BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Doe...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vi...2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
kiah v.
I received this item for free from the influenster Max Factor box. I like the smooth application and moisturizing feel but it doesn't blend well with other lipsticks. When I tried to mix colors it kind of just got absorbed by the other color. I would probably not purchase this again.
Jennifer V.
I'm a very big matte lipstick kinda girl, so when I received this and found out it wasn't matte I was disappointed, but I just used this over a matte and it lasts a long time! I don't think I would purchase this myself cuz I've bought better and for cheaper , but I still like it.
Noel L.
Sacramento, CA
I was sent a peachy nude color... it looked pretty until I put it on. It was sticky and way to bright. The color comes off easily and the packaging feels cheap.
I received this product for free and these are my honest opinions towards the product.
Cecilia S.
San Fernando, CA
I just got this product in my #maxfactorvoxbox and I really like it! The color is great for everyday and it goes on smoothly. It's long lasting and moisturizing, the only downside for me is that it is in lipstick form and not in a lip gloss.
Keaton K.
It's hydrating, but the smell is offputting. Lasting power isn't great. I'd say it's nicer than Wet n Wild, but still very much a drugstore product. I recently destashed mine that I got from influenster because I have better nude lip products
Priscilla D.
I received this Max Factor Lipstick as a present. I am in love with the color, it's great for this holiday season. I love how long-lasting it is and how it moisturizes my lips especially in this cold weather.
sidney s.
Hollywood, FL
The lipstick is super creamy and moisturizing which I like. However, the color I have, simply nude, is very streaky. I feel like it doesn't apply evenly for that reason. Therefore I can't judge the line but I don't like that color.
katie c.
I wasn't given the most flattering shade of lipstick, however I did enjoy the formula. It was creamy, but not slippery. The packaging is very much like CoverGirl, I was extremely surprised. It does, however, emphasize my fine lines.
Kavya K.
I received this product in the color "Maroon Dust" from influester. The color I received was much too light for my skin tone, so I never wore it out or for extended periods of time. The lipstick was very creamy and not drying, but had a matte finish to it. It felt like a great formula, but not the right color for me.
Dalila P.
I really wanted to love this lipstick, but it was not the right shade for me. It is super smooth on and was a mix between satin and matte just perfection. If only the shade was a little darker it would have been absolute magic.
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?