BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Sabrina D.
Stamping Grd, KY
This product is fantastic if you are on a time constraint. For instance going to class or woke up late. I applied this eyeliner before going on a walk to get lunch, a 20 minute walk in 87° weather proved that this product was okay. It didn't move from my eyes, but I swatched some on the back of my hand and forgot, then rubbed some sweat off my face and had a black smear down my cheek. It is definitely not water proof. However it didn't come off my eyes so for its proper use its great. Also just to note, the application is a bit scratchy and isn't extremely pleasant but the makeup goes on so smoothly it's not really too painful for use. It's about as bad as an unsharpened eye pencil. Do what you will with that information but I definitely enjoyed this product. 4.5/5
O. H.
I got this eyeliner in my PepVoxBox and with the first swatch I was very impressed. It was really dark and dried super quickily (next to my other liquid liner which I swatched to compare). The only cons are that it bled into my creases and the shape of the applicator. It's a lot like a caligraphy pen so it's thin when you turn it one way but thick the other. My other liner makes the perfect wing just laying it down and this one will definitely take some practice. Also, the swatches have stained my hand through multiple handwashes and a shower! Which must imply good lasting power but just putting it out there for anyone looking for something less intense.

I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
I'm disappointed with this product. Preamble: I've been using the same drugstore liquid eyeliner for 10 years (Maybelline Stiletto), so I was optimistic when I found this in my PepVoxBox. The packaging is nice, and it has a cool grip; however, this was very difficult to use. I'm very uncomfortable with using this marker-like, paddle-shaped liner tip, and no matter what, I couldn't get it to apply smoothly. It took way too long for me to achieve the shape I was looking for. In the end, it had a nice black finish and looked okay, but it was just too much effort. The pointed felt tip of Maybelline's Stiletto eyeliner is a million times better and easier to use.

I received this product free for testing purposes in my PepVoxBox.
Haley H.
Purvis , MS
Maybe I'm a little spoiled by my KVD Tattoo liner but this liner just doesn't do it for me. It has great pigmentation and glides on easily, but the rounded tip is kind of a pain. It works great over large areas but I had such a hard time getting a sharp, refined wing or getting this into the inner corner of my lash line. The only way I've had any success using this is to fill out the general shape of my liner with it and then use KVD Tattoo liner in "Trooper" to finish off the ends. It's just too much work. I also noticed some slight eye and skin irritation. Overall, this liner is not for me and I won't be repurchasing.

I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is why girls struggle with cat eyes. First of all the brush is paddle shaped... I mean I understand their thinking by turning the paddle on its side for thicker lines but that's not very intuitive for beginners. Secondly it doesn't glide smoothly on, it's a marker tip that is a bit dry so it catches on the skin and leaves skid looking marks that aren't fluid. I've been wearing a cat eye ever day for over 5 years now and I will never use this product again Bc not only does the paddle shape make it harder to achieve a beautiful fluid line but it's just not user friendly. Sorry Max Factor, the only redeeming quality of this product is the color, a nice saturated black. I would not recommend
Markita D.
Greenbelt, MD
I received this line is the #esvoxbox and i totally loved it. Compared to other drugstore liners its def in the top 2. Once applied it last all day long, i have brown almond shaped eyes so black always makes them look more dramatic. What i love most about this liner is the pigmentation of the ink and the duality of the applicator. I really believe that makes it easy to apply. It may take some getting used to but i wouldnt give up on it so easily. You're able to make a think or wider wing without having to go over the line a million times. Typically with drugstore liners i find that they dry quickly and do not apply flawlessly over eyeshadows. that was not the case here. I would def buy this product.
Rachel H.
Columbia, MD
Honestly, I did not like this eyeliner at all. The brush applicator feels like a stiff marker. It has a rounded but flat end, making it VERY difficult for a sharp point or winged eyeliner. It is nearly impossible to line the inner corners of the eye due to the thickness of the eyeliner tip. I do like the deep black color, and the eyeliner dries quickly and doesn't smudge as easily as other drugstore products. I have tried to use this on the bottom water line of the eye but it makes my eyes tear. I received the Max Factor Masterpiece Eyeliner via influenster to test for FREE, but all opinions are my own. I will not buy this eyeliner again. There are much better eyeliners for under $10.
Lynn T.
I I received this in the Endless Summe Voxbox, thank you Influenster!

The line color is a wonder black very pigmented. The liquid with the thinnest part of the felt paddle tip made it easy to get real close to to tight-line and got in between my lashes. But the paddle still isn't for me however, I just couldn't get it to work even though I followed the direction to make a wing. My eyes are kind of different in the other corners, one eye slants a bit more and the fold end differently. So it may not but the paddle's fault.
Another thing was after an 8 hour day it smudges and ends up on my lower eye. It doesn't dry that quickly either.
Glad others had good experience with this liner.
Sabira H.
I received this eyeliner with the #PEPVoxBox I never heard about this brand but I love how they designed the tip of the eyeliner so unique I never saw any eyeliner like this before. The packaging is like every other drug store product. I would absolutely buy this again because the preposition and the color is just perfectly jet black. I personally never tried a eyeliner pen before I would just go with the wand but this has changed a lot for me. Unfortunately when I received the product it was out of it's packaging but it worked perfectly fine for me. This is great for my rush days because it apply's so quickly and for its unique tip I get a better coverage and a perfect line.
Mikayla K.
Arlington, WA
I received this product for testing purposes via Influenster's Endless Summer VoxBox.

This eyeliner advertises high precision and ease in mastering the cat eye. However, I found the opposite to be true. It was hard to handle, messy, and the applicator was way too thick to be precise at any level. It is shaped like a paddle, and I only used the thin side. First I tried to do a cat eye (something I can generally master) and it was a disaster. The hardest eyeliner I have dealt with before. I then removed it and was going to do a simple line on my lid. That ended up way too thick, reminiscent of middle school. This product ended up in the trash and I would never recommend it.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.