BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
L H.
Got this in the ES VoxBox, and it is fabulous!!!!
The paddle-shaped applicator is so unique and made it so easy to put on even though I haven't used liquid eyeliner in ages!!!
It is a true coal black and not at all like other eyeliner markers that come out looking like washable gray marker 😱😱😲
The staying power was great, and overall it reminds me of the Telescopic black I used to pay an arm & a leg for from L'oreal. Highly recommend it!
Kiana L.
Bronx, NY
This is an okay eyeliner. I thought the tip was really unique because it has a paddle shape rather than a marker tip. However, this made it hard to get thin, precise lines even on its side. It's great for making thick, bold lines though! Application was nice and not dry at all. The formula took a little while to dry down, but it has good lasting ability and pigmentation. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!
Amy T.
Atlantic City, NJ
I am picky when it comes to eyeliner. I love trying out new makeup so I was beyond excited to receive this in my Pep VoxBox. At first I was caught off guard by the shape of the eyeliner. It was a bit difficult to apply at first but I got the hang of it. It was dark and looked nice. But then I realized that it was easy to smudge and not waterproof. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who needs long lasting makeup.
Belen D.
Beltsville, MD
I received this in a voxbox about a month ago and i was so excited to try this out. After using it for about a week, I was a little disappointing. I am actually really bad at winging my eyeliner so I guess eyeliners are always a struggle for me. But after practicing with it for a while, it wasn't that bad. It had a really nice finish and it looked great ( when I managed to put it on correctly). But it did dry out after a while because you can't really tell whether the cap is closed.
Karissa S.
Clifton, NJ
the eyeliner wasnt my favorite. I do have hooded lids so I make my liner on the thinner side or else it'll end up taking up all my lid space 😂 (#asiangirlprobs) Because the tip is wide, its hard for me to get a precise, clean cut line. Maybe I'm just not used to it but the shape is odd. It's like a paddle shape? Other than that, the product is opaque and does have beautiful matte black that dries quickly.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this eyeliner for free in my endless summer voxbox and I was honestly a bit disappointed. The tip made it hard for me to get seamless application and was almost hard to use! I also swatched on my arm beforehand and it bled and didn't dry like I would have hoped. I would say that there are a lot better alternatives on the market for liquid eyeliners that are a lot more precise and even cheaper.
Zarmeshaa R.
Hot Springs, AR
I don't really use eyeliner as I'm afraid I'll poke myself in the eye. 😂 I did however use it on my mom and she loves it. The color was black so it fit her well. It did though take a couple of coats to get the desired look she wanted. It didn't smudge at all and it lasted for a couple of hours. I definitely would buy again ! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Juliette H.
Paramus, NJ
For $10, this eyeliner is great! The applicator is interesting in that it's hard, but felt-tip. The shape makes the eyeliner easy to apply, but it's very difficult to get a sharp wing. I was impressed by how smoothly it went on and how long it lasts without smudging. It is a very dark black, and stays the same color after it dries. I received this in the Pep Vox Box, but I would definitely repurchase.
Priscilla D.
I got this eyeliner free of charge as a complementary for testing purposes on the #ESVoxBox. I was surprised at how precise the lines draw by it were. No messy eyes after long time use during the day. Long-lasting effect and I totally love how versatile the tip is: I can either make a think or thin line without the need of a second eyeliner. I highly recommend it.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this eyeliner but it really kinda watery and I use this like everytime I got out to put makeup on and really nice packaging and it my first time using this eyeliner I got this as a full size sample for influenster prep voxbox but I love it just so smugy and hard to do a good line for my wing I kinda like it but don't
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.