BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Lisa D.
redford, MI
I really wanted to love this, but I just don't. It constantly kept transferring onto my crease and driving me nuts! I couldn't figure out the right use of the tip to make it easier, I kept having to redo it. It is very pigmented which is nice and I do like that the tip isn't pointy. But in the end I just couldn't deal with the cons.
Holland M.
Raleigh, NC
I received this in the pep Vox box and at first I loved it. I do not mind it now but often when I use it on top of my eyeshadow it doesn't go on as boldly as I would like. It will give me a less pigmented color and I have to go back over it a few times to get the desired black color I want! I do find it easy to use other than that!
Jennifer A.
I got this liner in a voxbox. Honestly when I first saw it I thought I wasn't going to like it cause it's not like normal liners, the tip is flat. But when I tried it I ended up loving it! It's way easier to fill in the wing and I found it to be easier to use than the normal liners that have thin tips.
Jennifer Y.
I use this eyeliner for a very specific purpose: tightlighting my waterline. It's a dark, inky black that doesn't budge throughout the day, but I find that the nib is too rough, hard, and inflexible to get a really precise line or neat wing. For that, I use gel or "brush' form liquid eyeliners, but this is perfect for tightlining.
Sapphire M.
This eyeliner is...different. the color payoff is great but the tip of the brush is weird, almost like the shape of a spoon or something. It is hard to apply but of you can get it to go on correctly then it pays off in the end. Not really one of my top 5s, and I probably won't repurchase it because I just don't like how the tip is.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
The title says it all. The formula was not long lasting, it transfers terrible. It does not dry matte but has a slight shine to it. The only redeeming/interesting thing about this eye liner is the tip. You can use the flat, wide side or the thinner side to get different lines.

I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion.
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Received in my VoxBox! So AWESOME. Long lasting, doesn't run at all, SUPER DARK. I use this daily, and it didn't sink into the fine wrinkles around my eyes. Tip of this is unique but amazing! Would totally recommend. Comparable to KVD liner in my opinion.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
Okay so I received this in my pep vox box along with other free products but my opinion is my own :) when I swatched it on my hand it did bleed a little so that was a downer for me so I was careful when I applied it and the results were beautiful the flat tip of the pen really helped me create a semi thick line :)) with defiantly be buying it especially since I got a coupon for it.
Sabrina H.
Eugene, OR
The color I recieved is called "Velvet Black", the number is 810. I am not a huge fan of liquid liners because I can't ever seem to find a good formula for a good price. I would say that this one does an average job. The color is fairly opaque. The applicator is okay once you get used to it. I recieved this free in a VoxBox.
Yahaira T.
Independence, MO
I received this eyeliner in a Influenster box and I'm in love with it! As a person who loves to do winged eyeliner I can say that I have tried many different types of eyeliners. This one by far is the best one I have tried so far. The perfect amount comes out and it makes perfect winged liner shapes because of the shape of the tip. I will be purchasing this once this one is done with.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.