BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Lindzee S.
Natchitoches, LA
I don't really like eyeliner and this one didn't really impress me. My mom really likes it but I just made a mess out of it. I was really disappointed because I thought it would be easier than it was. I had eyeliner everywhere and spent a majority of my time fixing my mistakes. I received this product free for testing but that has not altered my opinion whatsoever.
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
it really depends who you're asking! I knew I wouldn't like the eyeliner because of the tip, so I gave it to my sister and she LOVED it. she has very small eyelids and with other liquid liners, as soon as she would blink the liner would get everywhere. But she didn't have that problem with this eyeliner and it dries quickly for her which she needs. She also doesn't really do cat wings so this was perfect for her everyday look!
Maryann T.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox and was so surprised the tip on this is fantastic like a pen tip. Not big on liquid eyeliners unless i am going out for the night but this is so easy to use. This made my brown eyes pop and it's true to black color. The formula is great and I love this product.
Dania G.
This eyeliner takes a little getting used to, it's tip is flat which is wonderful to stay with the lashline and for a winged look, but it takes practice! The eyeliner is definitely not waterproof, so don't cry, rub your eyes, or wash your face with it on. It should stay on just fine if not contacted! It's kind of a mixed feeling with this eyeliner, I like it but it can be improved with a stronger formula that is less liquidy.
Je'Kia W.
Ooooooooooh MY GOODNESS! This liner is the bomb dot com. I love a good winged cat eye and I sometime struggle getting both eyes even depending on which product I used, also had trouble with the color pay off. But this ! The color is so opaque and rich it glides on my eyes so smooth the finish is amazing and it last all day! The tip is curved like a dream I love this
Lynnrae G.
The 1st time I used this product, I was surprised by the interesting tip. I've never seen any other eyeliners with the tip like that, so I was a bit skeptical on how well I was going to be able to make a sharp line. I was still able to create a sharp wing though, so I like this eyeliner. It's not very long lasting, but it didn't smudge everywhere on my face which is a surprise. Reason why it didn't last long was probably because I sobbed all the product away, it wiped off clean with my tears. 😅
Alee J.
Berwyn , IL
Hmm let me start with HOLY CRAP!
I have only tried it once but used it for like a whole 24 hours (don't ask hahaha) at first I was skeptical because the packaging seemed very very basic. However the way the tip of this eyeliner made it so easy to make a great wing just honestly surprised me. I'd definitely buy it over and over again! Thanks influenster!!!
Madison P.
Brookfield, Il
If your looking for a good cheap liner this is the one for you. After using this for a day which I had got it sent from influentser it gave me such great precise lines after I got used to the felt tip. It took so little to get a perfect wing. I started using this instead of mac liner which is more expensive and works just as good.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
This liquid eyeliner is magic. I have never used a liquid eyeliner like this and I love the way it works. At first I was second guessing the tip shape but once I learned how to use it it makes the perfect wing. I have always struggled to get a good looking wing but this eyeliner makes it so easy to do. It deserves a gold medal and would love to spend my money on it.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
I received this eyeliner from Influenster for testing purpose, but all opinions are on me. To Be Honest, it was hard for me to draw perfect lines with this eyeliner as I have really small hooded eyes, and its just impossible. However, I feel like it will bd a great eyeliner for those witn larger eyelids. The lines are smooth and it dries really fast, like instantly.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.