BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Taís P.
Annandale, VA
I loved this product, it is so easy to apply in the eyes, and is good because don't get out easily, and also, don't make messi,
I bought in Brazil and i really loved.My eye color is light brown wich is really awesome.
Yes, totaly, some people of my family, already bought because i recommended
Shellie C.
Albuquerque, NM
Really happy I got this product in my #ESVoxbox because I wasnt a big fan. Mine didnt apply as smoothly. I did a Swatch on the back of my hand and barely any product came out. I didnt like the tip its just a bit difficult to work with. Maybe getting the hang of it I can come to like it more.
Giustina M.
Ooltewah, TN
Disclosure: I was given this product free to try. Even still, all opinions are my own. I really liked this liquid eyeliner! It doesn't create as dramatic of a line which makes it perfect for daytime. Although I did feel like the liner dried up faster than many of my other liquid eyeliners.
Caitlin G.
Wallingford , CT
I received this eyeliner from the max factor voxbox and I have to say the formula is nice. Its a very intense black, which I like. However, the paddle shape of the tip takes time to get use too. I have used a eyeliner with this kind of tip before so I know with practice it will look great.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I received this to try for free. First off, I use liquid eyeliner everyday so I was so excited. The tip can make thin or thick lines and I love that. It actually goes on smoother than the kind I currently use. I will continue using this. It stayed on all day and didn't smudge. I love this
Cindy R.
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. Ok so first off let me just say that the pigmentation on this eyeliner is amazing especially for a drugstore brand I'm still getting used to the tip but so far it's long lasting and worth how mush it is cost
Ariel P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
The eyeliner over all, is very good quality. It's very black and glides smooth. However, I cannot wing my eyeliner with this. It looks awful haha, for those who don't wing. Deff get this eyeliner, however I probably won't ever use it. Influenster provided this in the endless summer voxbox
Whitney K.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox. I was eager to try but was soon disappointed. The tip just didn't work for me. My eyeliner was left looking not so great. Despite my initial disappointment, I'm willing to give it another go ....possibly looking into a different approach with this product.
Angie C.
Kissimmee , FL
This Eyeliner is Probably the BEST invention EVER because u can have a Bold cat eye Or A Thin More Classy look this is my first time using it and I love it so far the packaging is nice I would Deff recommend it because it's long lasting and very easy to apply and smooth
#MaxFactorxTarget
Trikcia R.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I received this product in my first ever Vox Box, and I what a great finding, If you gave trouble getting a cat eye perfect like I do this eyeliner is perfect for you, with it's different shape makes it easy to get a nice looking cat eye that both eyes actuality look the same, Love it!!!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.