BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
I'm not a huge fan of liquid eyeliners to begin with, but this product has the unique feature of a wide applicator (it's hard to describe, but it has a wide tip and a fine tip so you can use it in multiple ways). It is very black and a little more permanent than I would prefer, but for those who like liquid liners I would recommend trying this product simply for the unique applicator tip. DISCLAIMER: I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Andrea H.
This eyeliner gives me the extra pop that I am looking for. It is definitely precise and is very manageable. Quite simply whether this is your first dance, first date, or just another day this eyeliner is just for you. Anyone can use it, it glides so beautifully across the skin. I absolutely loved it and I recommend this product to all who intends to put on those wings and fly!!!
Leah R.
I love love love the tip. I wouldn't use it personally for a cat eye. It seemed to never dry and remained sticky all day. I would totally recommend it for tight lining your eyes if your in to it the thin side works great. Thank you for letting me sample this product in my Endless summer VoxBox! 🌸🙏🏼
Andi C.
Hmmm. The good thing about this eyeliner is that it is nicely pigmented. You don't need to apply multiple coats on top of each other to get nice color. Also, it has a pretty nice log lasting formula. The bad thing (and it is a serious bad thing for me) is the brush tip. I am not great at doing winged eyeliner and don't need anything to make the job harder for me..... I wouldn't buy this again or recommend it, especially for people that may struggle with eyeliner like me.
Laisha M.
Oxnard, CA
I totally loved this thing! I liked the mascara so when I saw this in my voxbox I got very excited eyeliner has always been my favorite part of my make up routine so when I got to try this felt tip eyeliner I was stoked, I like that it is thick on one side and thin on the other it makes it that much easier to intensify your look or just go for a more natural look, I personally am more of a liquid eyeliner but definitely would purchase this product! Im almost out anyway. (:
Susan C.
Los angeles, CA
This eyeliner pen is kind of gimmicky. I can see the aim to simplify the execution of a perfect wing but all it did was complicate the process. It was my first time using it and I didn't love it. I received it in my PepVox for testing purposes and unfortunately I wouldn't recommend it. It also transferred to the bottom of my lash line. I would only use this to intensify my gel liner but not to draw my wing!
Victoria A.
I was happy with the mascara. It works pretty well, not like outstandingly amazing but it's a fine daytime night mascara. The eyeliner is another story. I wanted to like it so badly because the application/wand/marker part whatever that's called is awesome it's like using a sharpie marker very easy to make a straight and smooth line. BUT I ended up giving it to my aunt because it is not pigmented and I had to apply it 3 times so I'd pass on this liner if
youre thinking about it
Kristina S.
I was pretty excited to receive this eyeliner. I really wanted to love it, but unfortunately it's flawed. I actually really love the applicator tip on this. I think it gives a nice thin line and if you want to go thick and bold you can. The pigmentation and the formula is great. It goes on smooth and very black. My problem with this is that it's not waterproof. It lasts for a while, but definitely does fade and smudge. I would buy a waterproof version of this.
Lamona T.
Florence, OR
So, usually I'm the stick eyeliner girl. Haven't really ever tested the waters of liquid eyeliner. WHYYYY did I not try this sooner?! It's amazing! Glides on with no mess, gives the lovely bold look without going over and over it again, and it's SUPER EASY! I will definitely be making this part of my everyday routine! My fear is that my daughter will be trying to steal it SO I MUST get her one of her own! Fabulous product!

Amanda Z.
I received this from my Endless Summer VoxBox from Influenster to try and the product overall is OK. The color payoff is a bit shiny and the felt tip takes some getting used too. I like this for creating the wing, but not for the rest that goes into the inner corner. I like super precise lines so it wasn't as amazing as I expected. The color payoff is bold though!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.