BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I am not impressed with this eyeliner whatsoever. It's extremely "wet" and hard to apply for the common person. I am a first time user and the ad for this seemed to make it user friendly, however, that was not the case. It ended up all over my eyes and a complete mess!
Abigail A.
I have never been able to do a winged eyeliner before, but with this product I was able to do it quite well for the first time! The tip of it is quite unique. You can twist the tip a bit to make it thinner or thicker! It's also the perfect black that matches your soul!
Kaitlyn F.
The quality of the liner itself is great. The color is a very deep charcoal black. What keeps me from rating this higher is the tip of the pen. There is no angle to the tip at all. It's very hard to create any sort of definitive shape or line on your eye with this pen.
Alexis B.
San Pedro, CA
I really enjoy using this liquid eyeliner. It's easy to use and compared to others it's not too bad. I just wish that it was easier to apply. It sometimes messes up going onto you eye and it's hard to do wings with. But other than that it's not too bad. Would recommend
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I don't normally use eyeliner simply because I have never been able to apply it with precision; however, this eyeliner is almost fool proof! This product has sparked a love for eyeliner! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!
Chevy H.
This is my new favorite liner! Before this I used the KVD tattoo liner & this works just as well and it's way cheaper. The paddle tip makes it so easy to make the perfect wing. Using one side you can make a wide line and the other you can use to make a precise tip!
Alexandrea S.
I've been wanting to try liquid eyeliner so was really glad this was in my #voxbox as a free trial for testing purposes. It definitely takes some practice to put on well, but it's a nice change for going out. I'd definitely try it again! Max Factor is a valid name.
Meagan F.
It has a nice color to it but personally I did not like the tip. It didn't give my my winged look that I like to do. It could be because I am in love with the Kat Von D tattoo liner. If you are going for drug store brand I would say there are better ones out there.
Gabriela A.
Me pareció muy bueno para ser delineador liquido, pigmenta muy bien y es muy fácil de utilizar, sobre todo para principiantes. El único punto malo es que chorrea un poco, pero al menos su durabilidad es buena. Lo recomiendo. Recibí este producto en mi pepvoxbox :)
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
I love this eyeliner. The way the tip is formed makes for easy application with less mess. Its more of a market application than an eyeliner. Great price as well. Purchased mine from Target online. I wouldn't definitely (and already have!) recommend this product!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.