BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Marissa V.
Walnut Creek, CA
I'm always excited to try a new liquid liner but this product has a unique feature that I haven't seen in any of my past liners. The tip on this liner is somewhat of a thicker paddle which, to be honest, seems intimidating at first. However, this liner is extremely black and easy to use! I will admit creating a flick is a somewhat tricky at first with the new shape, but overall I truly enjoyed receiving this item in my #ESVoxBox!
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I received this eyeliner in a recent voxbox. I was a little discourage due to the unique tip shape, but I ended up really liking it. This eyeliner's shape allows you to create a variety of looks. It offers bold pigment which is a must for me. I ended up purchasing a second eyeliner. I recommend this as a good quality drug store brand eyeliner!
Tiffany C.
MIAMI, FL
Received this eyeliner in my #EndlessSummer #VoxBox. When I used it, I loved the fact that it was extremely pigmented. Definitely a plus when it comes to my black liner. It lasted all day. Only complaint would be the tip of the liner felt a bit rough on my eye & is something that I would have to get the hang of due to its different shape.
Rebecca C.
I got this in a vox box, and I am so happy that I did because I was in need of a new eyeliner, but I did not know which to get. I wanted to try out something new, but I did not want to waste my money on something I would hate. This honestly is for all day wear. It stays on very well. The tip is super convenient, and it is easy to remove.
Andrea R.
Glendale, CA
I just received this in my #PepBox. I had never heard of the brand and I was a little skeptical at first, but after I applied it I was amazing. It goes on so perfect and CLEAN. My other gel or liquid liner always smudge or come off during the day but this has stayed on all day like I just put it on. This is definitely my new go-to liner!
Holland M.
Charlotte, NC
I received this in the pep Vox box and at first I loved it. I do not mind it now but often when I use it on top of my eyeshadow it doesn't go on as boldly as I would like. It will give me a less pigmented color and I have to go back over it a few times to get the desired black color I want! I do find it easy to use other than that!
Jennifer Y.
I use this eyeliner for a very specific purpose: tightlighting my waterline. It's a dark, inky black that doesn't budge throughout the day, but I find that the nib is too rough, hard, and inflexible to get a really precise line or neat wing. For that, I use gel or "brush' form liquid eyeliners, but this is perfect for tightlining.
Sapphire M.
This eyeliner is...different. the color payoff is great but the tip of the brush is weird, almost like the shape of a spoon or something. It is hard to apply but of you can get it to go on correctly then it pays off in the end. Not really one of my top 5s, and I probably won't repurchase it because I just don't like how the tip is.
Sommer B.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely loved this make up. The applicator was hard to get used to it first because it is an unusual shape, but it is very easy to use on the eyes once you get the hang of it. The pigment is very black and the applicator applies the eyeliner very smoothly. I would absolutely recommend this to anybody. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jennifer A.
I got this liner in a voxbox. Honestly when I first saw it I thought I wasn't going to like it cause it's not like normal liners, the tip is flat. But when I tried it I ended up loving it! It's way easier to fill in the wing and I found it to be easier to use than the normal liners that have thin tips.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.