BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Andi C.
Hmmm. The good thing about this eyeliner is that it is nicely pigmented. You don't need to apply multiple coats on top of each other to get nice color. Also, it has a pretty nice log lasting formula. The bad thing (and it is a serious bad thing for me) is the brush tip. I am not great at doing winged eyeliner and don't need anything to make the job harder for me..... I wouldn't buy this again or recommend it, especially for people that may struggle with eyeliner like me.
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
This eyeliner pen is kind of gimmicky. I can see the aim to simplify the execution of a perfect wing but all it did was complicate the process. It was my first time using it and I didn't love it. I received it in my PepVox for testing purposes and unfortunately I wouldn't recommend it. It also transferred to the bottom of my lash line. I would only use this to intensify my gel liner but not to draw my wing!
Laisha M.
Oxnard, CA
I totally loved this thing! I liked the mascara so when I saw this in my voxbox I got very excited eyeliner has always been my favorite part of my make up routine so when I got to try this felt tip eyeliner I was stoked, I like that it is thick on one side and thin on the other it makes it that much easier to intensify your look or just go for a more natural look, I personally am more of a liquid eyeliner but definitely would purchase this product! Im almost out anyway. (:
Erika C.
I received this eyeliner in my pepvoxbox. the eyeliner style is kinda pen with rounded tip. I am a fan of eyeliners (especially liquids) so I found it easy to apply. I used it from morning to evening and the liner looked almost the same. I give it a four star because of the shape of the tip, it is more difficult to get the cat eye, but still recommend this product.
Lamona T.
Florence, OR
So, usually I'm the stick eyeliner girl. Haven't really ever tested the waters of liquid eyeliner. WHYYYY did I not try this sooner?! It's amazing! Glides on with no mess, gives the lovely bold look without going over and over it again, and it's SUPER EASY! I will definitely be making this part of my everyday routine! My fear is that my daughter will be trying to steal it SO I MUST get her one of her own! Fabulous product!

Amanda Z.
I received this from my Endless Summer VoxBox from Influenster to try and the product overall is OK. The color payoff is a bit shiny and the felt tip takes some getting used too. I like this for creating the wing, but not for the rest that goes into the inner corner. I like super precise lines so it wasn't as amazing as I expected. The color payoff is bold though!
Kristina S.
I was pretty excited to receive this eyeliner. I really wanted to love it, but unfortunately it's flawed. I actually really love the applicator tip on this. I think it gives a nice thin line and if you want to go thick and bold you can. The pigmentation and the formula is great. It goes on smooth and very black. My problem with this is that it's not waterproof. It lasts for a while, but definitely does fade and smudge. I would buy a waterproof version of this.
Nicole M.
Knoxville, TN
I don't use eyeliner much but when I do, I wear it for long periods of time and normally sweat a lot. I was excited to try this brand of eyeliner when i received in in my #PepVoxBox. The first time I used it, I was a little skeptical because of the shape of the tip and the fact that it was liquid. However, It was really easy to work with however, it isn't ideal for wearing for long periods of time and in extreme heat, It smudged after a few hours and was easy to rub off
Chrissy T.
So let me first off say the packaging looks so cute and sleek. I like the design on it. It has an unconventional tip for the liner. I can't use it to make a sharp winged eye liner but I can definitely use it to darken my eyeliner. It's a beautiful dark color with intensified my liner.

I gave it 4 stars because it is not a precision eye liner, but it is still a awesome product. Especially if you don't want a winged liner.
Michaela W.
I didn't love this eyeliner. The thick paddle is difficult to work with and achieving an even thin line is almost impossible. The paddle was also very stiff, rough, and almost painful on my eyelids. It did work nicely for tightlining (the waterline on my upper eyelid) and the black was very dark and intense. It'll work in a pinch but I wouldn't recommend it. I did receive this eyeliner free for testing purposes, but this review and opinion is my own.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.