BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Victoria A.
I was happy with the mascara. It works pretty well, not like outstandingly amazing but it's a fine daytime night mascara. The eyeliner is another story. I wanted to like it so badly because the application/wand/marker part whatever that's called is awesome it's like using a sharpie marker very easy to make a straight and smooth line. BUT I ended up giving it to my aunt because it is not pigmented and I had to apply it 3 times so I'd pass on this liner if
youre thinking about it
Andi C.
Hmmm. The good thing about this eyeliner is that it is nicely pigmented. You don't need to apply multiple coats on top of each other to get nice color. Also, it has a pretty nice log lasting formula. The bad thing (and it is a serious bad thing for me) is the brush tip. I am not great at doing winged eyeliner and don't need anything to make the job harder for me..... I wouldn't buy this again or recommend it, especially for people that may struggle with eyeliner like me.
Laisha M.
Oxnard, CA
I totally loved this thing! I liked the mascara so when I saw this in my voxbox I got very excited eyeliner has always been my favorite part of my make up routine so when I got to try this felt tip eyeliner I was stoked, I like that it is thick on one side and thin on the other it makes it that much easier to intensify your look or just go for a more natural look, I personally am more of a liquid eyeliner but definitely would purchase this product! Im almost out anyway. (:
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
This eyeliner pen is kind of gimmicky. I can see the aim to simplify the execution of a perfect wing but all it did was complicate the process. It was my first time using it and I didn't love it. I received it in my PepVox for testing purposes and unfortunately I wouldn't recommend it. It also transferred to the bottom of my lash line. I would only use this to intensify my gel liner but not to draw my wing!
Kristina S.
I was pretty excited to receive this eyeliner. I really wanted to love it, but unfortunately it's flawed. I actually really love the applicator tip on this. I think it gives a nice thin line and if you want to go thick and bold you can. The pigmentation and the formula is great. It goes on smooth and very black. My problem with this is that it's not waterproof. It lasts for a while, but definitely does fade and smudge. I would buy a waterproof version of this.
Amanda Z.
I received this from my Endless Summer VoxBox from Influenster to try and the product overall is OK. The color payoff is a bit shiny and the felt tip takes some getting used too. I like this for creating the wing, but not for the rest that goes into the inner corner. I like super precise lines so it wasn't as amazing as I expected. The color payoff is bold though!
Erika C.
I received this eyeliner in my pepvoxbox. the eyeliner style is kinda pen with rounded tip. I am a fan of eyeliners (especially liquids) so I found it easy to apply. I used it from morning to evening and the liner looked almost the same. I give it a four star because of the shape of the tip, it is more difficult to get the cat eye, but still recommend this product.
Lamona T.
Florence, OR
So, usually I'm the stick eyeliner girl. Haven't really ever tested the waters of liquid eyeliner. WHYYYY did I not try this sooner?! It's amazing! Glides on with no mess, gives the lovely bold look without going over and over it again, and it's SUPER EASY! I will definitely be making this part of my everyday routine! My fear is that my daughter will be trying to steal it SO I MUST get her one of her own! Fabulous product!

Nicole M.
Knoxville, TN
I don't use eyeliner much but when I do, I wear it for long periods of time and normally sweat a lot. I was excited to try this brand of eyeliner when i received in in my #PepVoxBox. The first time I used it, I was a little skeptical because of the shape of the tip and the fact that it was liquid. However, It was really easy to work with however, it isn't ideal for wearing for long periods of time and in extreme heat, It smudged after a few hours and was easy to rub off
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I loved this liner. It had a dark black pigment that went on smooth. I liked that the tip was thin and could be slanted if you wanted a thicker line. I have used this every day since I received it in a voxbox. I would definitely buy this again. The only thing that I did not like is that it didn't seem to last very long. I only got to use it about a month and now if it's not pointing down, I can't get any product out. Overall, it's still a great product.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.