BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Doe...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vi...2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Maddy C.
Columbus, OH
DI love the color and how smoothly it applies. I got it in my Max box and was so excited. It also was long lasting. It was my first time getting it and id definitely would buy it again. I found it a perfect adition to my bag. I would recommend it to all of my friends
Kimberly P.
I received this from Influenster and the color was nice but it was too creamy and patchy. It seemed like it would never stay in place and created even more patches when I would move my lips around. I probably would not get this on my own and the color seemed to be a lot lighter with application than in the tube.
Darlene C.
I received the shade Simply Nude and though I do love nudes this one washed me out a little bit for my skin tone. However the formula is really hydrating and creamy it glides right over the lips. Unfortunately it's not very pigmented and doesn't last long either.
Christina M.
Loved this lipstick for everyday where I received it in a box from influenster for free. I went out and bought 2 more! It doesn't last all day, but if you don't mind reapplying it super hydrating and is a perfect color for everyone. Highly recommend it to others!
Hisnaybi C.
Loving this lipstick. It is matte but it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry and crusty, like most matte lipsticks do. It's highly pigmented and creamy formula lasts me for hours on end without needing to reapply too often and the packaging is down right adorable.

Grace Z.
I really like how this product doesn't dry out your lips at all compared to other brands. The color I got was the perfect shade of pink which I can definitely wear to work every day! It has such an easy application! It only takes me seconds to apply every morning!

I received this as a complimentary product but will definitely be purchasing other colors in the future
Arantza Z.
The color was awful, I received it for free in the max factor voxbox. I don´t think it is that pricey but I did not like it at all. I don´t love lip glosses and the color they sent me was awful. the packaging was nice and all but I wouldn´t recommend it to others.
Cynthia K.
Alhambra, CA
The color is super natural but pretty. I always dislike the sharp color, this is right color that I like. The package is very pretty as well! I got this for free to try on. I don't use lipstick that often, but this will increase my usage from now! Love it!
Maria L.
Chandler, AZ
Absolutely the best FREE lipstick I've tried. It moisturized my lips so well and it does not dry out, nor it is make your lips super dry. The color is so soft and gentle to the skin, I really do love this lipstick and will be purchasing it in the future!
kiah v.
I received this item for free from the influenster Max Factor box. I like the smooth application and moisturizing feel but it doesn't blend well with other lipsticks. When I tried to mix colors it kind of just got absorbed by the other color. I would probably not purchase this again.
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?