BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 72 reviews
Juliette H.
Paramus, NJ
For $10, this eyeliner is great! The applicator is interesting in that it's hard, but felt-tip. The shape makes the eyeliner easy to apply, but it's very difficult to get a sharp wing. I was impressed by how smoothly it went on and how long it lasts without smudging. It is a very dark black, and stays the same color after it dries. I received this in the Pep Vox Box, but I would definitely repurchase.
Priscilla D.
I got this eyeliner free of charge as a complementary for testing purposes on the #ESVoxBox. I was surprised at how precise the lines draw by it were. No messy eyes after long time use during the day. Long-lasting effect and I totally love how versatile the tip is: I can either make a think or thin line without the need of a second eyeliner. I highly recommend it.
Tegan R.
I was excited to receive this eyeliner in my pep voxbox, but I was also a bit leery to use it because generally I do not use liquid eyeliner. It took more concentration for me to use this and the applicator was different than any other eyeliner that I have used before. After the process of getting it on, I thought it looked great. I think after practicing using the applicator, and becoming more comfortable with it, I think this eyeliner will really grow on me!
Regina C.
This eyeliner is in a pen style and is pretty easy to hold. It also has a nice grip as well which I appreciate. However, the tip of the pen is a paddle shape and although it makes it easy to create a thick line and to fill in the wing, it makes it extremely hard to create a precise, sharp wing and/or line. The formula itself is great, long lasting, and super dark. The biggest thing would be the tip, which is a big deal.
Darya K.
I received this as a sample in my #pepvoxbox. I love how easy it is to apply because it is a marker shaped so I can get any curve I want. However, after putting on my contact lenses and drying my eyes. The precision liner does not work. It does not apply smoothly and the color is faded. Sometimes the liner requires to be applied three times because the line is very faded and not dark enough.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I received this product in my Endless Sumer VoxBox for free from Influenster for testing purposes and was pleasantly surprised how well this eyeliner worked for me! I don't have any eyeliners that are shaped like this one. I like how much thicker the tip was but it was a little tricky to do thin precise lines.
Irina C.
Staten Island, NY
Very impressed! I always have trouble with winged liner , and when I got around to trying the max factor liner which came in my summer vox box .... I was so happy! First off the liner is very very creamy and glides on well! Second off maybe that's what I needed! A thicker brush with a slight angle to help form the wing. I'm pleasantly surprised because I didn't feel like the max factor mascara was up to par. I really like this eyeliner. And would purchase it. ‚ėļÔłŹ
Andrea C.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this eyeliner! I'm usually not a fan of wearing eyeliner because it takes a whole lot of time to put it on but with this stick it makes it so much easier to apply. Plus is a liquid liner which is my first to try and I absolute love it lasted all day and without drying out or cracking on my eyes! Love love it!!!
I did received this item for testing purposes but all opinions are my own!
Mandy C.
I received this eyeliner in my VoxBox just in time for me needing to replace my old one! I was happy to get to try a new eyeliner for a change and this one, so far, has been really easy to work with! I will say, however, that if you are looking to make a thin line like you would in a cat eye look, this eyeliner does not have the sharp point for that. It is really great for every day wear though!
Desiree Z.
Fresno, CA
The applicator happens to be very gimmicky and hard to work with. The shape works fine if your going for some eyeliner on top of the lid without a wing but if you're aiming for a wing then this might not be for you. It's hard to make a precise sharp line for a wing and the applicator happens to be sharp like which is not comfortable for the eyes. I'd much rather prefer a felt tip liner.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.