BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Raeya S.
While the liner itself is great, the applicator makes it a little difficult for makeup beginners, like myself, to easily apply the eyeliner. I imagine if you are someone that is skilled at this, this product would blow you away! As for me, I was impressed with the long-lasting effect of the eyeliner.
Jillian W.
This eyeliner is decent. It is an average eyeliner that does what it needs to do. It isn’t the first when I reach for but it isn’t the last one either. It’s a decent eyeliner but I don’t think I would purchase it again just as I have other favorites
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I'm not a fan of this type of eyeliner, and this didnt change my mind. Color wasn't the deep black that i prefer and product dried out very quickly.

Application was very easy, though. Hard to mess up a winged line with this type of pen.
Jessica W.
Cannelton, WV
I really really loved this eyeliner. The tip wasn’t my absolute favorite, but once you get used to it it’s really not so bad. It goes on smooth, is black as night and for me, it did no to budge. I would totally recommend this to anyone that loves a good liquid liner.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
This has a odd shape tip , but it works there maybe a slight learning curve. It's very black and didn't transfer on my hooded lids. It lasted for the 8 hours I wore it. I  think it's a great eyeliner and the price is good.
Whitney S.
Norcross, GA
Eh I wasn’t highly impressed about this products I preferred a liquid matte lipstick compared to a solid ... it just reapplied really badly , the eyliner was okay but it bleed onto my lower lash line ... maybe because I have oily skin I don’t know
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
This is a pretty good eyeliner. I received it in a Vox box, otherwise I would've probably never tried it on my own. However, it was good for smoking out my waterline. I didn't try it on my top lid.
Stephanie G.
Easton, PA
I love this eyeliner. It is so easy to use and super easy to take off (if you make a mistake). It’s the perfect liquid eyeliner for beginners and people who are pros. I would buy this again
Tabitha O.
Baxter, TN
This was difficult to use. The shape didn't really follow my lash line unless I was just stamping it. I couldn't get a good wing unless I wiped the edges with a qtip. It didn't wear throughout the day well, either. So I can't say I recommend this if you're advanced at application.
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
The pigment of this eyeliner is incredible. It really is the most perfect rich black and matte eyeliner. However, the shape of this is really difficult to use if you are trying to create a wing. If you just want a line on your lash line to hide a lash band, this eyeliner is really nice. Otherwise, the shape it really difficult to work with.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.