BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Tammy P.
I wanted to fall in love with this product. I first tried it on my wrist, the product came out super pigmented, which I loved. However, when I started doing my daily wing eye routine, the product was not as pigmented. The tip seems like a great idea, but just didn't do it for me.
Anna M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I usually use a gel pot and a thin brush but to throw in my purse or make up bag this is awesome. it is very pigmented and for a first time user and a make up rookie it is very east to use. It last well into the night and into the next morning. I'll definitely be using it again.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
I love this Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner. I tried it when I received in my voxbox. I am definitely buying one after it runs out. Nice packaging and the price is really great. This liquid eyeliner is awesome. Glides smoothly on your eyes stays on all day.
Samantha M.
WAUKEE, IA
This will not help you get a wing. The paddle shaped applicator is bizarre and makes it extremely hard to do any liner, much less a precise wing. The actual product reminds me of a sharpie and does not look flattering on the eye. would not recommend and already got rid of mine.
Becki G.
Hammond, IN
Very disappointed actually. Not a big fan of the applicator shape, I find it hard to make a sharp wing with this product. But if you're just using it for your lash line, its VERY pigmented, long lasting, stays dark, doesn't crumble or smudge, not bad. But I would not buy again.
Sara T.
I like this eyeliner a lot. The pigment is amazing and it's really easy to apply. I love that it gives you the pigment of a liquid liner, but the easy application of a pen. I would definitely recommend this to those who are trying to find a easy way to perfect their cat eye :)
MyStar 👋.
Nashville, TN
Disclaimer: I received this to review but it will not impact my review.
First, I like how it's much easier to apply then a lot of other eyeliners. I went out for about 4 hours and it lasted me through it. I would not recommend or purchase again because it does test on animals.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I would have never thought that id be using this eyeliner but once I have tried this, it has been my go to! Fell in love with this eyeliner instantly. I keep this with my for my daily eyeliner use. Its amazing and stays on all day! Id highly recommend their product! The BEST!
Shelly R.
I love this liquid liner! The angled brush and grip at the bottom allows you to make an extremely precise winged liner! I have small eyes and I sometimes struggle make the perfect wing and with this liner it made it so easy! I love it! It also lasts all night which is a plus!
Mrweese R.
N Hollywood, CA
I love the shape and for of Max Factor Masterpiece it does its job and doesnt loose (ink) lol but if doesnt when you know that with one wrong move and Bam! You need Simple makeup remover...
This product is awesome i wish i had more products like these hopefully soon....^-^/*
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.