BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Amber L.
I liked the product at first but it just doesn't last that long and doesn't apply very dark. I prefer a liquid look with a very very deep black. This product just didn't provide that sadly. I loved the shape though and the application was really nice that's why I gave it a 3.
Vee R.
When I first received this eyeliner, I was very excited to be trying a new liquid liner. However, I was very disappointed that it is hard to work with to create a sharp wing line. The applicator is a felt rounded tip it's not pointy like other liquid liners, so I only use this liner for work to create a normal line. I have tried to make sharp wings with this multiple times but it just doesn't work in my favor. Would I buy: No, nor do I recommend. All opinions are my own, although I did receive this liner for free.
Payton G.
This is a strange little eyeliner. The tip almost resembles the shape of a popsicle stick: thin on the sides and flat in the middle. I think there's definitely a learning curve involved with this, but it could work nicely with a little practice! With that being said, it is also very black and did not wear off throughout the day! The formula isn't super wet (meaning it won't get all over your lid if you have hooded eyes like me), which I prefer! I received these products for free in return for my honest review.
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
To be honest my expectations of this eyeliner with a lot higher than they ended up turning out. I was super excited to see that next Factor was selling to the US again. Does eyeliner doesn't seem to dry on a bare lid. After 15 minutes it was still smudging which for a liquid eyeliner is not good. I found that if you used eyeshadow it actually does dry. The paddle shaped applicator was hard to use at first but once I got used to it it was a piece of cake. I receive this product free in the Endless Summer vox box, I would not purchase this again with my own money.
Nichole Z.
I will start off by saying that this eyeliner has incredible pigmentation, I mean it is literally as black as my soul haha. The only thing I wasn't in love with is the tip of the applicator is round so it can be difficult to get that winged appearance. If you are not a winged liner kind of girl and just like a solid line on your top lash, this will be perfect for you. However if you love The Winged liner you may not love this. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Cassie H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this eyeliner so much. It glides on so easily. My favorite part is the paddle-shaped tip. The thin part is great for making the wings. The is great because on the back it actually gives you tips for applying it. I would most definitely buy this product. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Mayrel M.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the blackest eyeliner i've ever had!
It would honestly be better if the formula was waterproof, but it's perfect for everyday use if you are not going to get wet under any circumstances (ex: rain, crying). It is a bit difficult to do wings with this applicator, but i think once i get the hang of it it'll be great due to the variation of thickness you can do. I received this product to try for free by influenster and all in all i'm glad i got to try it! I would recommend this to a friend.
Monica P.
Columbia, MO
I’m usually not a fan of liquid eyeliner and I’m not very good at doing it. In my opinion, wings can look awful if done wrong. And its VERY easy to do wings wrong. This pen is a very good solution to my problem. It has an angled flat tip that essentially does the precision work for you. I was pleasantly surprised with this product.

Pros: Angled tip makes for a more precise wing
Cons: If you are good at wings with a fine pointed tip, the flat angled tip of this eyeliner might be less convenient.
Marissa A.
Suffolk, VA
Love this liner!!! The paddle shaped applicator makes application so easy!!! Allows you to complete control of the thickness of the line you are wanting to create! I received this in the endless summer vox box, but I definitely be purchasing one when it runs out! It dries fast and isn't messy at all!!!
Kimberly S.
Saint Paul, MN
First off, Love that Max Factor came back to the US! The shape of this eyeliner is everything, and allows you to make different effects with your liner effortlessly. I even fell asleep with my makeup on and woke up to a perfect cat eye.
I loved the collection so much that I wrote a review of it in Hype Hair Magazine (hypehair . com)
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.