BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Jenny V.
It's alright. It's meh.

Though I do like the pigmentation of this liquid liner, it has a sheen finish to it which I'm not too fond of. I love a matte finish when it comes to my eyeliner... that way I know it won't smudge.

The round flat tip makes it hard to achieve the sharp cat eye that I like but it's a lot easier to use as it glides smoothly when using.

Overall, it's nice to have around but it's not something I'd grab everyday or would repurchase.
Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
Honestly, I did not like this eyeliner at all. The brush applicator feels like a stiff marker. It has a rounded but flat end, making it VERY difficult for a sharp point or winged eyeliner. It is nearly impossible to line the inner corners of the eye due to the thickness of the eyeliner tip. I do like the deep black color, and the eyeliner dries quickly and doesn't smudge as easily as other drugstore products. I have tried to use this on the bottom water line of the eye but it makes my eyes tear. I received the Max Factor Masterpiece Eyeliner via influenster to test for FREE, but all opinions are my own. I will not buy this eyeliner again. There are much better eyeliners for under $10.
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is why girls struggle with cat eyes. First of all the brush is paddle shaped... I mean I understand their thinking by turning the paddle on its side for thicker lines but that's not very intuitive for beginners. Secondly it doesn't glide smoothly on, it's a marker tip that is a bit dry so it catches on the skin and leaves skid looking marks that aren't fluid. I've been wearing a cat eye ever day for over 5 years now and I will never use this product again Bc not only does the paddle shape make it harder to achieve a beautiful fluid line but it's just not user friendly. Sorry Max Factor, the only redeeming quality of this product is the color, a nice saturated black. I would not recommend
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Got in my vox box paired with the Masterpiece mascara (which I LOVE) Would be 5 stars if it weren't for the applicator. Very weird stiff felt tip drags and makes it difficult to apply and get that crisp line but with practice it is doable. Takes a while to get the desired amount of product because you can't shake it (vs Maybelline Line Stiletto, my usual) but once you do the result is GORGEOUS. Bold, black and highly pigmented. Stays perfect all day. Only downside is the tip but that wouldn't stop me from repurchasing. Would be awesome for homecoming or prom.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I rarely wear liquid liner on my lids because I'm more of a gel girl and I've kind of strayed away from winged liner. Since I received this in a VoxBox, I figured I'd give it a shot and I'm kind of indifferent about it. It's not ideal for winged liner because the shape of the tip is really awkward and strange and didn't give me a great wing. It's great for applying along my upper lash line to define my eyes a bit more and it lasted on my eyes for a good 15-16 hours. I actually had trouble taking it off! I don't think I'd repurchase this again, but I'll keep using it until it dries up or runs out.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
I am really impressed by this eyeliner. The tip is like a felt marker and controls the amount of fluid coming out really well. As someone who is not good at applying makeup (very art and precision challenged) this is a super easy eyeliner to use for me. I was also impressed by the formula...usually liners all bleed down my eyes but this formula does not smudge at all. I previously had the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner but really didn't like how finicky the tip was and how the liner would harden and not consistently flow out. This liner is so much better, at a third of the cost, and functionally performs much better. The only feedback is I wish the liner were a little darker.
Samantha C.
I was really excited about this product, because who doesn't like make-up. But I've always had trouble with eyeliner but this was a bit easier. With the applicator shape, it was easy to make a line on my lash line. The color was dark and this liquid liner lasted me for hours. But I do find it hard to make a sharp wing with this product, then again it is me doing the wing. But I have seen pictures of really good sharp wings. I recommend this liner if you're looking for an easy liquid liner to use. This product was given to me free of charge in exchange for an honest review, my thoughts and opinions on this product are all my own.
Dianna A.
Henderson, NV
This eyeliner is different in comparison to others since it has the great shape on the tip making it easy to apply it either thick or thin. It really makes it easier to shape the wing perfectly. I feel like this definitely makes for less time stressing if your eyeliner looks good or not! The only thing I would change about this eyeliner is that it seems to go dry sometimes, as if its almost out which isn't the best but if you press it a little the makeup is then released more.
Mikayla K.
Arlington, WA
I received this product for testing purposes via Influenster's Endless Summer VoxBox.

This eyeliner advertises high precision and ease in mastering the cat eye. However, I found the opposite to be true. It was hard to handle, messy, and the applicator was way too thick to be precise at any level. It is shaped like a paddle, and I only used the thin side. First I tried to do a cat eye (something I can generally master) and it was a disaster. The hardest eyeliner I have dealt with before. I then removed it and was going to do a simple line on my lid. That ended up way too thick, reminiscent of middle school. This product ended up in the trash and I would never recommend it.
Maggie K.
Smyrna, GA
I got this eyeliner in the #pepvoxbox and first impression: it is really nice and dark. With the first swatch I can tell that it is very long lasting and won't rub off, and as an added bonus there's two different sides to adjust the thickness and the wing of the eyeliner. Overall I would rate this a 4 since I am still used to a felt tip eyeliner application but this is an amazing product with nice packaging. Definitely would recommend to a friend! I got this voxbox for testing purposes but all my opinions are honest and in no way altered just because it was free. Hope it was helpful :)
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.