BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Amelia L.
Dark enough but not the darkest black. I had to do a few coats to get it to the darkness I wanted and frankly it hurt to do so because the tip is rough. Normally I use liquid liner with a paintbrush type tip which I prefer. However! This liner did not fall off or smear. Which was great. Its a chore to do wings with this liner but I'd say it's a great choice of you want to do a line on your upper lid that lasts all day. Really happy that I got this from influenster for testing purposes.
Kelsey B.
Fairmount, IL
Not sure if I am just terrible, but I could not get an easy application with this liner. I'ved used liquid eye liners and pens many times, but I could not get a straight, even line with this one. One side is thick and the other side is thin. It looks like a paddle.

On the good side, however, it really was a smooth application. The liquid came out very well. I will be practicing more, but for the moment this will not be on my list of favorites

I received this item free for testing purposes.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
This is one of my favorite eyeliners, and my favorite liquid eyeliner! It goes on so smooth. It stays put and it doesn't make my eyes water or burn like some that I have tried in the past. I only tried this one because it was free. I had gave up finding one that didn't make my eyes instantly water. I waited to try it on a day I knew I would be home in case it irritated my eyes. I was so happy with the results!
L H.
Got this in the ES VoxBox, and it is fabulous!!!!
The paddle-shaped applicator is so unique and made it so easy to put on even though I haven't used liquid eyeliner in ages!!!
It is a true coal black and not at all like other eyeliner markers that come out looking like washable gray marker ūüėĪūüėĪūüė≤
The staying power was great, and overall it reminds me of the Telescopic black I used to pay an arm & a leg for from L'oreal. Highly recommend it!
Belen D.
Beltsville, MD
I received this in a voxbox about a month ago and i was so excited to try this out. After using it for about a week, I was a little disappointing. I am actually really bad at winging my eyeliner so I guess eyeliners are always a struggle for me. But after practicing with it for a while, it wasn't that bad. It had a really nice finish and it looked great ( when I managed to put it on correctly). But it did dry out after a while because you can't really tell whether the cap is closed.
Amy T.
Atlantic City, NJ
I am picky when it comes to eyeliner. I love trying out new makeup so I was beyond excited to receive this in my Pep VoxBox. At first I was caught off guard by the shape of the eyeliner. It was a bit difficult to apply at first but I got the hang of it. It was dark and looked nice. But then I realized that it was easy to smudge and not waterproof. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who needs long lasting makeup.
Kiana L.
This is an okay eyeliner. I thought the tip was really unique because it has a paddle shape rather than a marker tip. However, this made it hard to get thin, precise lines even on its side. It's great for making thick, bold lines though! Application was nice and not dry at all. The formula took a little while to dry down, but it has good lasting ability and pigmentation. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!
Karissa S.
the eyeliner wasnt my favorite. I do have hooded lids so I make my liner on the thinner side or else it'll end up taking up all my lid space ūüėā (#asiangirlprobs) Because the tip is wide, its hard for me to get a precise, clean cut line. Maybe I'm just not used to it but the shape is odd. It's like a paddle shape? Other than that, the product is opaque and does have beautiful matte black that dries quickly.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this eyeliner for free in my endless summer voxbox and I was honestly a bit disappointed. The tip made it hard for me to get seamless application and was almost hard to use! I also swatched on my arm beforehand and it bled and didn't dry like I would have hoped. I would say that there are a lot better alternatives on the market for liquid eyeliners that are a lot more precise and even cheaper.
Zarmeshaa R.
I don't really use eyeliner as I'm afraid I'll poke myself in the eye. ūüėā I did however use it on my mom and she loves it. The color was black so it fit her well. It did though take a couple of coats to get the desired look she wanted. It didn't smudge at all and it lasted for a couple of hours. I definitely would buy again ! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.