BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Lynn T.
I I received this in the Endless Summe Voxbox, thank you Influenster!

The line color is a wonder black very pigmented. The liquid with the thinnest part of the felt paddle tip made it easy to get real close to to tight-line and got in between my lashes. But the paddle still isn't for me however, I just couldn't get it to work even though I followed the direction to make a wing. My eyes are kind of different in the other corners, one eye slants a bit more and the fold end differently. So it may not but the paddle's fault.
Another thing was after an 8 hour day it smudges and ends up on my lower eye. It doesn't dry that quickly either.
Glad others had good experience with this liner.
Kimberly G.
Valley Stream, NY
You know what makes an eyeliner a REAL good eyeliner? It has to have presence. It needs to lay it's pretty little self on your eye and say, "Envy me!" It has to glide across your eyelids like a knock-out Olympic ice skater goin' for gold. And lastly, it needs to have the magic of transforming my humanoid peepers into a sexy, feline shape that would give Catwoman a run for her money.

Does this Max Factor eyeliner do just that? No. It doesn't glide - it more plods across my eyes like an ogre. After just a couple uses, the liner becomes faint and dull. The tip is awkward and you'll find yourself frequently saying, "F***!" applying this thing on because precision is almost impossible.

However, it still "does its job," and ends up looking relatively decent - three stars is all I'm giving this Mediocre- er, I mean, Max Factor Eyeliner.
Sabrina D.
Lexington, KY
This product is fantastic if you are on a time constraint. For instance going to class or woke up late. I applied this eyeliner before going on a walk to get lunch, a 20 minute walk in 87° weather proved that this product was okay. It didn't move from my eyes, but I swatched some on the back of my hand and forgot, then rubbed some sweat off my face and had a black smear down my cheek. It is definitely not water proof. However it didn't come off my eyes so for its proper use its great. Also just to note, the application is a bit scratchy and isn't extremely pleasant but the makeup goes on so smoothly it's not really too painful for use. It's about as bad as an unsharpened eye pencil. Do what you will with that information but I definitely enjoyed this product. 4.5/5
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a beginner with eyeliner and I found it easy to use this. Surprisingly the paddle tip of the eyeliner didn't make it hard for me to get that wing liner look. I just turned the paddle tip to the side as i was drawing the line on my lids. I do admit for the wing I had to use a q-tip to make the wing look sharp (cause you know the angle tip would be better for this but im not complaining.) I also like that the eye liner stayed on through out the day for me. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. :)
Marie L.
Haltom City, TX
I was really skeptical at first about trying this product because my cult favorite is the Kat Von D tattoo liner. I received this in the prep voxbox and decided to give it a try because my KVD was starting to run out. To my surprise, I really enjoyed this liner. The paddle design did throw me off at first but I use the flat side to draw the thick line then the skinny part to wing it out (it does make a very nice wing)! The lasting power is wonderful and comparable to KVD. I did put primer one first because of oily eyelids but it did not budge or smudge until I took it off at the end of the day! I would even dare to say that this could be a good dupe for KVD.
Olivia P.
When I first received this eyeliner in my VoxBox I was nervous to use it because I'm not good at doing eyeliner, however the applicator makes it super easy to apply a thin or thick line of liner. I really liked the formula and it seemed to stay in place all day.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
So I got this product for free to test out. I am by no means great at putting on eyeliner, it fact my skills are kinda below average so I was excited when I saw that this eyeliner claims to make application easier.Unfortunately I found that the paddle applicator makes it harder for me to use because it was kind of stiff and I found that it sort of skipped over some parts where creases where, so the line wasn't really as clean and sharp as I would've preferred. The formula however was really really nice, it was completely jet black and it lasted all day long. Overall I would recommend this to someone else who had more eyeliner skills than I.
Stephaine S.
Saint stephen, SC
I just got this in my #esvoxbox and I was so excited to try it out. The tip is different and at first I thought I was going to have a hard time applying it and making a nice wing and my wing could not get straight and thin. It kept getting messy and my wing was thicker than I would like. But over time I could learn how to work with the different tip. It's very black I like that a lot. Also it's cool that it was made in Germany. I would recommend this as long as someone was willing to work with the tip.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I tried this to do a cat eye and it was okay. I’m more of gel liner person, but it definitely did glide on nicely. Only thing I didn’t like was the color. It wasn’t dark enough to me.
Elsie R.
Woodbury, NJ
I love this liquid eyeliner. I find it to be very easy to use. I like how thin the marker-like tip is, I slowly and carefully draw a line from one end one my lid to the other and then I turn the tip and move it outward to create a wing. I'm usually not very good at doing winged liner but this eyeliner makes it easy to do. It stays on all day and it dries quickly!

I received this eyeliner in my Pep VoxBox to try out and review.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.