BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Megan A.
I’ve never seen an eyeliner shaped like this one on the end. I received it back from the max factor box nearly a year ago, but I really like it! I was worried it would be tricky because of how it’s shaped but it’s actually really easy because I’ll be the first to admit I’m a beginner in the makeup world! I have blue eyes and it really makes them pop.
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
The pigment of this eyeliner is incredible. It really is the most perfect rich black and matte eyeliner. However, the shape of this is really difficult to use if you are trying to create a wing. If you just want a line on your lash line to hide a lash band, this eyeliner is really nice. Otherwise, the shape it really difficult to work with.
Weronika P.
I loved this eyeliner, the top was very precise and made eyeliner application quick and easy. I’ve repurchased it a couple of times now and I’ve never been disappointed by it.
Lindsey M.
LANSING, MI
Pigmented! But that's where it stopped. The applicator is neat but it really isn't that easy to use. I do bold liner, but I tried thinner in case it was good for only thin, not the case. It dried out very quickly and I have been using felt liners for some time and this was the worst by far.
Genesis C.
I received this about 2 years ago in a voxbox. It’s a VERY pigmented “marker” eyeliner which is extremely difficult for me to find. Perfect for a night out cat eye
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN
This liner is definitely perfect for a night out on the town and is very smooth, however if your eyes aren’t primed, I noticed the eyeliner does tend to flake off. Also, if your eye isn’t primed it’s harder to apply, especially to someone like me who has hooded eyes. I did appreciate how dark the color was and when primed and ready, it definitely takes your look to the next level.
Arantza Z.
I received this on a VoxBox but my review is completely honest. I do not like the tip of the eyeliner, I prefer when liquid eyeliners have a very fine tip so that I can decide what I want that day. This would not work if I want a look that has a very thin eyeliner line.
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
I usually don't like felt eyeline, Kat Von Dee and Too Faced are the only felt tip I usually like. But i really suprised by this one. It glided on like a dream, gave me an amazing wing, didn't skip, BLACK as he!!. It's an amazing drugstore product.
Chandra B.
This eye liner was so easy to use and left Mo room for error. I am terrible at putting eye liner on and not having to fix it. So this was a god send! Thankfully I got it complementary from Influenster! I already bought a replacement for the free one I got!
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This is my most favorite eye liner ever! I’ve never used a liquid liner until this and I am hooked. I will most definitely purchase this eye liner on a regular basis. It goes on easily and dries quickly so there’s no running. It’s water proof as well.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.