BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
Easy to apply unless you're winging your eyeliner- which everyone does. The tip doesn't allow you to wing it sharp enough because the tip isn't sharp at all. It's like this rectangular shape, which makes it hard to apply when winging. I use it for just the eyelid. Realy black, and stays on the whole day though.
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
I have never ever ever been able to master the cat eye!! but this tip was super easy to work with, and I like how black and smooth it looks!! I would definitely recommend it to people who aren't particularly good at making cat eyes, this was helpful!! thankful to have received this in my #endlesssummer #voxbox!
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
I received this product in my Endless Sumer VoxBox for free from Influenster for testing purposes and was pleasantly surprised how well this eyeliner worked for me! I don't have any eyeliners that are shaped like this one. I like how much thicker the tip was but it was a little tricky to do thin precise lines.
Cina A.
Minneapolis , MN
I got this Max Factor eyeliner through Influenster Endless Summer Voxbox. I really like the shape of the eyeliner tip cause I am not a sharp wingliner kind of person so this give me a good thick to thin straigh liner look. The only thing I don't like about it bleeds especially if you sweat or have watery eyes.
Valeriia I.
Very interesting product though I dont like such eyeliners simply because its harder to work with them and they dry out very quickly. Formula is really nice, it doesnt bleed, stays all day and dries fast on the skin without smudging. However the tip is not too comfortable for me so wont probably use it a lot.
Jessica V.
Muskegon, MI
I've tried and tried but I can't seem to like it. I was really excited when I saw the applicator but once I used it I noticed the formula was runny and the applicator makes it hard to make my fav sharp cat eyes :/// nice packaging and slim feel but don't like the applicator. Will keep trying to use it though.
Lexy Y.
Berea, OH
I have never had any sort of success with liquid eyeliner in the past, but I love this eyeliner so much. It goes on really smooth and made my winged eyeliner so easy. I've gotten really great comments from friends and acquaintances about this eyeliner. I will definitely be buying this eyeliner in the future!!
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
I found this product to not work that well for me! But I am not used to using a liquid liner so it was just a little different for me! The color is very good and seems to stay throughout the day but is nice and easy to get off when you want it off! I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys a liquid liner!
Jaime O.
I received this product in my #PepVoxBox . I was excited about getting an eyeliner but once I got it and tried it, I was totally disappointed. The "brush" part is so hard and weirdly shaped. The formula is also way too sheer on the eye. I gave it to one of my roommates because I couldn't do anything with it.
Tiara J.
Oxford, MS
Got this in my influenster pep vox box and initially I was impressed with the way the applicator was, but once I tried it on, I wasn't crazy about the actual formula. It goes on like the formula of a marker instead of liquid liner. Was kinda disappointed. I'll keep trying it, maybe a different way this time.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.