BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Neraly J.
Using this products really helps people who aren't great with making winged liner because we all know that's a struggle ! But this product I highly recommend because it helps you create the perfect wing look with barely any mess just make sure you have a steady hand ! My experience was really good at first I was confused on how to use it but then I figured it out because the tip is really unique !
Arin M.
I got this in the Pep Vox Box. It is my new favorite eyeliner. It's very easy to apply. I love the paddle tip!! It's unique and makes it easy. The liquid dries really fast and stays on all day!! I have 12 hour days and normally my eyeliner smudges or starts to transfer underneath my eyes, and this eyeliner looks as good as when I put it on in the morning. I will definitely be buying once I'm out!
Shelby R.
Rison, AR
Love love love this eyeliner! I swatched it on my hand and was very impressed by how smooth the formula was. You don't usually get a great pigment with liquid eyeliner, but this specific brand delivers a lot of pigment. I love the rubber grip, and the fact that the applicator gives you the chance to make a thick OR a thin line. Would definitely recommend to a friend and purchase again for myself!
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Although I use this type of eyeliner everyday, this eyeliner is pretty difficult to work with, smudges by midday, settles into any crease and pulls at my eyes. Create a cat eye? Nope! I received this in my #ESVoxBox and I am so glad I did not purchase with my hard earned money. There are many drug store and high end options to use with greater ease and that last all day long! I do NOT recommend.
Darya K.
I received this as a sample in my #pepvoxbox. I love how easy it is to apply because it is a marker shaped so I can get any curve I want. However, after putting on my contact lenses and drying my eyes. The precision liner does not work. It does not apply smoothly and the color is faded. Sometimes the liner requires to be applied three times because the line is very faded and not dark enough.
Andrea C.
bridgeport, CT
I love this eyeliner! I'm usually not a fan of wearing eyeliner because it takes a whole lot of time to put it on but with this stick it makes it so much easier to apply. Plus is a liquid liner which is my first to try and I absolute love it lasted all day and without drying out or cracking on my eyes! Love love it!!!
I did received this item for testing purposes but all opinions are my own!
Cristal R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love the precision of this eyeliner and how it glides right on. You can quickly go back and do touch-ups without it looking clumpy. However, after a while of wearing the eyeliner I felt tingling around my eyes, since I have very sensitive eyes. In terms of looks, it dries with a satin finish, and I would have wished it was a matte finish. I received this product on behalf of Influenster
Desiree Z.
Fresno, CA
The applicator happens to be very gimmicky and hard to work with. The shape works fine if your going for some eyeliner on top of the lid without a wing but if you're aiming for a wing then this might not be for you. It's hard to make a precise sharp line for a wing and the applicator happens to be sharp like which is not comfortable for the eyes. I'd much rather prefer a felt tip liner.
Sommer B.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely loved this make up. The applicator was hard to get used to it first because it is an unusual shape, but it is very easy to use on the eyes once you get the hang of it. The pigment is very black and the applicator applies the eyeliner very smoothly. I would absolutely recommend this to anybody. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Ana B.
I had high hopes for this as it advertises high precision for the perfect cat eye but it fell short. I found it more difficult to do a truly beautiful and sharp cat eye with this eyeliner compared to other brands. Maybe I need to practice more? The pigmentation was great and was easy to apply but not for what I wanted to achieve.
I received the product complimentary to test and review.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.