BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Dennisha H.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
I received this free from Influenster to try and actually really like it. Normally I'm not the best at putting on eyeliner but this product makes it really easy. Its easy to find in stores since Max Factor is such a good brand and this product is really a catch.
Kelsey H.
I generally don't like marker type eyeliners because I don't think that they turn out dark enough. But this was great! I absolutely loved the way this liner looked on my eye. It was an easy and smooth application and created the bold liner look I was going for.
Ruby C.
Northridge, CA
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I love this eyeliner because it's super pigmented and I love how easy it glides on my eyelids! I also love that it lasts all day and I would definantley purchase again! #pepvoxbox
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
Received this eyeliner from Influenster and I love it. It is perfect for making cat eyes, the shape of it makes it hard to use on the lower part of your eye. But if you like making a cat eye, I would definitely recommend this to you. Affordable and easy to use!
Liberty L.
I got this in the ESVOXBOX and I tried it out as soon as I got it. I have been wearing it for the past week and have noticed that there isn't that much product that comes out of the applicator. I was kinda disappointed because the mascara is absolutely amazing!
Maddie M.
Greenville, NC
I really liked the color and how easy it is to apply it however it comes off way too easily. My face is naturally oily which may have a factor in that but still it's unfortunate when I wear it all day and I look in the mirror and its all attached to my eyelid.
Clarisa H.
Meh. It's not bad. The brush tip is awkward. Compared to other liquid pen eyeliners this one is so so. Great for a kitten eye, a little awkward for a cat eye. I would buy this if it were on clearance and I needed something. Got it in my Endless Summer Vox Box.
Madison B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Absolutely fantastic eyeliner. I am not a big eye liner person but this brand has completely changed that. It was very easy to use and lasted for quiet a while. Only had to reapply twice. I would most definitely buy this product once I can find it in my store.
Ashley M.
I loved this, it went on so smooth and easy. I could wear it all everyday and I never had a smudge and it was still on when I got home. It was my first time using it and I received it as a sample but I plan to buy more and I've recommended to everyone I know.
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
ABSOLUTELY in love with this eyeliner! The brush is flat and firm, so it is super super easy to apply and get a good wing, plus the formula is good (stays on all day) and is super black! Today gonna buy again (way better than Kat Von D Tattoo liner) #ESVoxBox
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.