BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 72 reviews
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
I received this in my #ESVoxbox and it's just an okay product. It applies streaky, and it doesn't layer well to counteract that. The tip is awkward. The thin part is good for outlining a wing, and I would reach for another liner to complete the look. The thick side is too thick to get as close to my lash line as I would want. Overall, this liner just complicates my routine, and I won't be reaching for it very often.
Lia X.
I really loved the formula of this eyeliner, it's extremely black and the staying power is great. The only drawback the product had was that the tip wasn't very thin so it was hard to make a perfect cat eye but with a little cleaning up it's a breeze and the price is great! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes but my opinion is still fully my own.
Claudia L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I loooooved it! It lasts a long time and it's easy to use. It's the first time I have used this eyeliner since I am a faithful user of just the normal liquid eyeliner and not the pencil type. I would recommend this but the only thing I don't like is the shape of the liner. It's very difficult for me to actually do a decent cat eye because it won't get to a point edge.
Margaux A.
Columbus, OH
I was excited to get this in my Pep Box. I have used a few times and it is to put on. The only problem with this is that it can either go on thin and then gets thicker because of the way that the tip is. It is a good eyeliner to grab when I am out of my nicer kind but I don't know if I would recommend it to others.
Eva B.
My first time using this product from this brand, so far I'm loving it, it's long wear but not waterproof which I love even more. The package says exactly what the eyeliner can do. I really recommend this idea, I'm going to repurchase this idea.
Angie C.
Kissimmee , FL
This Eyeliner is Probably the BEST invention EVER because u can have a Bold cat eye Or A Thin More Classy look this is my first time using it and I love it so far the packaging is nice I would Deff recommend it because it's long lasting and very easy to apply and smooth
#MaxFactorxTarget
Cami T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love the dark and lovely look but i prefer to use my make utensils to make my perfect wing with than this because it doesn't make that preferred arch for me like i want it to be you know . So its nice for yall to send me this sample #influenster
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
The tip of this liner is hard to work with. Drys instantly but too easy to wipe off. Don't forget to pair it with the mascara for a great look. Warning though can be hard to work with Bc of the tip.. Honestly wouldn't buy this with my own money. But since it came in a free vox box it's decent. There's better out there but it's not absolutely horrible
Fallon J.
This is a brilliant liquid liner. It’s extremely pigmented and smooth (super smudge proof). It has a marker-like tip that can create an awesome cat eye. I would totally purchase this liner. Great quality.
I received this item courtesy of Influenster.
Jessica P.
Dana Point, CA
I received this as part of a vox box for reviewing purposes and I HATED it. The tip was super hard to use and imprecise. I'm not sure if it's because I usually use Kat Von D's tatoo liner, but this wasn't black enough or smooth enough. Even after four tries I couldn't get the cat eye I wear frequently. It flaked off by the end of the day. 1/10 will not be repurchasing.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.