BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this eyeliner but it really kinda watery and I use this like everytime I got out to put makeup on and really nice packaging and it my first time using this eyeliner I got this as a full size sample for influenster prep voxbox but I love it just so smugy and hard to do a good line for my wing I kinda like it but don't
Luna G.
I don't really wear make up but this eyeliner is one of the coolest most easiest things to apply to my eye. It has a weird looking tip but its awesome. At the moment I've been using it frequently and I've been getting compliments on my eyeliner
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, VA
I loved this eyeliner!! There is a thinner side and thicker side to the tip. You can go for a think eye liner look or just a thin line of your eyes. It stays on ALL day. My eyeliner usually runs down my face but this didn't at all. I got the winged look on my first try with this eyeliner. I would defiantly recommend it!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I did recieve this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I fell in love with this eyeliner. At first it was a bit difficult to use for me since I never used a squre/rectangle tip to make a cat eye, but once I learned my cat eye was black and it lasted all day with no smear. I definetly recommend it.
Aimee B.
I am not a fan of this product in the least bit. It is mainly because I had such a hard time using this applicator because the tip is shaped funny. It is because it is made for winged eyeliner, which I am not a fan of. If you are, maybe you'll like this product more than I do. (I received this product in the #ESVoxbox)
I love the formula of this product it's super pigmented and lasts such a long time ! Don't really like the tip on the applicator but I can definitely look over that issue I would definitely buy this product and recommend this to everyone I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I got this for free from Influenster in a VoxBox, as well as the mascara, but I did not like this liquid liner at all. The actual eyeliner tip is so odd and weirdly shaped. You cannot get a sharp clean line at all. It's very awkward. The eyeliner itself also bleeds when it's on the skin. I don't recommend this at all.
Alyssa K.
I received this complimentary to test in the Endless Summer voxbox. This product is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used! The pen and shape of the tip make it easy to create multiple looks. It is long lasting and doesn't wear off. I love creating a cat eye glam look with this pen! I highly recommend this product!
Alysia S.
Panorama City, CA
This eyeliner surprised me so much! The formula is so dense that you only need one swipe and it lasts all day! When I first received it I put a swatch on my hand to test it and 8 hours later it was still perfectly there. Totally my new go-to and I'm recommending it to everyone who lives a perfect winged eyeliner!!!
Maya C.
Big Rapids, MI
I find this eyeliner tough to use, it doesn't glide on eaaily and the tip isn't at all flexible. It feels very hard on my eye and is a bit irritating, I find that it pulls my lids uncomfortably. The pigment is great but the formula is too moveable. It is also hard to create sharp wings and lines despite the claims.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.