BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Emily C.
I love this a lot more than all the other liquid eye liners I've used that you dip the brush into the liquid. This applicator looked like it would be too big but it actually was very thin and went on so smooth! I'm normally not good at putting on liquid eye liner but it was very simple. The black eye liner was very dark and rich black!
Christina B.
Visalia, CA
I have mixed feelings about this eyeliner. At first glance I hated the applicator shape, and when applying it, it took twice as long because of the thickness of the applicator. BUT when I finished applying it, the turn out was great! Pigmentation was nice, and it had no fallout. So not a fan of applicator, but love the finishing of it.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
The title says it all. The formula was not long lasting, it transfers terrible. It does not dry matte but has a slight shine to it. The only redeeming/interesting thing about this eye liner is the tip. You can use the flat, wide side or the thinner side to get different lines.

I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
First off, Love that Max Factor came back to the US! The shape of this eyeliner is everything, and allows you to make different effects with your liner effortlessly. I even fell asleep with my makeup on and woke up to a perfect cat eye.
I loved the collection so much that I wrote a review of it in Hype Hair Magazine (hypehair . com)
Lisa D.
redford, MI
I really wanted to love this, but I just don't. It constantly kept transferring onto my crease and driving me nuts! I couldn't figure out the right use of the tip to make it easier, I kept having to redo it. It is very pigmented which is nice and I do like that the tip isn't pointy. But in the end I just couldn't deal with the cons.
Sapphire M.
This eyeliner is...different. the color payoff is great but the tip of the brush is weird, almost like the shape of a spoon or something. It is hard to apply but of you can get it to go on correctly then it pays off in the end. Not really one of my top 5s, and I probably won't repurchase it because I just don't like how the tip is.
Madison P.
Brookfield, Il
If your looking for a good cheap liner this is the one for you. After using this for a day which I had got it sent from influentser it gave me such great precise lines after I got used to the felt tip. It took so little to get a perfect wing. I started using this instead of mac liner which is more expensive and works just as good.
Kayla V.
Iowa colony , TX
I was honestly a little skeptical with the tip. (I normally don't like felt) however the shape of it is what sold me. You know that feeling when you gotta color in the wing? Yeah, it's super easy with this eyeliner. I thank max factor for the full size piece with the pep vox box! I'll definitely be considering buying this again :)
Jennifer Y.
I use this eyeliner for a very specific purpose: tightlighting my waterline. It's a dark, inky black that doesn't budge throughout the day, but I find that the nib is too rough, hard, and inflexible to get a really precise line or neat wing. For that, I use gel or "brush' form liquid eyeliners, but this is perfect for tightlining.
Heather L.
Irving, TX
So, I got this and immediately put it on my face. The best part is that this eyeliner can be used thin or thick! Easily rotate it the way you want it. As you can see in my photo, I easily wrote on my hand. It truly is a good precision eyeliner! Also, smudging?? Not over here!!! It dries quickly and doesn't bleed! How about that?
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.