BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Cortney G.
Columbus, OH
The packaging for this eyeliner is very cute and durable! I didn't think it would be easy to use because of the way the tip is shaped, but it is so easy!! The color is very black and does not bleed at all! A great product! I received this product for free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
This is a very interesting liquid eyeliner. It's shaped like an oval, sort of. You can get a very small line with one side, and a very big and dramatic one with the other. Though, it's extremely hard to use due to the tip. My eyeliner ended up not being a line. It was horrible. Not really the biggest fan.
Alexis R.
Carson City, NV
I love love love this eyeliner! I usually just use a pot and brush for my liner but this liner is awesome. It is super jet black and matte which is my favorite and it goes on super smooth! The only down fall is the shape of the liner tip it's nothing I can't handle but I would definitely recommend this.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
This is a great product! Again, very comparable to "NYX" quality but maybe the eyeliner is of better quality. The odd shaped tip made me nervous but it helped "fleek" my eyeliner and the longevity of the product was great! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Tree F.
Utica, NY
Everyone who knows me knows I've tried 7 million kinds of eyeliner, and I'm so so so happy with this one! It goes on like a marker, but it doesn't get dried out like most marker eyeliners that I've tried do. The rounded tip is a little difficult to get used to, but once I got the hang of it I loved it.
Marissa A.
Princeton, WV
Love this liner!!! The paddle shaped applicator makes application so easy!!! Allows you to complete control of the thickness of the line you are wanting to create! I received this in the endless summer vox box, but I definitely be purchasing one when it runs out! It dries fast and isn't messy at all!!!
Jennifer A.
I got this liner in a voxbox. Honestly when I first saw it I thought I wasn't going to like it cause it's not like normal liners, the tip is flat. But when I tried it I ended up loving it! It's way easier to fill in the wing and I found it to be easier to use than the normal liners that have thin tips.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA
I received this item in the #PepVoxBox and my first impression was that it was shaped weird, the color payoff was great but it's hard to be precise with a rounded tip. It's harder to get a wing because of the shape. If it was pointed it might prove to be more effective but I am not a fan of this liner.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Trying out my complimentary samples from Influenster. It's easy to remove and it doesn't smudge. Quick drying. The applicator is like nothing I've ever seen before! Curved instead of pointed allows for the perfect style you crave. Max Factor X Precision Eyeliner is now a staple in my makeup Collection.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
My new favorite eyeliner! It's easy to apply and it lasts a really long time. The only problem with it is that the tip of the applicator makes it really hard to do winged eyeliner unless you do the tape trick. I would recommend this to beginnets. Especially if they are just learning how to perfect it.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.