BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
The color is great, I love how black it is! The tip is amazing to create different looks, from a thick line to a fine one that makes your eyes pop. The only downside is that since it isn't super precise, I can't wing my eyeliner like I love to with this, so i have to go for another one with a more precise tip. Got it as a part of the #ESVoxBox for reviewing purposes and been loving it so far, I think I'll buy one once I'm done with this one
Alissa S.
I already had my HG eyeliner (Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner) so I knew it would be hard to fall in love with a different liner but this one was pretty good. Especially for the price. You can't get as thin or precise as I would like but it's definitely darker than Tattoo Liner. Overall, it's great for the price, just not precise enough for me personally. I received this for free in my Pep VoxBox to test and review but all opinions are my own.
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
Fades pretty quickly, bleeds a lot, semi-matte I guess, difficult to get a really thin line, but the tip is paddle shaped so sideways is thin and then you can turn it for a thicker line. In the first picture, the middle lines are visibly faded, they'd been there for 30-40 minutes with no hand washing or physical activity (I was literally just lying in bed) so the longevity is not great, and you can see the amount of bleeding ruins a crisp line.
Amanda K.
Las vegas, NV
This eyeliner is definitely different. I got the velvet black and man does that name not lie, Super black on the first go! If you can get past the super stiff tip then making wing eyeliner is a problem no more! Super easy, just turn the tip to the thin side as you go to get the perfect cat eye♡ I received this product from influenster to test.
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
I received this eyeliner in my Voxbox, and while I don't usually buy myself liquid liner like this, I was very excited to try it out! First, the color is jet black and long lasting, which is great. It applied very easily for me, just lightly touching my eyelid and it drew on a dark black. My biggest problem with the eyeliner is that the tip is so thick, it was difficult to apply a thin line and I didn't have much control. However, as I forgot to take it off that night (I know I should), the next morning it was still almost perfect!
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think this eyeliner is a decent one. It is very pigmented and went on rather smoothly. The odd of the tip is a bit weird, as the other reviewers stated it is paddle shaped. This makes it very hard to get a very fine, precise line, but it works well enough to get an average sized line across the lid. I struggle with eyeliner and usually gravitate towards felt tip pens, but this one is becoming a new favorite, even if it takes some getting used to. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Courtney H.
If I could give this eyeliner zero stars, I would. Let's start with the applicator, which is oddly shaped and difficult to apply smoothly. The formula is thin and runny, although I do give it points for initial pigmentation. My biggest gripe, however, was that this eyeliner transformed into a dull, faded, smudgy gray mess within hours of application. The fact that it's so short wearing (even with primer and setting spray) makes this eyeliner a massive no in my books. Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Amber L.
I liked the product at first but it just doesn't last that long and doesn't apply very dark. I prefer a liquid look with a very very deep black. This product just didn't provide that sadly. I loved the shape though and the application was really nice that's why I gave it a 3.
Vee R.
When I first received this eyeliner, I was very excited to be trying a new liquid liner. However, I was very disappointed that it is hard to work with to create a sharp wing line. The applicator is a felt rounded tip it's not pointy like other liquid liners, so I only use this liner for work to create a normal line. I have tried to make sharp wings with this multiple times but it just doesn't work in my favor. Would I buy: No, nor do I recommend. All opinions are my own, although I did receive this liner for free.
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
To be honest my expectations of this eyeliner with a lot higher than they ended up turning out. I was super excited to see that next Factor was selling to the US again. Does eyeliner doesn't seem to dry on a bare lid. After 15 minutes it was still smudging which for a liquid eyeliner is not good. I found that if you used eyeshadow it actually does dry. The paddle shaped applicator was hard to use at first but once I got used to it it was a piece of cake. I receive this product free in the Endless Summer vox box, I would not purchase this again with my own money.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.