Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Got in my vox box paired with the Masterpiece mascara (which I LOVE) Would be 5 stars if it weren't for the applicator. Very weird stiff felt tip drags and makes it difficult to apply and get that crisp line but with practice it is doable. Takes a while to get the desired amount of product because you can't shake it (vs Maybelline Line Stiletto, my usual) but once you do the result is GORGEOUS. Bold, black and highly pigmented. Stays perfect all day. Only downside is the tip but that wouldn't stop me from repurchasing. Would be awesome for homecoming or prom.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I rarely wear liquid liner on my lids because I'm more of a gel girl and I've kind of strayed away from winged liner. Since I received this in a VoxBox, I figured I'd give it a shot and I'm kind of indifferent about it. It's not ideal for winged liner because the shape of the tip is really awkward and strange and didn't give me a great wing. It's great for applying along my upper lash line to define my eyes a bit more and it lasted on my eyes for a good 15-16 hours. I actually had trouble taking it off! I don't think I'd repurchase this again, but I'll keep using it until it dries up or runs out.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
I am really impressed by this eyeliner. The tip is like a felt marker and controls the amount of fluid coming out really well. As someone who is not good at applying makeup (very art and precision challenged) this is a super easy eyeliner to use for me. I was also impressed by the formula...usually liners all bleed down my eyes but this formula does not smudge at all. I previously had the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner but really didn't like how finicky the tip was and how the liner would harden and not consistently flow out. This liner is so much better, at a third of the cost, and functionally performs much better. The only feedback is I wish the liner were a little darker.
Dianna A.
Henderson, NV
This eyeliner is different in comparison to others since it has the great shape on the tip making it easy to apply it either thick or thin. It really makes it easier to shape the wing perfectly. I feel like this definitely makes for less time stressing if your eyeliner looks good or not! The only thing I would change about this eyeliner is that it seems to go dry sometimes, as if its almost out which isn't the best but if you press it a little the makeup is then released more.
Samantha C.
I was really excited about this product, because who doesn't like make-up. But I've always had trouble with eyeliner but this was a bit easier. With the applicator shape, it was easy to make a line on my lash line. The color was dark and this liquid liner lasted me for hours. But I do find it hard to make a sharp wing with this product, then again it is me doing the wing. But I have seen pictures of really good sharp wings. I recommend this liner if you're looking for an easy liquid liner to use. This product was given to me free of charge in exchange for an honest review, my thoughts and opinions on this product are all my own.
Lacey F.
I am not usually a fan of liquid eyeliners because they are hard to apply and the tip is so thin that I feel like I barely get any on my eyes. And then, of course, if you get it in your eyes, that is the worst feeling ever. I received the Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner as part of the Endless Summer Vox Box from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. I love the flat tip of this eyeliner and how easily that it glides on to my eyes. It doesn't run, like my normal eyeliner does and it lasts all day. It is also easy to remove. It will still take me a little time to get used to using liquid, but I love it.
Nataly G.
I received this eyeliner in my #ESVoxBox to try and write this review!

I was very excited to try it out because I love trying new brands and eyeliners! However this one fell a bit short in my most important critique which is - the fine flick of the eyeliner wing. I couldn't achieve that with this eyeliner. The tip is almost square and isn't a typical felt tip eyeliner that I'm used to.

However I love that this marker type eyeliner is super long lasting and is an insanely black eyeliner. For drugstore price that is amazing! I love using it to fill in my flick for a super long lasting intense black liner!
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
I received this product from Influenster, and i was NOT impressed. I don't regularly wear liquid eyeliner, but I have generally mastered the application. That being said, I prefer to apply cat eyes with a brush rather than a felt-tip pen. The tip of this eyeliner is ver strange, almost like a paddle shape. Since the eyeliner doesn't actually come to a point, it's very difficult to create a precise application. The formula is not very black, and it is very patchy. It takes forever to dry and feels sticky and gross on the eyelid. It is very hard to not get eyeliner everywhere because it takes so long to dry.
Mikayla K.
Arlington, WA
I received this product for testing purposes via Influenster's Endless Summer VoxBox.

This eyeliner advertises high precision and ease in mastering the cat eye. However, I found the opposite to be true. It was hard to handle, messy, and the applicator was way too thick to be precise at any level. It is shaped like a paddle, and I only used the thin side. First I tried to do a cat eye (something I can generally master) and it was a disaster. The hardest eyeliner I have dealt with before. I then removed it and was going to do a simple line on my lid. That ended up way too thick, reminiscent of middle school. This product ended up in the trash and I would never recommend it.
Fotini M.
Mauldin, SC
Amazing!!! easy to make straight lines!!! Lasts all day. Does not need to be touched up and does not run! The color is bold and easy to wash off! I love this product! This is my favorite it has lasted me along time. I will most defiantly buy it again! The mascara is amazing too!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.