BY MAX FACTOR

35 ml foundation. Lasting performance long lasting foundation # 105 soft beige was launched by the design house of Max Factor. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Yar M.
Yar M.
Miami
This foundation is very good if you want a more natural look to me like to use it when going out with my friends or family to have a coffee or go out to eat because if I do not want a makeup that looks heavily loaded this is a good choice my only criticism is bad not to cover imperfections very well and sometimes its duration is not too long when there is heat or something like that.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
And it has good coverage throughout the day. no brighter side, no more tinkering for at least 10-12 hours, no more imperfections. I think it's one of the best point guards drugstore I've tried so far. So I recommend, if you have a normal, mixed or oily skin. This product can handle a lot, it is very easy to apply and not terribly expensive.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
This is quite thick so gives a decent coverage.

You have to carefully choose your shade, even the lighter ones are dark.

It's very hard to blend, it has a dewy look to it.

I wouldn't recommend this to be honest they have some way better foundations

Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Lasting Performance Foundation #111 Deep Beige 113 cream beige
Esta base es lo máximo,la probé y la ame,soy de cutis muy graso y está base se mantuvo intacta porcasi doce horas sin ningún retoque!!! Me encantó,demasiado buena. La recomiendo
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Review for: Lasting Performance Foundation #111 Deep Beige 113 cream beige
Ohhh que recuerdos fueron de mis primeros maquillajes y me gusta esa base muy buena era muy firme y nada grasosa ni pegostosa me encanta
Paola D.
Paola D.
FL
Perfect cover up!! Long lasting and neutral fragance. Not oily and resistant. Is my favorite foundation
Gris H.
Gris H.
This is a good foundation. Not expensive and with great coverage. it can stay in every time of skin, I have dry skin and it very ok for me. It has matte finish look and super buildable. I think it lasts from 8-10 hours. I would buy this again and I highly recommend this and the price is really good.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
This is the closest foundation I can find at a drugstore to compare to my favorite Clinique foundation since it's such a light, delicate foundation that doesn't go on thick and clumpy! I usually use cream beige and then go over my face with loreal true match mineral powder in buff beige! I tried other liquid foundations from drug stores but they're all way to cakey for me!
Sthynli L.
Sthynli L.
For me this is one of the best. I used in long nights events. Never let me die for a party, definelly you need it in your bag girl.
Bree M.
Bree M.
Ballston Spa, NY
Review for: Lasting Performance Foundation #111 Deep Beige 113 cream beige
I am not a fan of this brand, not worth it at all, I would go for something else.
keismar carolina a.
keismar carolina a.
doral, FL
Sirve para todo tipo de piel?
Candice V.
Candice V.
Does this have a smell? I hate when makeup makes my face smell weird :/
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Pinehurst, NC
What is your favorite long lasting affordable drugstore foundation? I am looking for a long lasting, oil free, and lasting finish. Ideas?
wisbech
what is the finish of this foundation?
wisbech
Would it be suitable for dry skin?