BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
Great product.still practicing how to make a wing eye but with this it makes me feel atleast in the median beyond newbie and not so pro. Kinda help me get through the hardship of defining my eyes and add drama
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
Liquid eyeliner is difficult to use, but this makes it easy because it’s not much different than a pencil liner. It applies smoothly and looks great. I haven’t found it in stores yet, I got mine in a VoxBox.
Whitney S.
College Park, GA
Eh I wasn’t highly impressed about this products I preferred a liquid matte lipstick compared to a solid ... it just reapplied really badly , the eyliner was okay but it bleed onto my lower lash line ... maybe because I have oily skin I don’t know
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
This eyeliner was, different and a little difficult. I’m no pro with eyeliner and i was hoping this tip would help, but I just couldn’t get a hold of it. The tip is hard and I feel like it’s going to dry out. I wouldn’t really recommend this.
Olivia P.
When I first received this eyeliner in my VoxBox I was nervous to use it because I'm not good at doing eyeliner, however the applicator makes it super easy to apply a thin or thick line of liner. I really liked the formula and it seemed to stay in place all day.
Megan A.
I’ve never seen an eyeliner shaped like this one on the end. I received it back from the max factor box nearly a year ago, but I really like it! I was worried it would be tricky because of how it’s shaped but it’s actually really easy because I’ll be the first to admit I’m a beginner in the makeup world! I have blue eyes and it really makes them pop.
Victoria K.
I didn’t really enjoy this, i found it quite hard to apply. It also didn’t really dry very quickly so it would smear and i would end up having to take it off. I would not really recommend this product.
Lindsey M.
Lansing, MI
Pigmented! But that's where it stopped. The applicator is neat but it really isn't that easy to use. I do bold liner, but I tried thinner in case it was good for only thin, not the case. It dried out very quickly and I have been using felt liners for some time and this was the worst by far.
Arantza Z.
I received this on a VoxBox but my review is completely honest. I do not like the tip of the eyeliner, I prefer when liquid eyeliners have a very fine tip so that I can decide what I want that day. This would not work if I want a look that has a very thin eyeliner line.
Cynthia S.
This is a good eyeliner. However, it dried up super fast so don't buy it expecting it to last a long time. I wouldn't buy it if I hadn't gotten it for free from influenster.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.