Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
A liquid liner designed with a versatile tip that gives you the intensity of a liquid with the control of a pencil for easy application and a beautifully defined cat eye look.
Features and Benefits:
- The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple versions of your cat eye – thick and dramatic or thin and elegant.
- A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
- A flow-through system ensures that the intense black formula reaches the tip time after time without drying out.
- Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.
Ingredients: Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-4, PEG-8 Dimethicone, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, [+/- CI 77499, CI 77266, CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77288, CI 77891]see more...
Top Questions See all 245 Q&A
- "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
- "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
The line color is a wonder black very pigmented. The liquid with the thinnest part of the felt paddle tip made it easy to get real close to to tight-line and got in between my lashes. But the paddle still isn't for me however, I just couldn't get it to work even though I followed the direction to make a wing. My eyes are kind of different in the other corners, one eye slants a bit more and the fold end differently. So it may not but the paddle's fault.
Another thing was after an 8 hour day it smudges and ends up on my lower eye. It doesn't dry that quickly either.
Glad others had good experience with this liner.
Does this Max Factor eyeliner do just that? No. It doesn't glide - it more plods across my eyes like an ogre. After just a couple uses, the liner becomes faint and dull. The tip is awkward and you'll find yourself frequently saying, "F***!" applying this thing on because precision is almost impossible.
However, it still "does its job," and ends up looking relatively decent - three stars is all I'm giving this Mediocre- er, I mean, Max Factor Eyeliner.
I received this eyeliner in my Pep VoxBox to try out and review.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos