BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Julianna L.
Rayland, OH
Love the overall look of the eyeliner but not a fan of how the tip of the eyeliner is shaped. It has somewhat of a marker shape so can be tricky to use. Other than that its a good product.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
Okay so I received this in my pep vox box along with other free products but my opinion is my own :) when I swatched it on my hand it did bleed a little so that was a downer for me so I was careful when I applied it and the results were beautiful the flat tip of the pen really helped me create a semi thick line :)) with defiantly be buying it especially since I got a coupon for it.
Sabrina H.
Eugene, OR
The color I recieved is called "Velvet Black", the number is 810. I am not a huge fan of liquid liners because I can't ever seem to find a good formula for a good price. I would say that this one does an average job. The color is fairly opaque. The applicator is okay once you get used to it. I recieved this free in a VoxBox.
Yahaira R.
Independence, MO
I received this eyeliner in a Influenster box and I'm in love with it! As a person who loves to do winged eyeliner I can say that I have tried many different types of eyeliners. This one by far is the best one I have tried so far. The perfect amount comes out and it makes perfect winged liner shapes because of the shape of the tip. I will be purchasing this once this one is done with.
Renee R.
Colo Spgs, CO
I'm a beginner at the winged eyeliner and this was easy to use. Received it for free in my endless summer voxbox . Loved the black color and way it glides on oy downside is it took a bit to dry. Overall great liner tip is different but easy to use. Used it in this photo not sure if you can see it.
Sarah L.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this as part of a Voxbox recently and I'm very impressed. This eyeliner has a paddle-shaped tip, which is something I haven't really seen before. I think the size of the paddle is perfect to line the eyelid and create a wing if you like winged liner. I used it with UD Primer Potion, and it's proven to be very long lasting.
Diana C.
San Francisco , CA
Received in my VoxBox! So AWESOME. Long lasting, doesn't run at all, SUPER DARK. I use this daily, and it didn't sink into the fine wrinkles around my eyes. Tip of this is unique but amazing! Would totally recommend. Comparable to KVD liner in my opinion.
Celinda H.
Midland , TX
I received this in my voxbox and i absolutely love it! If you have a hard time doing the winged liner this will definitely help you! Very pigmented and just makes perfect lines with the stiff tip compared to the flimsy brush liners..i will definitely be purchasing this after i finish this one
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I did recieve this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I fell in love with this eyeliner. At first it was a bit difficult to use for me since I never used a squre/rectangle tip to make a cat eye, but once I learned my cat eye was black and it lasted all day with no smear. I definetly recommend it.
Melinda R.
I really tried to like this eyeliner but it just would not work for me, the blunt tip of this eyeliner made it impossible to do a wing I guess I'm just use to the Kat von d eyeliner which is my favorite, because I couldn't get an even close line along my lash line unless I pressed lightly and kept my hand very steady,
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.