BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Tabitha O.
Baxter, TN
This was difficult to use. The shape didn't really follow my lash line unless I was just stamping it. I couldn't get a good wing unless I wiped the edges with a qtip. It didn't wear throughout the day well, either. So I can't say I recommend this if you're advanced at application.
Ali F.
Waldorf, MD
The pigment of this eyeliner is incredible. It really is the most perfect rich black and matte eyeliner. However, the shape of this is really difficult to use if you are trying to create a wing. If you just want a line on your lash line to hide a lash band, this eyeliner is really nice. Otherwise, the shape it really difficult to work with.
Chelsea G.
TBH I received two of these in two different boxes and I was a little annoyed because the first few times I used it, I wasn't thrilled with the tip and application. It was a little odd shaped and it took a few tries to get a perfect line. It did bleed a little bit, but it dries almost immediately and lasts all day. Also, I have very watery eyes, and I didn't find that it was smearing on my outer corners like so many liners do. I would say for the price point, the formula is not that bad once you practice using the felt tip multiple times!
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
I honestly hated it. The felt tip was thick and hard. It would bounce/slip on my eye even if I was holding my skin down. It also feathered on me and it looked so bad. It‚Äôs not even that black. I like to have a deep rich black liner, but this color is like washed out black.
Chandra B.
This eye liner was so easy to use and left Mo room for error. I am terrible at putting eye liner on and not having to fix it. So this was a god send! Thankfully I got it complementary from Influenster! I already bought a replacement for the free one I got!
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
I usually don't like felt eyeline, Kat Von Dee and Too Faced are the only felt tip I usually like. But i really suprised by this one. It glided on like a dream, gave me an amazing wing, didn't skip, BLACK as he!!. It's an amazing drugstore product.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This is my most favorite eye liner ever! I’ve never used a liquid liner until this and I am hooked. I will most definitely purchase this eye liner on a regular basis. It goes on easily and dries quickly so there’s no running. It’s water proof as well.
Erin E.
I am really hard to please when it comes to eyeliner and this product was ok. I used it not only on my waterline but on my lid as well. It went onto my lid ok but didn't stay in my water line. The tip was kind of thick so it was harder for me to get a precision line.
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
I am generally not a liquid eyeliner fan. I’m just no that good at eyeliner to have such a defined eye, plus I prefer a more subtle look. This is a great liner though for the nights when I want to glam up a little more.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I really am thrilled that Max Factor is back. They were my high school favorite in the 90s. This is a great eyeliner, but I haven't figured out the process for application of such a wet eyeliner yet. It is a personal thing.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.