BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Joselin C.
Dallas , TX
This liner comes in a very nice basic packaging. The paddle tio is very different compared to any other pen liner I have used. It is a lot easier to do liner looks and control the precision of the pen. Not as dark as I expected but definitely a very good liner for beginners starting to use pen liner
Melissa W.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This eyeliner was okay, I really liked the shape of the tip and it glided pretty well, but it didn't really last too long, I'm not sure if there is a waterproof version but I would prefer waterproof eyeliner. So overall, I thought this product was okay. I did receive it for free for review purposes.
Leah R.
I love love love the tip. I wouldn't use it personally for a cat eye. It seemed to never dry and remained sticky all day. I would totally recommend it for tight lining your eyes if your in to it the thin side works great. Thank you for letting me sample this product in my Endless summer VoxBox! 🌸🙏🏼
Renee R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a beginner at the winged eyeliner and this was easy to use. Received it for free in my endless summer voxbox . Loved the black color and way it glides on oy downside is it took a bit to dry. Overall great liner tip is different but easy to use. Used it in this photo not sure if you can see it.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It is now my favorite eyeliner and I've used about 5 different ones. I like how this product works more like a marker than a brush. I received this product for testing and I'm glad I did because I will be using this eyeliner instead of the ones I bought previously.
Kate M.
Evanston, IL
I received this product for free as part of #ESVoxBox. I did not like this eyeliner. I think the "nib" of the eyeliner is a bit strange. The formula is also a bit dry and does not go on super smoothly. I think there are much better affordable eyeliners on the market. Opt for the mascara instead!
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
I didn't find that this design makes it actually easier to draw a cat eye. I found it was more difficult for me because it isn't thin enough to create a fine enough line for my preference. Also, it fades so quickly....after a day of wear and tear it looks all smudgy and gross-grey. Disappointed.
Celina M.
Very pigmented dark black liquid eyeliner. the tip takes some getting used to (it's like a thin highlighter marker) but it is worth it. Lasted a long time for me. Will probably buy again. Although I got this for free from the Endess Summer Vox Box to review, this is my honest opinion.

#ESVoxBox
Maryann T.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox and was so surprised the tip on this is fantastic like a pen tip. Not big on liquid eyeliners unless i am going out for the night but this is so easy to use. This made my brown eyes pop and it's true to black color. The formula is great and I love this product.
Celinda H.
Midland , TX
I received this in my voxbox and i absolutely love it! If you have a hard time doing the winged liner this will definitely help you! Very pigmented and just makes perfect lines with the stiff tip compared to the flimsy brush liners..i will definitely be purchasing this after i finish this one
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.