BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I received this eyeliner in the Endless Summer voxbox and I honestly did not like the product. I have only tried to use liquid eyeliner once before and it was a disaster. While this eyeliner was thick and stayed put, it was somewhat hard to apply. The blunted tip did not help in applying it and seemed too thick. The good thing was that it was easy to clean off in the shower. I would not recommend this product to beginners. #ESVoxbox
Kayleigh P.
Sarasota, FL
I received this product to review as part of #ESVoxBox and all of the opinions below are my own.

With that being said I was not totally excited about getting a liquid liner because I am liquid liner stupid I can NEVER get it to apply without ending up with black smeared all over my face but this product was a total GAME CHANGER for me. The applicator is hard like a pencil which gave me more control. The shape is also unique and can be use to creat both fine (which I prefer) or thick bold lines. This is my new go to eyeliner.
Jennifer A.
I received this product for free from Influenster for my honest review!
I am not a eyeliner girl but my first impression when I saw this product is that its beginner friendly. It's not to thin to make mistakes but it's shape is a bit odd. You can't really make that sharp wing everyone loves with it but it's easier to use and just eyeline your eye without the dramatic wing. I've used this product twice already and its a very black black which is great but not liking the thickness of the precision tip.
Alyssa S.
texarkana, AR
got this for free in my #esvoxbox. i like it, but i don't love it. it may be better for people who just do regular liner, but i can't make a sharp cat eye or wing with the tip. im used to the sharpness and crisp-ness of gel liner or my tattoo liner, but this is okay for just regular eyeliner days! if you want just a top line, this is great! it stays on for a while, easy to apply, and it's extremely black. 4/5 only because of the tip!
Kristy W.
I have never used a product with a wide felt tip liner, but I liked it! The color is really black and does not smudge or fade throughout the day. The only downside is that I think the felt pen style applicator is a little dry - it is hard to apply one clear line of eyeliner without the pen drying out toward the end. But for the cheap price and innovate applicator style, I would consider buying this!
I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
LoMare M.
N Charleston, SC
I really have came to love this product! I love how the eyeliner is this weird kind of angle, it helps with better lining! I don't usually where eyeliner, but when I do this is my favorite product to use! I recommend this to anyone who is just starting to use eyeliner, or doesn't really use that much! Along with Max Factor X's Mascara 💓
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I don't usually wear eyeliner daily, but this is a great product for when I do decide to wear it. It has such BOLD, velvety color. It goes on smooth, dries fast, and lasts all day. My only complaint is that the tip is a bit thick for my liking (I prefer very thin lines bc I'm not used to wearing it). I would recommend this product over all other liquid liner pens I've tried in the past.. It Definitely provides the best, solid color.
Lindsey C.
I am in love! I am so used to using a brush liner that I love how swift this pen is to apply. Small grip makes it easy to hold and control as you use it. I love that it has two sizes to complete a dramatic look! I won't be switching back!

*Make sure you have make up remover handy when applying, in case you mess up like I did ☺️
Heather L.
Irving, TX
So, I got this and immediately put it on my face. The best part is that this eyeliner can be used thin or thick! Easily rotate it the way you want it. As you can see in my photo, I easily wrote on my hand. It truly is a good precision eyeliner! Also, smudging?? Not over here!!! It dries quickly and doesn't bleed! How about that?
Amelia L.
Dark enough but not the darkest black. I had to do a few coats to get it to the darkness I wanted and frankly it hurt to do so because the tip is rough. Normally I use liquid liner with a paintbrush type tip which I prefer. However! This liner did not fall off or smear. Which was great. Its a chore to do wings with this liner but I'd say it's a great choice of you want to do a line on your upper lid that lasts all day. Really happy that I got this from influenster for testing purposes.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.