BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Alyssa d.
The brush on this eyeliner is really rough and kind of hard to apply in my opinion. Also, I feel like I need to apply many layers to get a nice line. I honestly did not like this product at all.
April V.
Tampa, FL
First of all, I am not a liquid eyeliner type of girl. But this particular one reminded me why I don't like using liquid eyeliner on my hooded eyes. This one has an odd paddle shape applicator that made it difficult to achieve a winged-out look. It also tugged on my eye lids, and it felt like I was using a marker. I really did not care for this product & will not be using this in the future. I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes, and my opinions are all my own.
Emily C.
I received this product for free to test as a part of my Pep Vox Box. This in no way affects my review. All opinions stated are my own. This is definitely one of the better liquid liners I've used. The felt time is not very giving which makes it easy to apply the liner exactly where I want it. The formula applies smoothly and doesn't take very long to dry. Which I find very helpful since I have monolids that will smudge my liner every time I accidently blink. I've found that the liner is pretty well wearing but it does start to smudge a little at the end of the day.
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
I received this product for free in my #ESvoxbox. As a huge fan of makeup, I love getting to try out new products. After quite some years, I mastered the cat eye wing tip. When I first opened this eyeliner, I was quite surprised at its tip. I could not get the product to flow evenly for starters and I also couldn't get a sharp line for the tip. I like this product's velvety smooth finish, but I do wish the liquid flowed more easily so I don't have to go over it repeatedly to get an intense black. I think this product is great as a standard eyeliner and offers a long wear.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
Personally I don't like pen eyeliners, especially with felt tips. I find that I really prefer a thin brush and have a lot more control over the outcome. However, I got this in a VoxBox and figured I'd give it a try. For me, this eyeliner was hard to control and the tip felt really rough against my eye. I didn't even finish lining one eye before I knew this just wasn't for me. I wiped the end off and immediately gave it to my friend, who now absolutely loves it. If you like firmer felt tips, then this will probably work great for you. I will say that even though I wasn't a fan of the application, it was impressively dark for a pen eyeliner.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I love the design on this BUT when i apply it over eyeshadow it easily dries out fast. I wouldn't use this in a hurry. It takes more time to draw with it BECAUSE of always drying out! I guess keeping it point down when you use it again later helps. Keeping the cap on and putting it in hot water does not really help. It is priced okay.. But an eyeliner marker i bought online for $1 works better. I received this to test and review from the pep vox box ūüíčūüíč
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
The color is great, I love how black it is! The tip is amazing to create different looks, from a thick line to a fine one that makes your eyes pop. The only downside is that since it isn't super precise, I can't wing my eyeliner like I love to with this, so i have to go for another one with a more precise tip. Got it as a part of the #ESVoxBox for reviewing purposes and been loving it so far, I think I'll buy one once I'm done with this one
Marissa V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The eyeliner is super pigmented and I can see where you could get some precision out of it, it's just, you would have to really work with it. The formula for this eyeliner (pictured on top) reminds me of a runny l'oreal infallibles, fluffy tipped, eyeliner (the bottom one) and it legit hurts my eyelid when I try to apply it. The tip of this one is very stiff and scratched me, instead of gliding on my lid and still did when I used it on different angles. The finish isn't matte but it is nice once you do get it on and once it's dry it doesn't come off when you rub it, it just smudges a tad.
Lauren S.
Katy, TX
This liner is very black and very matte. You won't need to go over the line multiple times, and it lasts really well even on my oily eyelids!

The applicator is SO bad, though! It isn't flexible at all and skips on the lid when you try to make smooth lines. It is also impossible to make a sharp wing without having to clean it up with concealer, which is how I got the result in this picture. Overall, it is a nice liner for the price, but there are easier to use options in the drugstore that I would sooner recommend.
Amanda K.
Las vegas, NV
This eyeliner is definitely different. I got the velvet black and man does that name not lie, Super black on the first go! If you can get past the super stiff tip then making wing eyeliner is a problem no more! Super easy, just turn the tip to the thin side as you go to get the perfect cat eye‚ô° I received this product from influenster to test.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.