BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Halley L.
This will work, but it's not my favorite thing to work with. It is a little bit hard for me to control, but granted, I am not very good at liner in general. I don't really like super thick liner anyway so I don't really utilize the thick side of the pen. Overall, it's very black and can achieve a nice look, but it isn't super easy for me to use.
Marissa V.
Walnut Creek, CA
I'm always excited to try a new liquid liner but this product has a unique feature that I haven't seen in any of my past liners. The tip on this liner is somewhat of a thicker paddle which, to be honest, seems intimidating at first. However, this liner is extremely black and easy to use! I will admit creating a flick is a somewhat tricky at first with the new shape, but overall I truly enjoyed receiving this item in my #ESVoxBox!
Taylor A.
Camillus, NY
I received this product complimentary from influents. I have to say I was a little confused when I first saw the applicator for the eyeliner. I didn’t think it was going to work well and I didn’t think I was going to like it. But it ended up working really well and I did in fact like the eyeliner! It was an extremely pigmented black eyeliner and I would definitely recommend giving it to others to try!
Neraly J.
Using this products really helps people who aren't great with making winged liner because we all know that's a struggle ! But this product I highly recommend because it helps you create the perfect wing look with barely any mess just make sure you have a steady hand ! My experience was really good at first I was confused on how to use it but then I figured it out because the tip is really unique !
Misty S.
Onalaska, WI
I have never been a fan of liquid liners before, but had also never tried it in a pen. This was easy to apply and really stayed in place! Downfall of it is that it has a round tip instead of coming to a point. This makes a difference if you want to do cat eyes or it you want a thin line. Overall, I was impressed.
Abigail A.
I have never been able to do a winged eyeliner before, but with this product I was able to do it quite well for the first time! The tip of it is quite unique. You can twist the tip a bit to make it thinner or thicker! It's also the perfect black that matches your soul!
Tiffany C.
Received this eyeliner in my #EndlessSummer #VoxBox. When I used it, I loved the fact that it was extremely pigmented. Definitely a plus when it comes to my black liner. It lasted all day. Only complaint would be the tip of the liner felt a bit rough on my eye & is something that I would have to get the hang of due to its different shape.
Andrea R.
San Diego, CA
I just received this in my #PepBox. I had never heard of the brand and I was a little skeptical at first, but after I applied it I was amazing. It goes on so perfect and CLEAN. My other gel or liquid liner always smudge or come off during the day but this has stayed on all day like I just put it on. This is definitely my new go-to liner!
Rebecca C.
I got this in a vox box, and I am so happy that I did because I was in need of a new eyeliner, but I did not know which to get. I wanted to try out something new, but I did not want to waste my money on something I would hate. This honestly is for all day wear. It stays on very well. The tip is super convenient, and it is easy to remove.
Sapphire M.
This eyeliner is...different. the color payoff is great but the tip of the brush is weird, almost like the shape of a spoon or something. It is hard to apply but of you can get it to go on correctly then it pays off in the end. Not really one of my top 5s, and I probably won't repurchase it because I just don't like how the tip is.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.