BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Trikcia R.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I received this product in my first ever Vox Box, and I what a great finding, If you gave trouble getting a cat eye perfect like I do this eyeliner is perfect for you, with it's different shape makes it easy to get a nice looking cat eye that both eyes actuality look the same, Love it!!!
Angie C.
Kissimmee , FL
This Eyeliner is Probably the BEST invention EVER because u can have a Bold cat eye Or A Thin More Classy look this is my first time using it and I love it so far the packaging is nice I would Deff recommend it because it's long lasting and very easy to apply and smooth
#MaxFactorxTarget
Rylee L.
Absolutely obsessed with this eyeliner!!! I love how it applies so nicely to the skin! I got this product in my #PepVoxbox and will continue to purchase this amazing product!!! I would also recommend to friends because it is the perfect shade of black and you can apply it skinny or bold!
Lindsay S.
I got this in my #ESVoxBox and I don't like the tip of this eyeliner is has a square shape to it which is something I'm not use to the shape of the tip made it hard to apply the eyeliner u can get a thick line but not a thin line the tip on this eyeliner is horrible would not buy again
Yesenia L.
I tried this eyeliner today, and I didn't really like the tip. I like doing cat eyeliner, however, with this eyeliner it was more difficult. The color is very good though, and it didn't smudge. I received this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are mine. Thanks Influenster!
Rosmary M.
Recibí muestra de este producto para probarlo y la verdad que es genial, su pigmentación es fuerte y fácil de delinear los ojos gracias la adaptación de la punta tipo marcador. Para las principiantes es muy recomendable usarlo tendrán un marcado genial luciendo una mira hermosa y sexy.
Sheila B.
The shape of the tip is hard to get used to and I kept getting frustrated because I couldn't use it correctly. It is very pigmented but I will never buy this product again. The tip is a weird curved half circle and I don't like it at all. I received this in the Pep vox box to review.
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
This liner is AMAZING! I love how smoothly it glides on. A lot of other liquid liners require some pressure, but this one was so smooth and had great pigment! The tip was easy to maneuver for a cat eye look because you create both thin and thick lines. Also - my liner lasted all day!
Valeria M.
I received this eyeliner in my influenster voxbox and i love it. It goes on very smooth, & it's great for making wings. Its very black so that's a plus. The tip of it is kind of weird but that's what helps make the wing, i love this product I definitely give it a thumbs up. #ESVoxBox
Rachel G.
great eyeliner! love that you can make it as thick or thin as you like. first time using it but would certainly buy again. use it about a few times per week. very easy to apply and touch up. no strong odors. would recommend to others for sure especially if you like dramatic eyeliner
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.