Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner, 01 Velvet Black 1 g by Max Factor

BY COVERGIRL

Double your lip color Multiply your shade power;Blend able lip duos that let you customize your look;Creamy color on one side, shimmery color on the flip side Mix them any way you like to create your own look see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alicia R.
Phoenix, AZ
These are super pigmented and go on so smooth. I love how it has two sides of product! It's very versatile and I created many looks with these! I highly recommend!
RosaBeauty28 C.
Atlanta
Muy bueno el producto me gustó si lo recomiendo y está a buen precio , necesito más jejej, i Likeee this product
Josée l.
Ok I like these. I have 2 different ones which equals 4 differebt colours. You can use them both to make a new colour or only use one. They have a bit of sparkle in them.
Make-up B.
sarajevo
I used it couple of times but it didn’t fascinate me. I think that there are way better eyeliners than this one for shure
rosalin r.
Mis ojos son negros ME gustó su textura la durabilidad y tengo dos tonos en un me encanta y pigmenta bastante
Astrid Z.
El producto es fantástico, no puede faltar en tu bolsa de maquillaje, es de fácil aplicación y máxima duración