BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Nataly G.
I received this eyeliner in my #ESVoxBox to try and write this review!

I was very excited to try it out because I love trying new brands and eyeliners! However this one fell a bit short in my most important critique which is - the fine flick of the eyeliner wing. I couldn't achieve that with this eyeliner. The tip is almost square and isn't a typical felt tip eyeliner that I'm used to.

However I love that this marker type eyeliner is super long lasting and is an insanely black eyeliner. For drugstore price that is amazing! I love using it to fill in my flick for a super long lasting intense black liner!
Mikayla K.
Arlington, WA
I received this product for testing purposes via Influenster's Endless Summer VoxBox.

This eyeliner advertises high precision and ease in mastering the cat eye. However, I found the opposite to be true. It was hard to handle, messy, and the applicator was way too thick to be precise at any level. It is shaped like a paddle, and I only used the thin side. First I tried to do a cat eye (something I can generally master) and it was a disaster. The hardest eyeliner I have dealt with before. I then removed it and was going to do a simple line on my lid. That ended up way too thick, reminiscent of middle school. This product ended up in the trash and I would never recommend it.
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
I received this product from Influenster, and i was NOT impressed. I don't regularly wear liquid eyeliner, but I have generally mastered the application. That being said, I prefer to apply cat eyes with a brush rather than a felt-tip pen. The tip of this eyeliner is ver strange, almost like a paddle shape. Since the eyeliner doesn't actually come to a point, it's very difficult to create a precise application. The formula is not very black, and it is very patchy. It takes forever to dry and feels sticky and gross on the eyelid. It is very hard to not get eyeliner everywhere because it takes so long to dry.
Maggie K.
Smyrna, GA
I got this eyeliner in the #pepvoxbox and first impression: it is really nice and dark. With the first swatch I can tell that it is very long lasting and won't rub off, and as an added bonus there's two different sides to adjust the thickness and the wing of the eyeliner. Overall I would rate this a 4 since I am still used to a felt tip eyeliner application but this is an amazing product with nice packaging. Definitely would recommend to a friend! I got this voxbox for testing purposes but all my opinions are honest and in no way altered just because it was free. Hope it was helpful :)
Haley H.
Purvis, MS
Maybe I'm a little spoiled by my KVD Tattoo liner but this liner just doesn't do it for me. It has great pigmentation and glides on easily, but the rounded tip is kind of a pain. It works great over large areas but I had such a hard time getting a sharp, refined wing or getting this into the inner corner of my lash line. The only way I've had any success using this is to fill out the general shape of my liner with it and then use KVD Tattoo liner in "Trooper" to finish off the ends. It's just too much work. I also noticed some slight eye and skin irritation. Overall, this liner is not for me and I won't be repurchasing.

I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Alyssa D.
The brush on this eyeliner is really rough and kind of hard to apply in my opinion. Also, I feel like I need to apply many layers to get a nice line. I honestly did not like this product at all.
Dayiua A.
Cape Coral , FL
I received this product from #influenster #pepbox. I can honestly say that the product didn't do a good job with applying the product on my eyelid. It felt kinda dry and had a chalk feeling to it when I was drawing my eyeliner. I couldn't really get a good straight line and instead my eyeliner came out pretty thick to my liking. I had to use my wet eyeliner to do the tail because I knew the product wouldn't be able to be used to create a tail without haven't a issue with the shape of the products tip. Overall, it was a ok product I wouldn't purchase this on the future.
Emily C.
I received this product for free to test as a part of my Pep Vox Box. This in no way affects my review. All opinions stated are my own. This is definitely one of the better liquid liners I've used. The felt time is not very giving which makes it easy to apply the liner exactly where I want it. The formula applies smoothly and doesn't take very long to dry. Which I find very helpful since I have monolids that will smudge my liner every time I accidently blink. I've found that the liner is pretty well wearing but it does start to smudge a little at the end of the day.
April V.
Tampa, FL
First of all, I am not a liquid eyeliner type of girl. But this particular one reminded me why I don't like using liquid eyeliner on my hooded eyes. This one has an odd paddle shape applicator that made it difficult to achieve a winged-out look. It also tugged on my eye lids, and it felt like I was using a marker. I really did not care for this product & will not be using this in the future. I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes, and my opinions are all my own.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It's a pitch black eyeliner with a very stiff wand (that can be both good and bad, the good part is that it doesn't wiggle around if you have a light hand but it you go sting with it it can feel harsh). It will last all day if you don't scratch your eyes. It's super hard to get a winged line at first because it doesn't have a sharp edge. Does not bleed.
I received this product complimentary of Influenster #PepVoxBox, but all opinions given are my own.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.