BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 72 reviews
Shelly R.
I love this liquid liner! The angled brush and grip at the bottom allows you to make an extremely precise winged liner! I have small eyes and I sometimes struggle make the perfect wing and with this liner it made it so easy! I love it! It also lasts all night which is a plus!
Sham B.
I was vey surprised with this mascara and it's definitely great. The tip wasn't a pointy tip it was more like edged or rounded but it definitely did the job. The color is perfect and dark which is one Main thing that I look for in an eyeliner. One thing however is that it is not water proof aka it smudges (not pretty easily though). From what I have tested this lasts for about eight hours with no touch ups. Over all great product and definitely recommend
Rosmary M.
Recibí muestra de este producto para probarlo y la verdad que es genial, su pigmentación es fuerte y fácil de delinear los ojos gracias la adaptación de la punta tipo marcador. Para las principiantes es muy recomendable usarlo tendrán un marcado genial luciendo una mira hermosa y sexy.
Amanda H.
received this in a #ESvoxbox Was a little nervous to use it since im not the biggest liquid eyeliner user or fan. But i have to say I love this tip it really makes it easy to draw a nice line as well as a wing on the lid. Like how quickly it dries and the color isnt too bad either - stays on all night. I have to say im usually a sephora gal but for max factor i am pretty impressed with it
Ryanne B.
I'm not usually one for liquid eyeliner, but the formula and the tip of this pen were pretty spot on! I got it in my VoxBox and was pretty impressed. For someone who is usually pretty shaky and fumbles a lot, I always get a great line with this applicator. I don't wear eyeliner a lot, but for going out with friends or date nights, this stuff completes the look! Would definitely recommend.
Jessica P.
winston salem, NC
I received this for free in my endless summer voxbox and came online to read reviews and was honestly surprised at all of the positive reviews, maybe I received a dud but my eyeliner was more grey in color than black, not very dark at all and seemed already dried out the first time I used it, forcing me to line areas multiple times. I enjoyed the ease of use with the applicator but the actual formula in the eyeliner I received was just plain bad.
Alysia S.
Panorama City , CA
This eyeliner surprised me so much! The formula is so dense that you only need one swipe and it lasts all day! When I first received it I put a swatch on my hand to test it and 8 hours later it was still perfectly there. Totally my new go-to and I'm recommending it to everyone who lives a perfect winged eyeliner!!!
Cristal R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the precision of this eyeliner and how it glides right on. You can quickly go back and do touch-ups without it looking clumpy. However, after a while of wearing the eyeliner I felt tingling around my eyes, since I have very sensitive eyes. In terms of looks, it dries with a satin finish, and I would have wished it was a matte finish. I received this product on behalf of Influenster
Jessica W.
Louisville, KY
Alyssa K.
I received this complimentary to test in the Endless Summer voxbox. This product is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used! The pen and shape of the tip make it easy to create multiple looks. It is long lasting and doesn't wear off. I love creating a cat eye glam look with this pen! I highly recommend this product!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.