BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I love liquid liner so I was so excited to get this and try it out! It's super black, and glides on like butter! It dries pretty fast which is cool so I don't have to worry about smudging very much. I'm still getting used to the paddle tip but it is cool to have the ability to do both a wide or thin line with just a turn of the brush!
I did receive this for free for complimentary review but all opinions are my own!
Amy T.
Atlantic City, NJ
I am picky when it comes to eyeliner. I love trying out new makeup so I was beyond excited to receive this in my Pep VoxBox. At first I was caught off guard by the shape of the eyeliner. It was a bit difficult to apply at first but I got the hang of it. It was dark and looked nice. But then I realized that it was easy to smudge and not waterproof. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who needs long lasting makeup.
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
I was really ready to be impressed with this eyeliner, but it fell so short. I received this in my Pep Voxbox along with Max Factor mascara.
The first time I tried this eyeliner, it was okay, but it seemed to get worse and worse as I used it, losing pigment and staying power. It ends up on my eyelid and it's translucent and like water. The flat tip is also awkward to use. I definitely won't be buying this again.
Zina N.
I got this eyeliner in my vox box last week. I wasn't too sure about this eye liner at first because of the shape but I decided to still try it. And boy did I love it! At first I wasn't sure how to go about putting it on but when I got the hang of it it was amazing it look good and didn't smudge at all. I even went to sleep with it on and woke back up and it still looked as good as it did when I first put it on.
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
This eyeliner pen is kind of gimmicky. I can see the aim to simplify the execution of a perfect wing but all it did was complicate the process. It was my first time using it and I didn't love it. I received it in my PepVox for testing purposes and unfortunately I wouldn't recommend it. It also transferred to the bottom of my lash line. I would only use this to intensify my gel liner but not to draw my wing!
Karissa S.
the eyeliner wasnt my favorite. I do have hooded lids so I make my liner on the thinner side or else it'll end up taking up all my lid space 😂 (#asiangirlprobs) Because the tip is wide, its hard for me to get a precise, clean cut line. Maybe I'm just not used to it but the shape is odd. It's like a paddle shape? Other than that, the product is opaque and does have beautiful matte black that dries quickly.
Zarmeshaa R.
I don't really use eyeliner as I'm afraid I'll poke myself in the eye. 😂 I did however use it on my mom and she loves it. The color was black so it fit her well. It did though take a couple of coats to get the desired look she wanted. It didn't smudge at all and it lasted for a couple of hours. I definitely would buy again ! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this eyeliner for free in my endless summer voxbox and I was honestly a bit disappointed. The tip made it hard for me to get seamless application and was almost hard to use! I also swatched on my arm beforehand and it bled and didn't dry like I would have hoped. I would say that there are a lot better alternatives on the market for liquid eyeliners that are a lot more precise and even cheaper.
Juliette H.
Paramus, NJ
For $10, this eyeliner is great! The applicator is interesting in that it's hard, but felt-tip. The shape makes the eyeliner easy to apply, but it's very difficult to get a sharp wing. I was impressed by how smoothly it went on and how long it lasts without smudging. It is a very dark black, and stays the same color after it dries. I received this in the Pep Vox Box, but I would definitely repurchase.
Viri L.
Kansas City, KS
What I definitely love is the consistency and color! It doesn't crack up once it dries like most eyeliners and that's what I mostly love. The reason I take off a star is the shape of the tip. It is easy to use, but I prefer the tip to be very pointy for that sharp wing. Concealer is a quick fix though. Definitely worth trying !
I received this free for testing purposes, but the opinion is my own !
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.