Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
A liquid liner designed with a versatile tip that gives you the intensity of a liquid with the control of a pencil for easy application and a beautifully defined cat eye look.
Features and Benefits:
- The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple versions of your cat eye – thick and dramatic or thin and elegant.
- A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
- A flow-through system ensures that the intense black formula reaches the tip time after time without drying out.
- Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.
Ingredients: Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-4, PEG-8 Dimethicone, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, [+/- CI 77499, CI 77266, CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77288, CI 77891]see more...
Top Questions See all 245 Q&A
- "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
- "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
*Make sure you have make up remover handy when applying, in case you mess up like I did ☺️
The paddle-shaped applicator is so unique and made it so easy to put on even though I haven't used liquid eyeliner in ages!!!
It is a true coal black and not at all like other eyeliner markers that come out looking like washable gray marker 😱😱😲
The staying power was great, and overall it reminds me of the Telescopic black I used to pay an arm & a leg for from L'oreal. Highly recommend it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos