BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Tingy C.
Auburn, AL
It's extremely hard to put a nice eyeliner with this product and there is no way you can get a sharp and thin eyeliner with this product. The lid for some reason can't close up nicely and I get the liquid in there everywhere on my hands it's just a product that makes a mess. You can get a better product in other brand I'll just say skip this one!
Annette S.
Wauseon, OH
I was super excited when I recorded this in my ESVoxbox but was immediately disappointed when I used it. For me, it was hard to use and dos not apply as easily as my other liners. I did like that it seems to stay full of liquid at the tip. However, the tip is oddly shaped making it hard to appl and doesn't apply smoothly. Probably won't purchase.
Halley L.
This will work, but it's not my favorite thing to work with. It is a little bit hard for me to control, but granted, I am not very good at liner in general. I don't really like super thick liner anyway so I don't really utilize the thick side of the pen. Overall, it's very black and can achieve a nice look, but it isn't super easy for me to use.
Amanda K.
Las vegas, NV
This eyeliner is definitely different. I got the velvet black and man does that name not lie, Super black on the first go! If you can get past the super stiff tip then making wing eyeliner is a problem no more! Super easy, just turn the tip to the thin side as you go to get the perfect cat eye♡ I received this product from influenster to test.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I received this eyeliner in a recent voxbox. I was a little discourage due to the unique tip shape, but I ended up really liking it. This eyeliner's shape allows you to create a variety of looks. It offers bold pigment which is a must for me. I ended up purchasing a second eyeliner. I recommend this as a good quality drug store brand eyeliner!
Alicia D.
I'm not super thrilled about the flat tip because I'm so used to using a point tip for my liquid liners but this liner is so perfectly dark black and goes on so smoothly. I wouldn't necessarily buy this again but after receiving it in my summer voxbox I'm definitely glad I was shown this product and was able to test out something different!
Cassie H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this eyeliner so much. It glides on so easily. My favorite part is the paddle-shaped tip. The thin part is great for making the wings. The is great because on the back it actually gives you tips for applying it. I would most definitely buy this product. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Tiffany C.
Received this eyeliner in my #EndlessSummer #VoxBox. When I used it, I loved the fact that it was extremely pigmented. Definitely a plus when it comes to my black liner. It lasted all day. Only complaint would be the tip of the liner felt a bit rough on my eye & is something that I would have to get the hang of due to its different shape.
Rebecca C.
I got this in a vox box, and I am so happy that I did because I was in need of a new eyeliner, but I did not know which to get. I wanted to try out something new, but I did not want to waste my money on something I would hate. This honestly is for all day wear. It stays on very well. The tip is super convenient, and it is easy to remove.
LoMare M.
N Charleston, SC
I really have came to love this product! I love how the eyeliner is this weird kind of angle, it helps with better lining! I don't usually where eyeliner, but when I do this is my favorite product to use! I recommend this to anyone who is just starting to use eyeliner, or doesn't really use that much! Along with Max Factor X's Mascara 💓
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.