BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Madison E.
Annapolis, MD
I did not love this eyeliner. It is not very pigmented, and it bled easily. The paddle shape made it very difficult to get very fine lines and the thickness made it rather difficult to get a good wing shape. It does not last long and the lack of pigmentation makes it look watery. I would not recommend this product.

disclaimer: i received this product for free for testing purposes.
Jessica P.
Winston Salem, NC
I received this for free in my endless summer voxbox and came online to read reviews and was honestly surprised at all of the positive reviews, maybe I received a dud but my eyeliner was more grey in color than black, not very dark at all and seemed already dried out the first time I used it, forcing me to line areas multiple times. I enjoyed the ease of use with the applicator but the actual formula in the eyeliner I received was just plain bad.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
I was sent this for free by Influenster to test out. Very watery, but the color is very black ! It is great color pay off, but it is too think to do a thin perfect wing eyeliner. If you do use this, be careful, the dry time is very long ! So don't blink because it will transfer to your eyelid and mess up the eyeshadow you had on. I would not recommend.
Megan L.
I tried out this eyeliner and I'm not a huge fan. While the color is very black, the way the applicator is designed is super weird. You are able to get a super thin line, but if you don't have a steady hand it's really noticeable. I don't think this would be my first eyeliner that I would grab. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
AMAZING!!!! I wear a cateye on a daily basis and I hate how long it takes me sometimes to get the result I want.... Using this was so easy and it turned out so straight. I saved about 10 min on doing my cateye. I think this will be my go to liquid liner now. I just instantly fell in love with it. It was very pigmented and it comes out really black.
Cathy D.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster's #ESVoxBox. Unfortunately, I didn't like this eyeliner. The flat brush is the biggest con. I could make a cat-eye with this liner, but it was a bit messy and much harder to do. The brush is also very rough on the skin, which bothered me a lot. I don't like to waste products. So, I'll continue to use it from time to time.
Lalisa N.
Las Vegas, NV
I literally cannot live without liquid eyeliner. I've been using the same eyeliner for the past 7 years almost everyday so I was excited to try a new product! I love how easy it is to apply because it is a pen. The pigmentation is great and it also glides on very nicely. However, my eyelids are oily so it smudged a bit in the inner corner but nothing too bad. I still love it!

I received this product for testing purposes, but this is my honest review.
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
I received this eyeliner in my Pep VoxBox and really liked it! It is a little strange to get used to the paddle brush, but I feel it did help in creating a nice clean wing! My one issue with this eyeliner is that you MUST keep the lid on. I took the liner out f my makeup bag and found that the lid had come off and so the pen completely dried out and I couldn't use it anymore. As long as you're careful to maintain it, it's a great product!
Daisy R.
I received this in a voxbox recently and I was surprised when I opened it. I didn't like the tip, the back of the packaging said it was a ball tip. But when I opened it, it was a paddle tip. I tried using it for my winged liner and I couldn't make it, obviously practice makes perfect but I rather my precise tip eyeliners. Everybody is different but its intensity is amazing. The color is long lasting my only problem is the tip, other than that its good overall.
Kirsten H.
Trenton, NJ
I got this item in my #ESvoxbox and I was pretty excited to try it being as I was looking for a new eyeliner but it's really terrible. It was hard to apply and came out spotty and I ended up having to go over it with another eyeliner anyway and didn't even bother trying to put it on my other eye. I wish I could give it no stars but alas they make me give it at least one.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.