BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Rachel A.
Unfortunately, I am not a fan of Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner.
I may have been using the pen wrong, but each time I tried to use it (~4) it hurt to do so.
I am a huge fan of liquid eyeliner, so I was excited to try this one.
It just wasn't as good as I was used to/it literally hurt to put it to my eyelid.
I would not recommend this product.
Laura N.
Albany, NY
Recieved this in my Pep VoxBox and it's such a high quality liner! Very impressed with the precision and smoothness of the tip. Glided on easy, stayed on all day and very easy to apply. I would definantly recommend and purchase this product!:)
Tiara J.
Oxford, MS
Got this in my influenster pep vox box and initially I was impressed with the way the applicator was, but once I tried it on, I wasn't crazy about the actual formula. It goes on like the formula of a marker instead of liquid liner. Was kinda disappointed. I'll keep trying it, maybe a different way this time.
Dennisha H.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
I received this free from Influenster to try and actually really like it. Normally I'm not the best at putting on eyeliner but this product makes it really easy. Its easy to find in stores since Max Factor is such a good brand and this product is really a catch.
Alexis R.
Carson City, NV
I love love love this eyeliner! I usually just use a pot and brush for my liner but this liner is awesome. It is super jet black and matte which is my favorite and it goes on super smooth! The only down fall is the shape of the liner tip it's nothing I can't handle but I would definitely recommend this.
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
This is a very interesting liquid eyeliner. It's shaped like an oval, sort of. You can get a very small line with one side, and a very big and dramatic one with the other. Though, it's extremely hard to use due to the tip. My eyeliner ended up not being a line. It was horrible. Not really the biggest fan.
Samantha L.
So far I have used this once since receiving my endless summer voxbox. I could see where this would be great for people who are much more skilled than I at applying makeup. It could have just been the way that I applied it but it didn't seem to last very long and I was kind of disappointed in that. I'm going to trying again and see how it goes though!
Michelle M.
Rochester, NY
It took a few times to adjust to using the tip of this eyeliner. It looks like a felt tip sharper but is flat. I really like this eyeliner for getting a medium thin straight line. It you are looking to create a very thin line or create a cat eye this is not your eyeliner.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
My new favorite eyeliner! It's easy to apply and it lasts a really long time. The only problem with it is that the tip of the applicator makes it really hard to do winged eyeliner unless you do the tape trick. I would recommend this to beginnets. Especially if they are just learning how to perfect it.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
This is my new favorite eyeliner! It's the perfect intensity of black and it goes on so smooth! The applicator is perfect because you can draw on thick lines or keep it thin for any look! I'd definitely recommend this product for anyone who, like me, is usually clueless when it comes to perfect liner!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.