BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Andrea C.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this eyeliner! I'm usually not a fan of wearing eyeliner because it takes a whole lot of time to put it on but with this stick it makes it so much easier to apply. Plus is a liquid liner which is my first to try and I absolute love it lasted all day and without drying out or cracking on my eyes! Love love it!!!
I did received this item for testing purposes but all opinions are my own!
Regina C.
This eyeliner is in a pen style and is pretty easy to hold. It also has a nice grip as well which I appreciate. However, the tip of the pen is a paddle shape and although it makes it easy to create a thick line and to fill in the wing, it makes it extremely hard to create a precise, sharp wing and/or line. The formula itself is great, long lasting, and super dark. The biggest thing would be the tip, which is a big deal.
Irina C.
Staten Island, NY
Very impressed! I always have trouble with winged liner , and when I got around to trying the max factor liner which came in my summer vox box .... I was so happy! First off the liner is very very creamy and glides on well! Second off maybe that's what I needed! A thicker brush with a slight angle to help form the wing. I'm pleasantly surprised because I didn't feel like the max factor mascara was up to par. I really like this eyeliner. And would purchase it. ☺️
Mandy C.
I received this eyeliner in my VoxBox just in time for me needing to replace my old one! I was happy to get to try a new eyeliner for a change and this one, so far, has been really easy to work with! I will say, however, that if you are looking to make a thin line like you would in a cat eye look, this eyeliner does not have the sharp point for that. It is really great for every day wear though!
Darya K.
I received this as a sample in my #pepvoxbox. I love how easy it is to apply because it is a marker shaped so I can get any curve I want. However, after putting on my contact lenses and drying my eyes. The precision liner does not work. It does not apply smoothly and the color is faded. Sometimes the liner requires to be applied three times because the line is very faded and not dark enough.
Amanda H.
received this in a #ESvoxbox Was a little nervous to use it since im not the biggest liquid eyeliner user or fan. But i have to say I love this tip it really makes it easy to draw a nice line as well as a wing on the lid. Like how quickly it dries and the color isnt too bad either - stays on all night. I have to say im usually a sephora gal but for max factor i am pretty impressed with it
Sham B.
I was vey surprised with this mascara and it's definitely great. The tip wasn't a pointy tip it was more like edged or rounded but it definitely did the job. The color is perfect and dark which is one Main thing that I look for in an eyeliner. One thing however is that it is not water proof aka it smudges (not pretty easily though). From what I have tested this lasts for about eight hours with no touch ups. Over all great product and definitely recommend
Ryanne B.
I'm not usually one for liquid eyeliner, but the formula and the tip of this pen were pretty spot on! I got it in my VoxBox and was pretty impressed. For someone who is usually pretty shaky and fumbles a lot, I always get a great line with this applicator. I don't wear eyeliner a lot, but for going out with friends or date nights, this stuff completes the look! Would definitely recommend.
Shelly R.
I love this liquid liner! The angled brush and grip at the bottom allows you to make an extremely precise winged liner! I have small eyes and I sometimes struggle make the perfect wing and with this liner it made it so easy! I love it! It also lasts all night which is a plus!
Rosmary M.
Recibí muestra de este producto para probarlo y la verdad que es genial, su pigmentación es fuerte y fácil de delinear los ojos gracias la adaptación de la punta tipo marcador. Para las principiantes es muy recomendable usarlo tendrán un marcado genial luciendo una mira hermosa y sexy.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.