Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
A liquid liner designed with a versatile tip that gives you the intensity of a liquid with the control of a pencil for easy application and a beautifully defined cat eye look.
Features and Benefits:
- The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple versions of your cat eye – thick and dramatic or thin and elegant.
- A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
- A flow-through system ensures that the intense black formula reaches the tip time after time without drying out.
- Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.
Ingredients: Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-4, PEG-8 Dimethicone, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, [+/- CI 77499, CI 77266, CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77288, CI 77891]see more...
Top Questions See all 245 Q&A
- "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
- "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
With that being said I was not totally excited about getting a liquid liner because I am liquid liner stupid I can NEVER get it to apply without ending up with black smeared all over my face but this product was a total GAME CHANGER for me. The applicator is hard like a pencil which gave me more control. The shape is also unique and can be use to creat both fine (which I prefer) or thick bold lines. This is my new go to eyeliner.
I am not a eyeliner girl but my first impression when I saw this product is that its beginner friendly. It's not to thin to make mistakes but it's shape is a bit odd. You can't really make that sharp wing everyone loves with it but it's easier to use and just eyeline your eye without the dramatic wing. I've used this product twice already and its a very black black which is great but not liking the thickness of the precision tip.
I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
*Make sure you have make up remover handy when applying, in case you mess up like I did ☺️
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos