BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Maggie L.
Alexandria, VA
Yes the tip its flat and look like a paddle, its stiff so makes it easy to draw the cat eye, It was soo difficult for me doing one until now. I had to see a youtube tutorial to understad how to use it (use the edges) dont push too hard or it will bleed, the color is so black I like that, thats all I have to say. I really recommend it if you are new to drawing your eyeline ;)
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product free for review from my #ESVoxBox. All opinions are completely me own! This product was just okay for me. I will say that I was extremely shocked as to how amazingly pigmented these are, but I don't like the tip very much. I would definitely use this to fill in, but it just can't get the paper thin, razor sharp wing that's in right now.
Zina N.
I got this eyeliner in my vox box last week. I wasn't too sure about this eye liner at first because of the shape but I decided to still try it. And boy did I love it! At first I wasn't sure how to go about putting it on but when I got the hang of it it was amazing it look good and didn't smudge at all. I even went to sleep with it on and woke back up and it still looked as good as it did when I first put it on.
Shannon C.
Pikeville, KY
I thought that it was going to be really hard to get a cat-eye look with the shape of this eyeliner but I actually think that it looks pretty good. The color was very pigmented when I applied it the first time. The only bad thing about this eyeliner is that it takes awhile to dry so you have to be careful not to smudge it right after you apply it.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I'm actually surprised how much I liked this product. The applicator is very odd but I find it easy to work with my hooded eyes. SInce the applicator is very stiff it makes it very easy to draw a smooth line. I think this would be amazing for beginners to use if they aren't familiar with regular liquid liners. However, this flakes off very easily. I would not call this long wearing or smudge proof. The color is very opaque though. I prefer my Loreal Lineur Intense over this eyeliner. #PepVoxBox
Tiffany C.
Miami , FL
Received this eyeliner in my #EndlessSummer #VoxBox. When I used it, I loved the fact that it was extremely pigmented. Definitely a plus when it comes to my black liner. It lasted all day. Only complaint would be the tip of the liner felt a bit rough on my eye & is something that I would have to get the hang of due to its different shape.
Abigail A.
I have never been able to do a winged eyeliner before, but with this product I was able to do it quite well for the first time! The tip of it is quite unique. You can twist the tip a bit to make it thinner or thicker! It's also the perfect black that matches your soul!
Misty S.
Onalaska, WI
I have never been a fan of liquid liners before, but had also never tried it in a pen. This was easy to apply and really stayed in place! Downfall of it is that it has a round tip instead of coming to a point. This makes a difference if you want to do cat eyes or it you want a thin line. Overall, I was impressed.
Taylor A.
Camillus, NY
I received this product complimentary from influents. I have to say I was a little confused when I first saw the applicator for the eyeliner. I didn’t think it was going to work well and I didn’t think I was going to like it. But it ended up working really well and I did in fact like the eyeliner! It was an extremely pigmented black eyeliner and I would definitely recommend giving it to others to try!
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I received this eyeliner in a recent voxbox. I was a little discourage due to the unique tip shape, but I ended up really liking it. This eyeliner's shape allows you to create a variety of looks. It offers bold pigment which is a must for me. I ended up purchasing a second eyeliner. I recommend this as a good quality drug store brand eyeliner!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.