BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jessica W.
Louisville, KY
The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable!
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
Okay so I received this in my pep vox box along with other free products but my opinion is my own :) when I swatched it on my hand it did bleed a little so that was a downer for me so I was careful when I applied it and the results were beautiful the flat tip of the pen really helped me create a semi thick line :)) with defiantly be buying it especially since I got a coupon for it.
Madison E.
Annapolis, MD
I did not love this eyeliner. It is not very pigmented, and it bled easily. The paddle shape made it very difficult to get very fine lines and the thickness made it rather difficult to get a good wing shape. It does not last long and the lack of pigmentation makes it look watery. I would not recommend this product.

disclaimer: i received this product for free for testing purposes.
Andrea H.
This eyeliner gives me the extra pop that I am looking for. It is definitely precise and is very manageable. Quite simply whether this is your first dance, first date, or just another day this eyeliner is just for you. Anyone can use it, it glides so beautifully across the skin. I absolutely loved it and I recommend this product to all who intends to put on those wings and fly!!!
Cathy D.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster's #ESVoxBox. Unfortunately, I didn't like this eyeliner. The flat brush is the biggest con. I could make a cat-eye with this liner, but it was a bit messy and much harder to do. The brush is also very rough on the skin, which bothered me a lot. I don't like to waste products. So, I'll continue to use it from time to time.
Maggie L.
Alexandria , VA
Yes the tip its flat and look like a paddle, its stiff so makes it easy to draw the cat eye, It was soo difficult for me doing one until now. I had to see a youtube tutorial to understad how to use it (use the edges) dont push too hard or it will bleed, the color is so black I like that, thats all I have to say. I really recommend it if you are new to drawing your eyeline ;)
Megan L.
I tried out this eyeliner and I'm not a huge fan. While the color is very black, the way the applicator is designed is super weird. You are able to get a super thin line, but if you don't have a steady hand it's really noticeable. I don't think this would be my first eyeliner that I would grab. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
skia m.
This Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner makes a good combination with Masterpiece Max Mascara, so have that buy both, not I seem to some products expensive, have a good quality. Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner is excellent, I've never had one own haha but I used several provided me friends and it is good, is something to buy when you have money haha :)
Kirsten H.
Trenton, NJ
I got this item in my #ESvoxbox and I was pretty excited to try it being as I was looking for a new eyeliner but it's really terrible. It was hard to apply and came out spotty and I ended up having to go over it with another eyeliner anyway and didn't even bother trying to put it on my other eye. I wish I could give it no stars but alas they make me give it at least one.
Lia X.
I really loved the formula of this eyeliner, it's extremely black and the staying power is great. The only drawback the product had was that the tip wasn't very thin so it was hard to make a perfect cat eye but with a little cleaning up it's a breeze and the price is great! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes but my opinion is still fully my own.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.