BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I don't usually wear eyeliner daily, but this is a great product for when I do decide to wear it. It has such BOLD, velvety color. It goes on smooth, dries fast, and lasts all day. My only complaint is that the tip is a bit thick for my liking (I prefer very thin lines bc I'm not used to wearing it). I would recommend this product over all other liquid liner pens I've tried in the past.. It Definitely provides the best, solid color.
Heather L.
Irving, TX
So, I got this and immediately put it on my face. The best part is that this eyeliner can be used thin or thick! Easily rotate it the way you want it. As you can see in my photo, I easily wrote on my hand. It truly is a good precision eyeliner! Also, smudging?? Not over here!!! It dries quickly and doesn't bleed! How about that?
Amelia L.
Dark enough but not the darkest black. I had to do a few coats to get it to the darkness I wanted and frankly it hurt to do so because the tip is rough. Normally I use liquid liner with a paintbrush type tip which I prefer. However! This liner did not fall off or smear. Which was great. Its a chore to do wings with this liner but I'd say it's a great choice of you want to do a line on your upper lid that lasts all day. Really happy that I got this from influenster for testing purposes.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I received this for free in my Pep VoxBox, but all opinions are my own. I am so impressed with this liner! The tip is very firm, so it hasn't fallen apart super quickly. But it is still soft enough to feel good on the eyelid. The liquid liner itself is fantastic! Goes on easily, dry quickly, stays matte and dark, and looks beautiful. I don't have enough good to say about this product. I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
Not sure if I am just terrible, but I could not get an easy application with this liner. I'ved used liquid eye liners and pens many times, but I could not get a straight, even line with this one. One side is thick and the other side is thin. It looks like a paddle.

On the good side, however, it really was a smooth application. The liquid came out very well. I will be practicing more, but for the moment this will not be on my list of favorites

I received this item free for testing purposes.
Lindsey C.
I am in love! I am so used to using a brush liner that I love how swift this pen is to apply. Small grip makes it easy to hold and control as you use it. I love that it has two sizes to complete a dramatic look! I won't be switching back!

*Make sure you have make up remover handy when applying, in case you mess up like I did ☺️
L H.
Got this in the ES VoxBox, and it is fabulous!!!!
The paddle-shaped applicator is so unique and made it so easy to put on even though I haven't used liquid eyeliner in ages!!!
It is a true coal black and not at all like other eyeliner markers that come out looking like washable gray marker 😱😱😲
The staying power was great, and overall it reminds me of the Telescopic black I used to pay an arm & a leg for from L'oreal. Highly recommend it!
Belen D.
Beltsville, MD
I received this in a voxbox about a month ago and i was so excited to try this out. After using it for about a week, I was a little disappointing. I am actually really bad at winging my eyeliner so I guess eyeliners are always a struggle for me. But after practicing with it for a while, it wasn't that bad. It had a really nice finish and it looked great ( when I managed to put it on correctly). But it did dry out after a while because you can't really tell whether the cap is closed.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
This is one of my favorite eyeliners, and my favorite liquid eyeliner! It goes on so smooth. It stays put and it doesn't make my eyes water or burn like some that I have tried in the past. I only tried this one because it was free. I had gave up finding one that didn't make my eyes instantly water. I waited to try it on a day I knew I would be home in case it irritated my eyes. I was so happy with the results!
Kiana L.
This is an okay eyeliner. I thought the tip was really unique because it has a paddle shape rather than a marker tip. However, this made it hard to get thin, precise lines even on its side. It's great for making thick, bold lines though! Application was nice and not dry at all. The formula took a little while to dry down, but it has good lasting ability and pigmentation. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.