BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Tabitha O.
Baxter, TN
This was difficult to use. The shape didn't really follow my lash line unless I was just stamping it. I couldn't get a good wing unless I wiped the edges with a qtip. It didn't wear throughout the day well, either. So I can't say I recommend this if you're advanced at application.
Katie W.
Brackenridge, PA
I received this product for free in a box from Influenster a while ago, I've been using liquid liner for many years and its my staple makeup product. Now this eyeliner in particular in its self is good, it is opaque and from my experience of having watery eyes don't seem to smudge or smear off. The packaging is the downfall, the tip as it comes I just don't like, I found it difficult to get a nice fine pointy tail for my eyeliner wing. Also making sure it was sitting right in my hand having to ajust how I'm holding it was kind of annoying. I used it like that for about a week until I decided to just cut the corners off of it to make it pointy and use it that way which I like quite a lot more as now I can just place the tip and drag the liner to make the my wing. After cutting I quite like it over all but mostly just because of how I cut it. My rating is for how it comes out of the package. After cutting it I'd give it 4 stars. Just bad tip design.
Chelsea G.
TBH I received two of these in two different boxes and I was a little annoyed because the first few times I used it, I wasn't thrilled with the tip and application. It was a little odd shaped and it took a few tries to get a perfect line. It did bleed a little bit, but it dries almost immediately and lasts all day. Also, I have very watery eyes, and I didn't find that it was smearing on my outer corners like so many liners do. I would say for the price point, the formula is not that bad once you practice using the felt tip multiple times!
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
I usually don't like felt eyeline, Kat Von Dee and Too Faced are the only felt tip I usually like. But i really suprised by this one. It glided on like a dream, gave me an amazing wing, didn't skip, BLACK as he!!. It's an amazing drugstore product.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This is my most favorite eye liner ever! I’ve never used a liquid liner until this and I am hooked. I will most definitely purchase this eye liner on a regular basis. It goes on easily and dries quickly so there’s no running. It’s water proof as well.
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
I am generally not a liquid eyeliner fan. I’m just no that good at eyeliner to have such a defined eye, plus I prefer a more subtle look. This is a great liner though for the nights when I want to glam up a little more.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I really am thrilled that Max Factor is back. They were my high school favorite in the 90s. This is a great eyeliner, but I haven't figured out the process for application of such a wet eyeliner yet. It is a personal thing.
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
Liquid eyeliner is difficult to use, but this makes it easy because it’s not much different than a pencil liner. It applies smoothly and looks great. I haven’t found it in stores yet, I got mine in a VoxBox.
Whitney S.
College Park, GA
Eh I wasn’t highly impressed about this products I preferred a liquid matte lipstick compared to a solid ... it just reapplied really badly , the eyliner was okay but it bleed onto my lower lash line ... maybe because I have oily skin I don’t know
Olivia P.
When I first received this eyeliner in my VoxBox I was nervous to use it because I'm not good at doing eyeliner, however the applicator makes it super easy to apply a thin or thick line of liner. I really liked the formula and it seemed to stay in place all day.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.