BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
I’m on the fence about this product. I don’t like using it for winged eyeliner. I think it’s hard to not only control but I can ever get a sharp point. It’s a good deep black but when it dries it’s got a sheen to it. And I prefer a matte eyeliner. But when I’m not doing winged eyeliner. And just need to shade my upper lash line in. Then I use it but I don’t bring it all the way into my inner corner. Because every time I do, it transfers to the lower lash line. It is a good bang for your buck and drugstore. I just prefer a felt tip point on my eyeliners. The end of this one in my opinion is a little to thick.
Alyssa R.
While the liner itself is great, the applicator makes it a little difficult for makeup beginners, like myself, to easily apply the eyeliner. I imagine if you are someone that is skilled at this, this product would blow you away! As for me, I was impressed with the long-lasting effect of the eyeliner.
Chelsea G.
TBH I received two of these in two different boxes and I was a little annoyed because the first few times I used it, I wasn't thrilled with the tip and application. It was a little odd shaped and it took a few tries to get a perfect line. It did bleed a little bit, but it dries almost immediately and lasts all day. Also, I have very watery eyes, and I didn't find that it was smearing on my outer corners like so many liners do. I would say for the price point, the formula is not that bad once you practice using the felt tip multiple times!
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
You cannot beat the price! Honestly, this was just an add on item to get free shipping but I'm glad I got it because it glides on, its matte black, and it lasted throughout the evening. I would definitely repurchase this! i recommend this product to all my friends
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I'm not a fan of this type of eyeliner, and this didnt change my mind. Color wasn't the deep black that i prefer and product dried out very quickly.

Application was very easy, though. Hard to mess up a winged line with this type of pen.
Jessica H.
Cannelton , WV
I really really loved this eyeliner. The tip wasn’t my absolute favorite, but once you get used to it it’s really not so bad. It goes on smooth, is black as night and for me, it did no to budge. I would totally recommend this to anyone that loves a good liquid liner.
Whitney S.
College Park, GA
Eh I wasn’t highly impressed about this products I preferred a liquid matte lipstick compared to a solid ... it just reapplied really badly , the eyliner was okay but it bleed onto my lower lash line ... maybe because I have oily skin I don’t know
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
This is a pretty good eyeliner. I received it in a Vox box, otherwise I would've probably never tried it on my own. However, it was good for smoking out my waterline. I didn't try it on my top lid.
Stephanie G.
Short Hills, NJ
I love this eyeliner. It is so easy to use and super easy to take off (if you make a mistake). It’s the perfect liquid eyeliner for beginners and people who are pros. I would buy this again
Tabitha O.
Baxter, TN
This was difficult to use. The shape didn't really follow my lash line unless I was just stamping it. I couldn't get a good wing unless I wiped the edges with a qtip. It didn't wear throughout the day well, either. So I can't say I recommend this if you're advanced at application.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.