BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I love the design on this BUT when i apply it over eyeshadow it easily dries out fast. I wouldn't use this in a hurry. It takes more time to draw with it BECAUSE of always drying out! I guess keeping it point down when you use it again later helps. Keeping the cap on and putting it in hot water does not really help. It is priced okay.. But an eyeliner marker i bought online for $1 works better. I received this to test and review from the pep vox box ūüíčūüíč
Lauren S.
Katy, TX
This liner is very black and very matte. You won't need to go over the line multiple times, and it lasts really well even on my oily eyelids!

The applicator is SO bad, though! It isn't flexible at all and skips on the lid when you try to make smooth lines. It is also impossible to make a sharp wing without having to clean it up with concealer, which is how I got the result in this picture. Overall, it is a nice liner for the price, but there are easier to use options in the drugstore that I would sooner recommend.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
The color is great, I love how black it is! The tip is amazing to create different looks, from a thick line to a fine one that makes your eyes pop. The only downside is that since it isn't super precise, I can't wing my eyeliner like I love to with this, so i have to go for another one with a more precise tip. Got it as a part of the #ESVoxBox for reviewing purposes and been loving it so far, I think I'll buy one once I'm done with this one
Marissa V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The eyeliner is super pigmented and I can see where you could get some precision out of it, it's just, you would have to really work with it. The formula for this eyeliner (pictured on top) reminds me of a runny l'oreal infallibles, fluffy tipped, eyeliner (the bottom one) and it legit hurts my eyelid when I try to apply it. The tip of this one is very stiff and scratched me, instead of gliding on my lid and still did when I used it on different angles. The finish isn't matte but it is nice once you do get it on and once it's dry it doesn't come off when you rub it, it just smudges a tad.
Amanda K.
Las vegas, NV
This eyeliner is definitely different. I got the velvet black and man does that name not lie, Super black on the first go! If you can get past the super stiff tip then making wing eyeliner is a problem no more! Super easy, just turn the tip to the thin side as you go to get the perfect cat eye‚ô° I received this product from influenster to test.
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
Fades pretty quickly, bleeds a lot, semi-matte I guess, difficult to get a really thin line, but the tip is paddle shaped so sideways is thin and then you can turn it for a thicker line. In the first picture, the middle lines are visibly faded, they'd been there for 30-40 minutes with no hand washing or physical activity (I was literally just lying in bed) so the longevity is not great, and you can see the amount of bleeding ruins a crisp line.
Alissa S.
I already had my HG eyeliner (Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner) so I knew it would be hard to fall in love with a different liner but this one was pretty good. Especially for the price. You can't get as thin or precise as I would like but it's definitely darker than Tattoo Liner. Overall, it's great for the price, just not precise enough for me personally. I received this for free in my Pep VoxBox to test and review but all opinions are my own.
Taryn M.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this eyeliner in my Voxbox, and while I don't usually buy myself liquid liner like this, I was very excited to try it out! First, the color is jet black and long lasting, which is great. It applied very easily for me, just lightly touching my eyelid and it drew on a dark black. My biggest problem with the eyeliner is that the tip is so thick, it was difficult to apply a thin line and I didn't have much control. However, as I forgot to take it off that night (I know I should), the next morning it was still almost perfect!
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think this eyeliner is a decent one. It is very pigmented and went on rather smoothly. The odd of the tip is a bit weird, as the other reviewers stated it is paddle shaped. This makes it very hard to get a very fine, precise line, but it works well enough to get an average sized line across the lid. I struggle with eyeliner and usually gravitate towards felt tip pens, but this one is becoming a new favorite, even if it takes some getting used to. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Courtney H.
If I could give this eyeliner zero stars, I would. Let's start with the applicator, which is oddly shaped and difficult to apply smoothly. The formula is thin and runny, although I do give it points for initial pigmentation. My biggest gripe, however, was that this eyeliner transformed into a dull, faded, smudgy gray mess within hours of application. The fact that it's so short wearing (even with primer and setting spray) makes this eyeliner a massive no in my books. Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.