BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
I received this eyeliner from Influenster for testing purpose, but all opinions are on me. To Be Honest, it was hard for me to draw perfect lines with this eyeliner as I have really small hooded eyes, and its just impossible. However, I feel like it will bd a great eyeliner for those witn larger eyelids. The lines are smooth and it dries really fast, like instantly.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product free for review from my #ESVoxBox. All opinions are completely me own! This product was just okay for me. I will say that I was extremely shocked as to how amazingly pigmented these are, but I don't like the tip very much. I would definitely use this to fill in, but it just can't get the paper thin, razor sharp wing that's in right now.
Arin M.
I got this in the Pep Vox Box. It is my new favorite eyeliner. It's very easy to apply. I love the paddle tip!! It's unique and makes it easy. The liquid dries really fast and stays on all day!! I have 12 hour days and normally my eyeliner smudges or starts to transfer underneath my eyes, and this eyeliner looks as good as when I put it on in the morning. I will definitely be buying once I'm out!
Sabrina T.
Oak harbor , WA
First of all, I've never heard of this brand, I've received this in my PEP voxbox and let me just say I love how different the brush tip is!! This does apply matte and easy to use! I've always used liquid eyeliner but using this "pen" liner made it simpler. The brush is thin so it easier to go into your inner corner of your eye! I'm very impressed with this liner. Totally recommend this!!
Jas. J.
I received this product from influenster for free in my #PepBox #VoxBox & I love it! The paddle shape helps you create the perfect winged liner. For someone that isn't experienced in makeup it might be hard to use at first but once you get the hang of it you'll be completely satisfied! It's the perfect black color & goes on so smoothly! I highly recommend this product
Zina N.
I got this eyeliner in my vox box last week. I wasn't too sure about this eye liner at first because of the shape but I decided to still try it. And boy did I love it! At first I wasn't sure how to go about putting it on but when I got the hang of it it was amazing it look good and didn't smudge at all. I even went to sleep with it on and woke back up and it still looked as good as it did when I first put it on.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I love liquid liner so I was so excited to get this and try it out! It's super black, and glides on like butter! It dries pretty fast which is cool so I don't have to worry about smudging very much. I'm still getting used to the paddle tip but it is cool to have the ability to do both a wide or thin line with just a turn of the brush!
I did receive this for free for complimentary review but all opinions are my own!
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I'm actually surprised how much I liked this product. The applicator is very odd but I find it easy to work with my hooded eyes. SInce the applicator is very stiff it makes it very easy to draw a smooth line. I think this would be amazing for beginners to use if they aren't familiar with regular liquid liners. However, this flakes off very easily. I would not call this long wearing or smudge proof. The color is very opaque though. I prefer my Loreal Lineur Intense over this eyeliner. #PepVoxBox
Shannon C.
I thought that it was going to be really hard to get a cat-eye look with the shape of this eyeliner but I actually think that it looks pretty good. The color was very pigmented when I applied it the first time. The only bad thing about this eyeliner is that it takes awhile to dry so you have to be careful not to smudge it right after you apply it.
Misty S.
Onalaska, WI
I have never been a fan of liquid liners before, but had also never tried it in a pen. This was easy to apply and really stayed in place! Downfall of it is that it has a round tip instead of coming to a point. This makes a difference if you want to do cat eyes or it you want a thin line. Overall, I was impressed.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.