BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Shelly R.
I love this liquid liner! The angled brush and grip at the bottom allows you to make an extremely precise winged liner! I have small eyes and I sometimes struggle make the perfect wing and with this liner it made it so easy! I love it! It also lasts all night which is a plus!
Cristal R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the precision of this eyeliner and how it glides right on. You can quickly go back and do touch-ups without it looking clumpy. However, after a while of wearing the eyeliner I felt tingling around my eyes, since I have very sensitive eyes. In terms of looks, it dries with a satin finish, and I would have wished it was a matte finish. I received this product on behalf of Influenster
Madison E.
Annapolis, MD
I did not love this eyeliner. It is not very pigmented, and it bled easily. The paddle shape made it very difficult to get very fine lines and the thickness made it rather difficult to get a good wing shape. It does not last long and the lack of pigmentation makes it look watery. I would not recommend this product.

disclaimer: i received this product for free for testing purposes.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
I was sent this for free by Influenster to test out. Very watery, but the color is very black ! It is great color pay off, but it is too think to do a thin perfect wing eyeliner. If you do use this, be careful, the dry time is very long ! So don't blink because it will transfer to your eyelid and mess up the eyeshadow you had on. I would not recommend.
Jessica P.
Winston Salem , NC
I received this for free in my endless summer voxbox and came online to read reviews and was honestly surprised at all of the positive reviews, maybe I received a dud but my eyeliner was more grey in color than black, not very dark at all and seemed already dried out the first time I used it, forcing me to line areas multiple times. I enjoyed the ease of use with the applicator but the actual formula in the eyeliner I received was just plain bad.
Jessica W.
Louisville, KY
The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable!
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
It is difficult to get a fine or defined delineated. The tip of this liner should be able to allow you to get different types of delineated. But it is very difficult and need a lot of delicacy and patience. But I have to say that after several attempts got what I wanted. And it lasts all day, is a super intense black and dry fast. I think it is to get a thicker or dramatic delineated.
Alysia S.
Panorama City, CA
This eyeliner surprised me so much! The formula is so dense that you only need one swipe and it lasts all day! When I first received it I put a swatch on my hand to test it and 8 hours later it was still perfectly there. Totally my new go-to and I'm recommending it to everyone who lives a perfect winged eyeliner!!!
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
I received this in my #ESVoxBox as part of my #influentser participation. I don't normally use dark, heavy, or liquid liners and this one is all of those things. The tip reminded me of a calligraphy pen in the way it can be used to create both thick or thin lines, depending on which direction the pen is held. The liner was long lasting, as any good liner is. However, because my preference is for gel liners, I probably will not purchase this again.
Alyssa K.
I received this complimentary to test in the Endless Summer voxbox. This product is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used! The pen and shape of the tip make it easy to create multiple looks. It is long lasting and doesn't wear off. I love creating a cat eye glam look with this pen! I highly recommend this product!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.