BY MAX FACTOR

35 ml foundation. Lasting performance long lasting foundation # 105 soft beige was launched by the design house of Max Factor. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. see more...

Griseda H.
This is a good foundation. Not expensive and with great coverage. it can stay in every time of skin, I have dry skin and it very ok for me. It has matte finish look and super buildable. I think it lasts from 8-10 hours. I would buy this again and I highly recommend this and the price is really good.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
Max Factor Lasting Performance foundation is one of my favorite products. This foundation is very good if you want a more natural look. It has great coverage and doesn't get patchy.
Yar M.
Miami
This foundation is very good if you want a more natural look to me like to use it when going out with my friends or family to have a coffee or go out to eat because if I do not want a makeup that looks heavily loaded this is a good choice my only criticism is bad not to cover imperfections very well and sometimes its duration is not too long when there is heat or something like that.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
This is the closest foundation I can find at a drugstore to compare to my favorite Clinique foundation since it's such a light, delicate foundation that doesn't go on thick and clumpy! I usually use cream beige and then go over my face with loreal true match mineral powder in buff beige! I tried other liquid foundations from drug stores but they're all way to cakey for me!
Vicky C.
peterborough
This is quite thick so gives a decent coverage.

You have to carefully choose your shade, even the lighter ones are dark.

It's very hard to blend, it has a dewy look to it.

I wouldn't recommend this to be honest they have some way better foundations

Samantha B.
It's beoming harder and harder to locate this product as it is no longer sold in most stores. It's too bad, as I have used it for about 30 yrs. Max Factor is still sold in overseas market but for some reason, no longer in US.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Lasting Performance Foundation #111 Deep Beige 113 cream beige more...
Esta base es lo máximo,la probé y la ame,soy de cutis muy graso y está base se mantuvo intacta porcasi doce horas sin ningún retoque!!! Me encantó,demasiado buena. La recomiendo
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
And it has good coverage throughout the day. no brighter side, no more tinkering for at least 10-12 hours, no more imperfections. I think it's one of the best point guards drugstore I've tried so far. So I recommend, if you have a normal, mixed or oily skin. This product can handle a lot, it is very easy to apply and not terribly expensive.
In fact I am shocked by this failed product because it is the worst product I have ever used in my whole life. I advise all the girls not to try it
Sarai M.
Ohhh que recuerdos fueron de mis primeros maquillajes y me gusta esa base muy buena era muy firme y nada grasosa ni pegostosa me encanta
Candice V.
Does this have a smell? I hate when makeup makes my face smell weird :/
keismar carolina a.
doral, FL
Sirve para todo tipo de piel?
Viktorija K.
wisbech
what is the finish of this foundation?
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
What is your favorite long lasting affordable drugstore foundation? I am looking for a long lasting, oil free, and lasting finish. Ideas?
Viktorija K.
wisbech
Would it be suitable for dry skin?

back