BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Megan L.
I tried out this eyeliner and I'm not a huge fan. While the color is very black, the way the applicator is designed is super weird. You are able to get a super thin line, but if you don't have a steady hand it's really noticeable. I don't think this would be my first eyeliner that I would grab. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I received this eyeliner in my Pep VoxBox and really liked it! It is a little strange to get used to the paddle brush, but I feel it did help in creating a nice clean wing! My one issue with this eyeliner is that you MUST keep the lid on. I took the liner out f my makeup bag and found that the lid had come off and so the pen completely dried out and I couldn't use it anymore. As long as you're careful to maintain it, it's a great product!
Cathy D.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster's #ESVoxBox. Unfortunately, I didn't like this eyeliner. The flat brush is the biggest con. I could make a cat-eye with this liner, but it was a bit messy and much harder to do. The brush is also very rough on the skin, which bothered me a lot. I don't like to waste products. So, I'll continue to use it from time to time.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
AMAZING!!!! I wear a cateye on a daily basis and I hate how long it takes me sometimes to get the result I want.... Using this was so easy and it turned out so straight. I saved about 10 min on doing my cateye. I think this will be my go to liquid liner now. I just instantly fell in love with it. It was very pigmented and it comes out really black.
Lalisa N.
I literally cannot live without liquid eyeliner. I've been using the same eyeliner for the past 7 years almost everyday so I was excited to try a new product! I love how easy it is to apply because it is a pen. The pigmentation is great and it also glides on very nicely. However, my eyelids are oily so it smudged a bit in the inner corner but nothing too bad. I still love it!

I received this product for testing purposes, but this is my honest review.
Rosalinda V.
I received this eyeliner with my #ESVoxBox and I was very excited to try it. The Pros: very pigmented so you don't need to layer it, very black which is a plus for me! The major con in this eyeliner is the brush!! It's hard to use if you do a winged eyeliner which is what I only do. But if you were to apply this at the finish then it would work perfectly for you. But that's the issue I had, i tried doing a sharp wing but it just kept going on thicker and thicker
Trikcia R.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I received this product in my first ever Vox Box, and I what a great finding, If you gave trouble getting a cat eye perfect like I do this eyeliner is perfect for you, with it's different shape makes it easy to get a nice looking cat eye that both eyes actuality look the same, Love it!!!
Daisy R.
I received this in a voxbox recently and I was surprised when I opened it. I didn't like the tip, the back of the packaging said it was a ball tip. But when I opened it, it was a paddle tip. I tried using it for my winged liner and I couldn't make it, obviously practice makes perfect but I rather my precise tip eyeliners. Everybody is different but its intensity is amazing. The color is long lasting my only problem is the tip, other than that its good overall.
Kirsten H.
Trenton, NJ
I got this item in my #ESvoxbox and I was pretty excited to try it being as I was looking for a new eyeliner but it's really terrible. It was hard to apply and came out spotty and I ended up having to go over it with another eyeliner anyway and didn't even bother trying to put it on my other eye. I wish I could give it no stars but alas they make me give it at least one.
Dania G.
This eyeliner takes a little getting used to, it's tip is flat which is wonderful to stay with the lashline and for a winged look, but it takes practice! The eyeliner is definitely not waterproof, so don't cry, rub your eyes, or wash your face with it on. It should stay on just fine if not contacted! It's kind of a mixed feeling with this eyeliner, I like it but it can be improved with a stronger formula that is less liquidy.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.