BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Angie C.
Kissimmee , FL
This Eyeliner is Probably the BEST invention EVER because u can have a Bold cat eye Or A Thin More Classy look this is my first time using it and I love it so far the packaging is nice I would Deff recommend it because it's long lasting and very easy to apply and smooth
#MaxFactorxTarget
Fallon J.
This is a brilliant liquid liner. It’s extremely pigmented and smooth (super smudge proof). It has a marker-like tip that can create an awesome cat eye. I would totally purchase this liner. Great quality.
I received this item courtesy of Influenster.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
The tip of this liner is hard to work with. Drys instantly but too easy to wipe off. Don't forget to pair it with the mascara for a great look. Warning though can be hard to work with Bc of the tip.. Honestly wouldn't buy this with my own money. But since it came in a free vox box it's decent. There's better out there but it's not absolutely horrible
Eva B.
My first time using this product from this brand, so far I'm loving it, it's long wear but not waterproof which I love even more. The package says exactly what the eyeliner can do. I really recommend this idea, I'm going to repurchase this idea.
Margaux A.
Columbus, OH
I was excited to get this in my Pep Box. I have used a few times and it is to put on. The only problem with this is that it can either go on thin and then gets thicker because of the way that the tip is. It is a good eyeliner to grab when I am out of my nicer kind but I don't know if I would recommend it to others.
Claudia L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I loooooved it! It lasts a long time and it's easy to use. It's the first time I have used this eyeliner since I am a faithful user of just the normal liquid eyeliner and not the pencil type. I would recommend this but the only thing I don't like is the shape of the liner. It's very difficult for me to actually do a decent cat eye because it won't get to a point edge.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
I found this product to not work that well for me! But I am not used to using a liquid liner so it was just a little different for me! The color is very good and seems to stay throughout the day but is nice and easy to get off when you want it off! I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys a liquid liner!
Haley F.
Portland, ME
First of all, I was so impressed with this product! However, I cannot do winged liner to save my life. This seemed like it would make it easier for me but sadly the paddle shape did not. It is really dark and dries relatively fast compared to what I usually use. It reminded me of a marker actually. I did receive this in the #pepvoxbox but my opinions are my own!
Valeriia I.
Very interesting product though I dont like such eyeliners simply because its harder to work with them and they dry out very quickly. Formula is really nice, it doesnt bleed, stays all day and dries fast on the skin without smudging. However the tip is not too comfortable for me so wont probably use it a lot.
Rachel A.
Unfortunately, I am not a fan of Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner.
I may have been using the pen wrong, but each time I tried to use it (~4) it hurt to do so.
I am a huge fan of liquid eyeliner, so I was excited to try this one.
It just wasn't as good as I was used to/it literally hurt to put it to my eyelid.
I would not recommend this product.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.