BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jas. J.
I received this product from influenster for free in my #PepBox #VoxBox & I love it! The paddle shape helps you create the perfect winged liner. For someone that isn't experienced in makeup it might be hard to use at first but once you get the hang of it you'll be completely satisfied! It's the perfect black color & goes on so smoothly! I highly recommend this product
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I got this eyeliner on my pepvoxbox and i was super excited coss MAX FACTOR BABEH, it is very easy to use but i think the point should be thinner (the purpose of the thin and the fat part it's supposed to get a that type of line) it's dificult for me as a beginner to get an eye cat with this and 10 dollars it's a little pricey considering chiper ones that works better
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
This liquid eyeliner is magic. I have never used a liquid eyeliner like this and I love the way it works. At first I was second guessing the tip shape but once I learned how to use it it makes the perfect wing. I have always struggled to get a good looking wing but this eyeliner makes it so easy to do. It deserves a gold medal and would love to spend my money on it.
Je'Kia W.
Ooooooooooh MY GOODNESS! This liner is the bomb dot com. I love a good winged cat eye and I sometime struggle getting both eyes even depending on which product I used, also had trouble with the color pay off. But this ! The color is so opaque and rich it glides on my eyes so smooth the finish is amazing and it last all day! The tip is curved like a dream I love this
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
I received this eyeliner from Influenster for testing purpose, but all opinions are on me. To Be Honest, it was hard for me to draw perfect lines with this eyeliner as I have really small hooded eyes, and its just impossible. However, I feel like it will bd a great eyeliner for those witn larger eyelids. The lines are smooth and it dries really fast, like instantly.
Lindzee S.
Natchitoches, LA
I don't really like eyeliner and this one didn't really impress me. My mom really likes it but I just made a mess out of it. I was really disappointed because I thought it would be easier than it was. I had eyeliner everywhere and spent a majority of my time fixing my mistakes. I received this product free for testing but that has not altered my opinion whatsoever.
Priscilla D.
I got this eyeliner free of charge as a complementary for testing purposes on the #ESVoxBox. I was surprised at how precise the lines draw by it were. No messy eyes after long time use during the day. Long-lasting effect and I totally love how versatile the tip is: I can either make a think or thin line without the need of a second eyeliner. I highly recommend it.
Amanda Z.
I received this from my Endless Summer VoxBox from Influenster to try and the product overall is OK. The color payoff is a bit shiny and the felt tip takes some getting used too. I like this for creating the wing, but not for the rest that goes into the inner corner. I like super precise lines so it wasn't as amazing as I expected. The color payoff is bold though!
Bria N.
I Loveeeeeee this eyeliner so much and I like how they made it like one angle is a thin side and the flat side is a more thick liner. It does dry up really fast and a little hard to come off, but with a good makeup wipe or makeup cleanser it would come off easy. This is my honest opinion and if I had to recommend it to people then I would because it's really nice.
Haley F.
Portland, ME
First of all, I was so impressed with this product! However, I cannot do winged liner to save my life. This seemed like it would make it easier for me but sadly the paddle shape did not. It is really dark and dries relatively fast compared to what I usually use. It reminded me of a marker actually. I did receive this in the #pepvoxbox but my opinions are my own!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.