BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product free for review from my #ESVoxBox. All opinions are completely me own! This product was just okay for me. I will say that I was extremely shocked as to how amazingly pigmented these are, but I don't like the tip very much. I would definitely use this to fill in, but it just can't get the paper thin, razor sharp wing that's in right now.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked this product. I generally don't use liquid eyeliner unless I am looking for something very dramatic when i go out, but this liner is much more wearable, both day and night. I think that the tip of the eye liner is thin enough to be worn during the day without seeming too dressy! I really enjoyed this product.
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
I was very surprised with this. I got this for the endless summer VoxBox. I typically don't like pen eyeliners let alone paddle eyeliners. This was super easy to apply and glided on very easily. It's opaque and a very dark matte black. My only problem is that the tip dries out so you have to put the cap on and shake it, that's it. Absolutely recommend it!
Erica O.
Leesburg , FL
I wanted to give this eyeliner 5 stars but couldn't due to the applicator. It is richly pigmented and stays on all day. The only draw back is I wish the applicator had a little thinner part to it for the inner corner of your eye and for drawing a cat eye. It smudges too easily in these small areas. I do recommend the product for the price as a good value.
Mary B.
Cramerton, NC
I didn't think I would like this mascara from my #esvoxbox but I love it!!! I love doing a cat eye every day and this makes it so easy. I turn on the skinny end to draw my line across the whole eye, then fill in with the thick side. Totally worth the price. The best part is it dries with a matte finish and is extremely black. Definitely will repurchase.
Desteny M.
I received this complimentary product in my #ESVoxbox from influenster and I have to say I was a little confused when I first opened it as it is not pointed. It's rounded and isn't great for a wing but you can work your way around making one with enough work but it did last me all day with no smearing and is great for filling in as it is dark and vivid.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
I was sent this for free by Influenster to test out. Very watery, but the color is very black ! It is great color pay off, but it is too think to do a thin perfect wing eyeliner. If you do use this, be careful, the dry time is very long ! So don't blink because it will transfer to your eyelid and mess up the eyeshadow you had on. I would not recommend.
Samantha L.
So far I have used this once since receiving my endless summer voxbox. I could see where this would be great for people who are much more skilled than I at applying makeup. It could have just been the way that I applied it but it didn't seem to last very long and I was kind of disappointed in that. I'm going to trying again and see how it goes though!
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
The tip of this liner is hard to work with. Drys instantly but too easy to wipe off. Don't forget to pair it with the mascara for a great look. Warning though can be hard to work with Bc of the tip.. Honestly wouldn't buy this with my own money. But since it came in a free vox box it's decent. There's better out there but it's not absolutely horrible
Shannon C.
I thought that it was going to be really hard to get a cat-eye look with the shape of this eyeliner but I actually think that it looks pretty good. The color was very pigmented when I applied it the first time. The only bad thing about this eyeliner is that it takes awhile to dry so you have to be careful not to smudge it right after you apply it.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.