BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my #esvoxbox from #influenster. I couldn't do a wing with any other liner, but I did with this one on the first try. So easy to use and it is very black. Love it.
Rachel P.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
All around great product. At first I saw the tip of it and was like "oh no how do I use this?" but its actually really easy and better precision once you get used to the tip. Stays on and comes off easy.
Andi C.
Hmmm. The good thing about this eyeliner is that it is nicely pigmented. You don't need to apply multiple coats on top of each other to get nice color. Also, it has a pretty nice log lasting formula. The bad thing (and it is a serious bad thing for me) is the brush tip. I am not great at doing winged eyeliner and don't need anything to make the job harder for me..... I wouldn't buy this again or recommend it, especially for people that may struggle with eyeliner like me.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not usually a liquid eyeliner person, but this make up nicely outlined my lids and made my eyes pop. Lasted all day and night too until washing. Can't go wrong with that
leidy s.
Round Rock, TX
I received this in my # esvoxbox and i cant do a wing but with this it gave me alot of precision and got a decent cat eye very pigmented like it alot #influenster
Lisa D.
redford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this, but I just don't. It constantly kept transferring onto my crease and driving me nuts! I couldn't figure out the right use of the tip to make it easier, I kept having to redo it. It is very pigmented which is nice and I do like that the tip isn't pointy. But in the end I just couldn't deal with the cons.
Ashleigh H.
Howell, MI
I received this in the #ESVoxBox. The color and pigment is nice but I'm not a fan of the tip, especially for winged look.
Cristine L.
Blanchester , OH
This is really great eyeliner, so easy to apply and and easy to remove too. I have black eye color.the packaging is great,and i can wear it long lasting....
Celina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented dark black liquid eyeliner. the tip takes some getting used to (it's like a thin highlighter marker) but it is worth it. Lasted a long time for me. Will probably buy again. Although I got this for free from the Endess Summer Vox Box to review, this is my honest opinion.

#ESVoxBox
Tiffany J.
COLLINSVILLE, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was very easy to use. Super pigmented. I felt I had more control then with other pointed tip applicators. Very happy. This is a great brand. Will be keeping and using this.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.