BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Reb L.
Atlanta, GA
Ever since i started using it, thanks to the endless summer voxbox, i cant stop raving about how easy it is to use and how great this eyeliner is. it has the 2 sides on the applicator so you can choose the thickness which makes it easy to get the look youre trying to create.
Mrweese R.
N Hollywood, CA
I love the shape and for of Max Factor Masterpiece it does its job and doesnt loose (ink) lol but if doesnt when you know that with one wrong move and Bam! You need Simple makeup remover...
This product is awesome i wish i had more products like these hopefully soon....^-^/*
Gianna C.
This eyeliner is ridiculously gorgeous. I've had it on all day, and it's lasted throughout the sticky hot summer weather. Even when I went to rub my eye and panicked, I looked in my pocket mirror, and there was only minor damage done. SUCH bang for your buck. Love love love.
Ashton D.
I was shocked when I received this in my Endless summer voxbox. This little pen is so pigmented and has really good wer. It didn't smudge like some liners, but came off so easy with makeup remover. I usually reach for my Kat Von D liner, but this one is going to be my go to!
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This stuff is pretty cool, easy to apply with a nice glide. I use liquid eyeliner at least a few times a week. this is a very easy pen to use, and is easy to apply. This was my first time trying this particular product. I might purchase again, I will have to continue to use.
Shalie H.
Highland Hgts, KY
I love this eyeliner so much. I just recently got this liner for free, but all of my opinions are my own. The eyeliner was a lot different than any eyeliner I have ever used it has a felt tip and goes on smoothly. I've wore it all day today and it stays on without smudging!
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
If you wing your eyeliner this is the perfect product for you. I received this in the #ESVoxBox and I had never tried to wing my eyeliner before, but I did it on the first try without any problem. It stayed put and did not smudge like other eyeliners I've tried in the past.
Jaque I.
pacoima , CA
I'm really happy with all the products that where in my box I really like the eyeliner that was in there it has a really nice packaging and I would use this every day because is really beautiful and I think I would use it again and again I would recommend this to others.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I am not impressed with this eyeliner whatsoever. It's extremely "wet" and hard to apply for the common person. I am a first time user and the ad for this seemed to make it user friendly, however, that was not the case. It ended up all over my eyes and a complete mess!
Codey O.
Nottingham , MD
I got this in my PepVoxBox from Influenster and I LOVEEEEEE eyeliner! This one is extremely unique and I love the shape of the brush. It's not as precise as I'd like it to be, but it still gives a great color and coverage! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.