BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Andrea C.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this eyeliner! I'm usually not a fan of wearing eyeliner because it takes a whole lot of time to put it on but with this stick it makes it so much easier to apply. Plus is a liquid liner which is my first to try and I absolute love it lasted all day and without drying out or cracking on my eyes! Love love it!!!
I did received this item for testing purposes but all opinions are my own!
Tegan R.
I was excited to receive this eyeliner in my pep voxbox, but I was also a bit leery to use it because generally I do not use liquid eyeliner. It took more concentration for me to use this and the applicator was different than any other eyeliner that I have used before. After the process of getting it on, I thought it looked great. I think after practicing using the applicator, and becoming more comfortable with it, I think this eyeliner will really grow on me!
Sham B.
Palos Hills, IL
I was vey surprised with this mascara and it's definitely great. The tip wasn't a pointy tip it was more like edged or rounded but it definitely did the job. The color is perfect and dark which is one Main thing that I look for in an eyeliner. One thing however is that it is not water proof aka it smudges (not pretty easily though). From what I have tested this lasts for about eight hours with no touch ups. Over all great product and definitely recommend
Amanda H.
received this in a #ESvoxbox Was a little nervous to use it since im not the biggest liquid eyeliner user or fan. But i have to say I love this tip it really makes it easy to draw a nice line as well as a wing on the lid. Like how quickly it dries and the color isnt too bad either - stays on all night. I have to say im usually a sephora gal but for max factor i am pretty impressed with it
Ryanne B.
I'm not usually one for liquid eyeliner, but the formula and the tip of this pen were pretty spot on! I got it in my VoxBox and was pretty impressed. For someone who is usually pretty shaky and fumbles a lot, I always get a great line with this applicator. I don't wear eyeliner a lot, but for going out with friends or date nights, this stuff completes the look! Would definitely recommend.
Desiree Z.
Fresno, CA
The applicator happens to be very gimmicky and hard to work with. The shape works fine if your going for some eyeliner on top of the lid without a wing but if you're aiming for a wing then this might not be for you. It's hard to make a precise sharp line for a wing and the applicator happens to be sharp like which is not comfortable for the eyes. I'd much rather prefer a felt tip liner.
Shelly R.
I love this liquid liner! The angled brush and grip at the bottom allows you to make an extremely precise winged liner! I have small eyes and I sometimes struggle make the perfect wing and with this liner it made it so easy! I love it! It also lasts all night which is a plus!
Rosmary M.
Recibí muestra de este producto para probarlo y la verdad que es genial, su pigmentación es fuerte y fácil de delinear los ojos gracias la adaptación de la punta tipo marcador. Para las principiantes es muy recomendable usarlo tendrán un marcado genial luciendo una mira hermosa y sexy.
Alyssa K.
I received this complimentary to test in the Endless Summer voxbox. This product is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used! The pen and shape of the tip make it easy to create multiple looks. It is long lasting and doesn't wear off. I love creating a cat eye glam look with this pen! I highly recommend this product!
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
I was sent this for free by Influenster to test out. Very watery, but the color is very black ! It is great color pay off, but it is too think to do a thin perfect wing eyeliner. If you do use this, be careful, the dry time is very long ! So don't blink because it will transfer to your eyelid and mess up the eyeshadow you had on. I would not recommend.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.