyeliner. the tip takes some getting used to (it's like a thin highlighter marker) but it is worth it. Lasted a long time for me. Will probably buy again. Although I got this for free from the Endess Summer Vox Box to review, this is my honest opinion.

#ESVoxBox
Annette S.
Wauseon, OH
I was super excited when I recorded this in my ESVoxbox but was immediately disappointed when I used it. For me, it was hard to use and dos not apply as easily as my other liners. I did like that it seems to stay full of liquid at the tip. However, the tip is oddly shaped making it hard to appl and doesn't apply smoothly. Probably won't purchase.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It is now my favorite eyeliner and I've used about 5 different ones. I like how this product works more like a marker than a brush. I received this product for testing and I'm glad I did because I will be using this eyeliner instead of the ones I bought previously.
Kate M.
Evanston, IL
I received this product for free as part of #ESVoxBox. I did not like this eyeliner. I think the "nib" of the eyeliner is a bit strange. The formula is also a bit dry and does not go on super smoothly. I think there are much better affordable eyeliners on the market. Opt for the mascara instead!
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
Easy to apply unless you're winging your eyeliner- which everyone does. The tip doesn't allow you to wing it sharp enough because the tip isn't sharp at all. It's like this rectangular shape, which makes it hard to apply when winging. I use it for just the eyelid. Realy black, and stays on the whole day though.
Melanie O.
Muncie, IN
I'm not big on eyeliner, but this is actually a nice product. It is very easy to use and I like how it has a thin and a thick tip. It also has a great, dark black color. It's also not that hard to get off with makeup wipes. The only downside to this eyeliner is that it takes a bit to dry or else it will smudge pretty easily. I received this product free in my PepVoxBox for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.