BY MAX FACTOR

Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
Excelente producto!! De muy buena calida, larga duracion, efecto de volumen y mas largas.
Jeanna M.
Greenville, SC
One of my must haves..I really like this mascara and I also love the price and I would recommend anyone to try it out
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
This had been my go to mascara for many many years. The auburn went well with my hazel eyes and Auburn hair. It almost looked like I wasn't wearing mascara at all. However you can't but this anymore in my area.
MǾny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my eyes and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Liz M.
toronto, On
I decided to give this mascara a try because I heard it was a good product. After using the product, I have to agree that it was an awesome mascara. I usually go for black mascaras but wanted to try something different. I like how this mascara gives me a more polished look while still looking natural.
Belma R.
What costs this mascara ?
Zainab S.
Is this for lengthening or volumizing?